Awoo.

What game are you currently playing?

HelenBaby

I'm taking a break from Okami(damn that game is long) to get back to tackling the original Mega Man games on MMAC. Finally beat 2 and 3 yesterday and I'm currently stuck on Cossack's castle in 4.

Dang... I could never get past any level of any Mega Man game, so I gave up. Maybe I should start playing Mega Man again.

I borrowed my godbrother's copy of LEGO Star Wars for the Wii, and I must say that it's surprisingly fun, something that I didn't expect from a game in which everything is LEGO (I played Bionicle Heroes once, and that was enough).

Well right now, i'm playing..

PS3

Street Fighter 4

Gran Turismo 5: Prolouge

Ridge Racer 7

Mega CD

Silpheed

PSP

Ridge Racer 2

Megaman Powered Up

Crash Bandicoot 3 (Downloaded on the PS3 PSN Store, then copied to PSP)

And that's about it.

I've dived into Megaman Zero. Again. Unbelieveable how there isn't one single thing I dislike about the series. I'm currently in Megaman Zero 3. Since I am playing it for the second time now, I am focusing on aspects I didn't in the previous games: storyline, extras, ranks, unlockables.

And it's great!

TrackMania Nations Forever. It's pretty fun, although it's strange to see no actual racing involved (unless you consider racing for best times).

For all you Sonic/TrackMania fans, get a load of this.

You're not gonna believe this, but I've switched from playing the cutest game on earth (Densetsu no Stafy 4)...

To Medal of Honor Pacific Assault. Oh my!

It's a pretty good game though. I'm never really interested in WWII games, but this one caught my attention. Mostly because of the lack of Nazis. Instead, there's Japanese soldiers! :0

Ever since I recently found my DS (It had been missing for months. I'm not kidding. XP), you can't get me off the thing. I've just bought New Super Mario Bros, so I'm playing that. Some of the levels in World 3 are really hard! God damn those Bloopers. XP

On my Wii, it's the usual Guitar Hero games. My sister's addicted to it, so either 3 or World Tour is in there most of the time. I did download Megaman 9 and Bomberman recently, so I've been testing them out too.

I've also got my SNES out at the moment, because I got a Super Game Boy! On that, I've been playing a mix of Kirby's Dream Land 2, Mario's Picross and Pocket Bomberman.

Mega CD

Silpheed

Is that any good? I was thinking about picking it up after the X'Eye came, but I wasn't sure.

Playing the Unleashed DLC that was recently released from the PSN...

Also Linger in Shadows and Burnout Paradise. Oh and Prince of Persia. X3

Is that any good? I was thinking about picking it up after the X'Eye came, but I wasn't sure.

Silpheed is definately one of few Mega CD games that are worth picking up. It featured real 3D polygon models too.

An example of what the game is like:

I certainly enjoy playing it.

I'm taking a break from Okami(damn that game is long) to get back to tackling the original Mega Man games on MMAC. Finally beat 2 and 3 yesterday and I'm currently stuck on Cossack's castle in 4.

Just curious, but what section did you take a break at, =D? In my opinion the game keeps getting better and better as it goes, especially after you are all done with

The cat tower and the boss inside of the king of that big ass town, XP.

. I think it's after that part when you start to head

to the snow place.

. Hope I didn't spoil anything really, I tried to be vague since I'd hate for anyone to spoil this game for me, D=. Unless this is another play through or something, =P.

-Blur

Outrun Online Arcade!!

The 15 stage continuous mode is one of the most amazing experiences I have ever had in a video game.

And holy crap, "Milky Way" is beautiful.

Just finished a playthrough of Majora's Mask. Three hearts, no fairies, collecting all masks. It was actually dissapointingly easy, lol. I've played the game too much. Next time I'll try it three hearts, no fairies, and no sword upgrades (I used the gold dust because I thought I would need it... apparently not. I beat the last boss in about a two minutes as regular Link).

I've been playing Megaman 9 for the past month now.

I'm now stuck on the final level. Lately I've been playing motivational songs like the theme to Rocky or "You're the Best Around" to make it like a sports montage of trial and error.

This game is so hard.

Right now I am running through Half Life 2 on my Xbox and trying to find every nook and cranny I missed on the PC.

Atm I'm playing Jak and Daxter The Precursor Legacy, I'm loving it, its been years since I've played this game, I never completed it the first time through so now I'm aiming to beat it, then after that I'm gonna tackle Jak 2 (which I beat before but I wanna get clued up on all thats going on) and then Jak 3 C:

I've been playing Sonic 06 and Unleashed.

Sonic '06? Ewwww... That game was a total glitch-fest, I stopped playing right when I got to Crisis City using Sonic.

Finally beat all the missions in Riders: Zero Gravity. Hope NiGHTS, Amigo, and Billy Hatcher are worth it.

Ok I'm taking it back to the late 90's with Banjo Kazooie. I never beat it, but dammit I'm determined to this time.

I'm a fucking huge Crystal Chronicles fan, so as soon as I remembered Echoes of Time was out I stopped playing Persona 4 (which I have over 100 hours on, but not finished yet!!) and went to buy it. I've pretty much only been playing CoOp on that with my brother since we got it a few days ago, and unlike Ring of Fates the CoOp is huge and probably much better than the GC original (minus graphics of course...) Although I can't say it would be too enjoyable in one player like RoF is.

I played more Persona 4 thismorning, I THINK I'm about to do the last boss, but knowing this game there will be another twist... maybe?

I finally completed every game on Megaman Anniversary Collection, all in preparation for MM9. I'm gonna finish R&CF:ToD and then Quest for Booty before that though.

Just curious, but what section did you take a break at, =D? In my opinion the game keeps getting better and better as it goes, especially after you are all done with

The cat tower and the boss inside of the king of that big ass town, XP.

. I think it's after that part when you start to head

to the snow place.

. Hope I didn't spoil anything really, I tried to be vague since I'd hate for anyone to spoil this game for me, D=. Unless this is another play through or something, =P.

-Blur

It's my first time through the game but you didn't spoil anything. I just defeated

Evil Rao(may she and her two friends rest in peace)

and I saved once I got to that snowy area(North Ryoshima I think). Since I know this is the last part of the game I'm going to do a lot of back tracking to complete all the side quests first.

I'm still playing everything I listed earlier (Lunar Knights, Resistance 2, Tales of Vesperia, etc.), but I'm also playing some Prince of Persia: Sands of Time (GC) and The Dishwasher: Dead Samurai (360). It's funny to see a female like me playing such a gory game like The Dishwasher, but I love gore!