Awoo.

What do you want to see in the next Sonic game?

hangarninetysix

No more of this Super Hyper Ultimate Extreme Sonic Unleashed Alpha Gold EX DX M Turbo Battle Ver 2012 HD 3D (q.k.a Boost gameplay)

Still isn't funny.

• Thumbs Up 1

No more of this Super Hyper Ultimate Extreme Sonic Unleashed Alpha Gold EX DX M Turbo Battle Ver 2012 HD 3D (q.k.a Boost gameplay)

You know, this joke was never funny to begin with. Now? It's just plain annoying. Knock it off...

• Thumbs Up 3

This joke doesn't even make sense.

This joke doesn't even make sense.

This was a joke? I thought it was just some type of trolling...

Is what I would have said if I didn't know what miru was like several months back.

Wasn't funny months ago, definitely won't be funny now.

Why Shadow over someone who isn't a clone?

Here's an exercise in brainstorming: make him less of a clone.

If Tails can be different from Sonic by simply being able to fly, and Knuckles could be different by being able to glide and climb despite both of them being clonish to a degree it shouldn't be rocket science to make someone like Shadow just as different. Here's a hint: he makes use of Chaos Powers and he has hovershoes, figure out how to make use of them rather than using the clone excuse to keep him out.

* Sonic and co fighting street level crime, like the stuff in this video

* Hyper Sonic back, redesinged as a beefcake. Hyper Blaze as well.

You know this isn't funny, right?

[snip]

Now I honestly can't tell if you're serious. I thought that maybe you were just someone with unique opinions and ideas but surely this must be a joke?

Now I honestly can't tell if you're serious. I thought that maybe you were just someone with unique opinions and ideas but surely this must be a joke?

I am serious. Also,* Rouge coming up with more pet names for Knuckles.* Fang and the Babylon Rogues as bosses.* Dark Gaia and his.minions back.* Blaze calling Sonic "Sonikku"

How much do you know about Blaze's actual personality?

He probably threw out anything he didn't like and inserted his own.

Moar:

* Sonic having a nightmare about Blaze being roboticized

* Sonic visiting Chip's grave

* Chao Gardens

* Professor Pickle as the guide

* E-106 through E-122 appear at last

* A return to the still-floating Eggmanland

* Eggman finding the Egg Carrier and fixing it

* A visit to the not-yet-destroyed Death Egg 4

* The ruins im Jungle Zone in Sonic Jump elaborated upon, like who made them and why

* The cover to have Sonic standing on a mountain of destroyed Badniks with the odd Rogues Gallery member like Storm here and there, with Blaze clinging to his leg. An alternate cover would be Mecha Sonic holding an unconsious Blaze ala a B-Movie poster.

Moar:

* Sonic having a nightmare about Blaze being roboticized

Roboticization doesn't exist in the game universe. Plus Blaze can take care of herself, and melt her way through the container if anything.

* Sonic visiting Chip's grave

Chip has a grave?

* Chao Gardens

/meh.

* Professor Pickle as the guide.

I wouldn't disagree to seeing Pickle again.

* E-106 through E-122 appear at last

What reason would Eggman have to make more E series robots based on that particular line when two of his most powerful ones turned against him?

* A return to the still-floating Eggmanland

When did he rebuild this? Although having Eggmanland as his base of operations would be nice...

* Eggman finding the Egg Carrier and fixing it

I would imagine it would be very rusty, and probably filled with seafoo.. I mean sealife!

* A visit to the not-yet-destroyed Death Egg 4

Death Egg 4? But there has only been 2 Death Eggs...I think.

* The ruins in Jungle Zone in Sonic Jump elaborated upon, like who made them and why.

Any particular reason for this?

* The cover to have Sonic standing on a mountain of destroyed Badniks with the odd Rogues Gallery member like Storm here and there, with Blaze clinging to his leg. An alternate cover would be Mecha Sonic holding an unconsious Blaze ala a B-Movie poster.

Storm can barely think for himself, let alone antagonize anyone. Also he doesn't particularly care for Sonic or Blaze. And the second part doesn't really make any sense.

• Thumbs Up 1

* Sonic and friends Kareoke Dance Off.

Singers and their songs

Sonic: It Dosent Matter, Gangham Style by PSY, My Immortal by Evanecence

Tails: All-Star by Smash Mouth

Amy: Dragonstea Din Tei by O-Zone

Knuckles: Moves Like Jagger by Maroon 5

Rouge: Stereo Hearts

Blaze: Burning Up by Madonna

* Evanecence to do game theme song

* Cryoshell to do Sonic's theme

* Special Stages to get Sol Emeralds, World Rings, and Time Stones.

* Dark Gaia will be connected to the echidnas

* Knuckles and Rouge to have Soultouch connecting them together

* Rouge revealed to be half or formerly human

* Dark Gaia will be connected to the echidnas

* Knuckles and Rouge to have Soultouch connecting them together

* Rouge revealed to be half or formerly human

Okay, the Karaoke stuff is kinda harmless, but "WHAT!?" for the quoted part.

Instead of just fapping whatever off miru, could you talk about things that aren't totally random so that people could have something to discuss off of? Your lists don't really do anything to this topic other than derail it if going by your last post is anything to go by. I mean you present some ideas that definitely could happen in a Sonic game, so please go in depth with them if your gonna instead of just getting at people's goats. I mean I don't think Madonna and Blaze are teaming up any time soon.

As for anyone else, responding to the spam isn't really doing any wonders either

• Thumbs Up 1

Instead of just fapping whatever off miru, could you talk about things that aren't totally random so that people could have something to discuss off of? Your lists don't really do anything to this topic other than derail it if going by your last post is anything to go by. I mean you present some ideas that definitely could happen in a Sonic game, so please go in depth with them if your gonna instead of just getting at people's goats. I mean I don't think Madonna and Blaze are teaming up any time soon.

As for anyone else, responding to the spam isn't really doing any wonders either

Well, it does say "What Do You Want To See In The Next Sonic Game" and I want To See that stuff in The Next Sonic game.

Edited by Malpercio

Something cosmetic I'd love to see in future sonic games (especially if the current style of game play is continued through) is the inclusion of a replay editor.

How many times have you run through a level (such as Rooftop Run) and wondered what the action would look like from the vantage point of say... a cinematographer who wanted to capture the action? to get an idea of the destruction and chaos you're causing fro the robots trying to stop you?

The idea was implemented in a fairly loose way in Sonic R which effectively replayed your entire race from different angles, however in a game which was a little bland anyway, it was a bit of a non-feature (and it was literally just a replay of a run as opposed to anything exciting).

If they really took the idea to town in the next sonic game, we could have a true cinematic-style presentation of the level that you just blasted through, with specifically placed cameras that... during normal game play would be useless, but would look incredible in a replay scenario.

Aside from replays, if things like this could be implemented into the game itself, you certainly wouldn't see me complaining. One game that does something with this idea (and absolutely does it right in my opinion) is Burnout Paradise, especially in the 'takedown' races, where the game action itself would stop temporarily to show the effect you've had on another driver.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUrb7Fp6WG0

Place a few moments like this along the route of a level and in some special situations and aside from looking cool, would give the player a real sense of "I did that." and accomplishment.

I suppose this comes from my wish that Sonic games should feel more cinematic and epic in scale (and by that I'm NOT referring to bigger enemies and celestial gods of destruction), we saw it in Sonic 3 and Knuckles with the short snippets of story.

Especially prevalent in Sonic's Lava Reef act 2 where he descends into the volcano to fight Robotnik after being felled by Knuckles' falling rock. The giant Death egg in the background igniting the volcano, then Robotnik hovering in the background menacingly as he launches missiles destroying every last foothold you have.

It felt cinematic AND climactic, but ultimately in a situation that the player themselves had direct control over.

...I wonder if any of that was actually coherent?

Edited by CobraRoll
  • Thumbs Up 3