Awoo.

Things you do to feel like Sonic

GenesisCodeX

I'm actually sonic like. My little bro is classic Sonic and I am Modern Sonic. He has his hands in fists in front of him and I have my arms out back not only because I want to but because of the speed. Yes, I said it, I'm fast. I probably can't beat sonic in a race, but I'm 13 and running 15 mph. Just imagine when I turn 20 and do workouts. Next Usain bolt here.

I also do real quick-steps. I don't like cartwheel like Sonic, but I can in less than .3 of a second (if going @ least 10mph) switch lanes on a road the size of a train track.

My jumps are AMAZINGLY high and outsprung. But side effect: ouchy my tendons!

There you go, I'm almost like Sonic except for the fact of running the speed of sound.

(P.S.) classic Sonic (my little bro) can also spindash.

Things I do to feel like Sonic?

I'm a professional wrestler. Just that in itself comes with exclusive adventures of its own. I'm the high flying speedy cruiserweight at only 192 lbs. Lots of flip jumps. Also, I guess some people look up to me. Yes it's because I've been doing it nearly 10 years, but it's cause I like helping people. Even the simple stuff. Oh, and my main color is blue. I have blue everything. My wardrobe is blue, phone, game boy, controllers, towels, car, shoes, wrestling gear, bed sheets, and even my wall. All blue everything. Even hair at one point until I really messed up my hair and nearly went bald. I'll never do that again lol

• Chuckle 1

On 1/17/2017 at 4:30 AM, PaulyBFromDa303 said:

Things I do to feel like Sonic?

I'm a professional wrestler. Just that in itself comes with exclusive adventures of its own. I'm the high flying speedy cruiserweight at only 192 lbs. Lots of flip jumps. Also, I guess some people look up to me. Yes it's because I've been doing it nearly 10 years, but it's cause I like helping people. Even the simple stuff. Oh, and my main color is blue. I have blue everything. My wardrobe is blue, phone, game boy, controllers, towels, car, shoes, wrestling gear (I know my picture is yellow), bed sheets, and even my wall. All blue everything. Even hair at one point until I really messed up my hair and nearly went bald. Guess that's it

ONLY 192 pounds?! My dad is 175! He has a twin that's 140! I'm 100! I don't see how twice my weight can go fast. Maybe your leg muscles are heavy

• Thumbs Up 1

Well, I was considered in the eighties, born in in the 90's, and from all accounts I was a pretty cool baby, although I wasn't around to really remember much before my second and third years, my late 90's were a blur until i was a pretty fun but rough around the edges pre-teen. My teenage years sort of went downhill  culminating around 15/16 until I finally sorted my shit out and went to university in 2008, although that was a slow process with some inevitable hiccups and questionable choices. After that, my early 20's seemed to start well until I chose a poor living situation from roughly 2013 to early 2015 which made me question the gains from the university years. In 2016 I made some choices that are going to effect my career onwards, but I'm still not sure how they will play out until the spring of 2017 at least, but more likely the holiday season.

So no, I don't see the resemblance...

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Sonic The Hedgehog said:

ONLY 192 pounds?! My dad is 175! He has a twin that's 140! I'm 100! I don't see how twice my weight can go fast. Maybe your leg muscles are heavy

In the pro wrestling world, anything under 220 is considered small. I was 150 when I started nearly ten years ago. It's a slow process but worth it. But I've seen people 265+ that can pull off a perfect shooting star press like nothing. The secret is balance and proportioning your muscles correctly. It's pretty complicated, really. I'm still trying to learn. It's body science

If you look at some photos of me when I was 9 or so (when I first became a Sonic fan), you'll see some pictures of me posing in a Sonic-like matter in an attempt to be "cool", such as holding one finger up in the air, attempting to position my feet like Sonic's in the Sonic 1 artwork, and even holding up a "peace sign plus a thumb" like in the Sonic 3 artwork (not realizing that was supposed to be the number "3" and not just a cool thing to do with your hands, duh xD). Unfortunately, I guess only Sonic can pull those things off and look cool x)

Honestly, sometimes I do gravitate towards chili dogs in honor of Sonic. That's the only thing I do to be like Sonic that I still do, I think.

• Thumbs Up 1

Whenever I go out for a bike ride, I listen to Escape From The City, just so I can really get that GOTTA GO FAST feeling.

• Thumbs Up 1

i occasionally run with my arms behind my back,when i need to catch up to a family member in the store. i also once tried to double jump,and i tried memorizing sonic lyrics a couple of times,although those don't exactly count.

• Chuckle 1

As nerdy as it may sound, when I was little I adapted a bit of Sonic into my personality.
Expressiveness, Cockiness and Cheerfulness are the things that stuck around. Tbh, at this point it just seems so natural, I wouldn't have myself any other way lol

• Thumbs Up 2

As a kid I used to run in place hoping I'd eventually go fast enough to make my feet spin around like Sonic's did in AOSTH & SATAM. XD 

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Promotion 1

3 hours ago, Cloudy Emerald said:

When no one else is around, I imitate various Sonic character voices, such as Cream, Vector, and Charmy. 

FIND THE COMPUTER ROOM! I love it. I can do Shadow, Sonic, Eggman, I enjoy doing Vector too

• Thumbs Up 3

3 minutes ago, PaulyBFromDa303 said:

FIND THE COMPUTER ROOM! I love it. I can do Shadow, Sonic, Eggman, I enjoy doing Vector too

That's cool. :) I wish I could do a better Shadow impression. Vector's voice is so much fun to do. 

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Cloudy Emerald said:

When no one else is around, I imitate various Sonic character voices, such as Cream, Vector, and Charmy.

i try to imitate the characters as well, emphasis on try, 'cause i'm terrible at most of them. a shame because i really like doing it

also i started eating what would become my favorite snack (chili dogs) imitating sonic. (nowadays i use a personal recipe but hey, sonic got me started in it)

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, NikoS said:

i try to imitate the characters as well, emphasis on try, 'cause i'm terrible at most of them. a shame because i really like doing it

also i started eating what would become my favorite snack (chili dogs) imitating sonic. (nowadays i use a personal recipe but hey, sonic got me started in it)

Who's your favorite character to do an impression of? 

I ate a chili dog once before I became a fan of Sonic. It was good.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Cloudy Emerald said:

Who's your favorite character to do an impression of?

i'd say Shadow or Antoine, and they are two i wish i could do it better. I think the one i can do the best is Big, can't complain since i like imitating him, but far from being the favorite. and your's?

• Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, NikoS said:

i'd say Shadow or Antoine, and they are two i wish i could do it better. I think the one i can do the best is Big, can't complain since i like imitating him, but far from being the favorite. and your's?

My favorite character to imitate is probably Charmy, followed by Vector. My best one is Cream. I wish I could do all of them better, though. 

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, PaulyBFromDa303 said:

Voice0001.aac

wow, really liked your vector impression here. very cool!

Spoiler

computer room.png

• Thumbs Up 1

I can do a pretty spot on Jason Griffith Sonic impression. I can also do both Griffith and David Humphrey Shadow voices. I used to be able to do Dan Green's Knuckles, but these days not so much. I guess I just forgot how to do it lol. But Sonic and Shadow, I never stopped, I do them all the time.

Aside from that, when I was younger I used to run with my arms behind me, sometimes I still catch myself doing it. Sometimes I tap my foot, but I just incorporated that myself over time. I enjoy a chilli dog or two every now and then, but thats not to feel like Sonic, I just like them. Though it was Sonic that started it for me.