Awoo.

Things you do to feel like Sonic

GenesisCodeX

We all want to be like Sonic. He's our hero. So I'm asking what measures do you take in order to feel like you ARE Sonic? Here's some things I do:

- Go for a run in my custom red spray-painted soap shoes while listening to Green Forest (with the occasional grind attempt when nobody's looking)

- Put my arms back like Sonic (when nobody's looking)

- Attempt a Spin Dash on my bed (when nobody's home)

- Dodge people in packed malls by quick stepping

- Try and wall jump into other rooms Unleashed style (when nobody's home)

- Tap my foot slightly at the traffic lights

So what things do you do in order to feel like Sonic? How far have you gone? I want to hear the craziest stories possible.

• Thumbs Up 7

I tap my foot occasionally, and I admit I have put my arms back to run like Sonic a few times...

I've also quick stepped. god i looked stupid

DONT JUDGE ME.

• Thumbs Up 6

Uh...Sonic is the reason I've started eating chili dogs. They were surprisingly very good if you don't go overboard with the chili and toppings.

That's all I can really think of, boring I know.

Edited by sonfan1984
  • Thumbs Up 3

I tap my foot sometimes, I try to go really fast on my bike, I try to run really fast down hallways and sidewalks... I also dodge people in crowded hallways with some weird but effective and fast moves, but I've done that forever even before I knew about Sonic (but they are very quickstep-like, jumping in a direction while running).

Also, this is an awesome thread.

Edited by Frogging101
  • Thumbs Up 3

When I'm at home with just my grandparents, I sometimes run around pretending to practice using various sonic character abilities, mostly Sonic, Tails and Shadows abilities. I'm always moving fast, and I run with my arms behind my back, and I always rush down the stairs, and stomp down to the floor. And when I stomp, I sometimes say "Hiya!"

Edited by tsz11

I once ran holding my arms out behind my back during gym class.

I feel a sort of strange respect towards you.

I take acid and strip naked and paint myself blue and run around my neighborhood at the speed of sound got places to go gotta folowmyrainbowi

• Thumbs Up 8

I take acid and strip naked and paint myself blue and run around my neighborhood at the speed of sound got places to go gotta folowmyrainbowi

Now THIS is on a whole new level.. All the others are just innocent fun but this...

I sometimes get criticized for not being the same person I was a few decades ago.

I sat there reading this thinking "what does this have to do with..."

Then it clicked.

• Thumbs Up 5

I've done the "run with arms behind back" thing before. I don't think it made me run any faster though sad.png

I also tried chili dogs just because of Sonic. They were ok, but I wouldn't say they're my favorite food.

Well, I'll admit that there's loads of times where I occasionally kick the tip of my shoe on the ground in public similar to Sonic's idle animations in Unleashed and the Advance games, even if there's no dirt on my shoes that need kicking off.

Also, running/jogging has always been a hobby of mine, whether to stay in shape, or just to vent, but games like Unleashed only made me enjoy and appreciate it more, to the point that I tried doing track in school for a few semesters. Was pretty fun, though I kinda sucked because prior to that I never actually did sports or any other extra curricular activities in school, and there I was going against kids who were in sports their whole lives.

I can also somehow do consecutive somersaults without hurting myself, but I could always do that. And, like alot of you *deep breath* <-< >-> I've tried the "arms in the back run" once or twice when on very secluded stretches of road and not a single other human being was around. I blame both being excited for Unleashed to come out and being a Narutard back then. >->; THEY MAKE IT LOOK SO FUN DAMMIT.

*hangs head in shame and sits in the corner*

Edited by The Rotary Rotom
  • Thumbs Up 2