Awoo.

E3 Funny Gif/Picture Best Megathread of the Forever

Patticus

hqWQR.gif

So, who's ready for tonight?

(also an improved version of the bumper balls gif)

xWyMT.gif

• Thumbs Up 1

It's kind of sad when the best .gif's are all making fun of how terrible this E3 was.

MdVm3.gif

Yeah, I think " hilariously depressing" is the best phrase I can describe it with.

It's kind of sad when the best .gif's are all making fun of how terrible this E3 was.

MdVm3.gif

The best comedy usually comes from the truth.

Hm, I know I'm not exactly the most jovial fellow here, but... where's the funny in this?

Not related to anything E3, but I think it echoes the overall atmosphere of this year's conference.

Edited by Kintobor

Back with more Reggie and Iwata shenanigans as well as .gifs in this treasure trove. All from the thread I previously posted on page 1.

c915k.png

uxjCI.png

video-game-memes-ill-bring-the-mario-party-to-you1.jpg

Let's take the Wii U party to them and then afterwards make like a banana and split, Iron Iwata :D

OaTrx.jpg

video-game-memes-e-in-a-nutshell.gif

b5hTy.png?1

WellHaveFunOnTheSatelliteOfNintendo.gif

kkZU6.png

ASongOfHardcoresAndCasuals.gif

flippingtablekinecttxkd6.gif

092.gif

original.gif

iMnUXruNHjHex.gif

video-game-memes-it-wasnt-that-subtle.gif

WBAIn.png

^ The first image actually did briefly appear in the gameplay demo/trailer xD

• Thumbs Up 8

^ I also generally hate the whole idea that there can't be any crossover between casual and hardcore gamers either. I mean I wouldn't say I'm excited by Nintendo Land but I still wanna play it. And while I'll never in a million years play SiNG I can still appreciate it as a step forward for the singing game genre as a spectator too.

</sorry for ranting normal service may resume I am forever grateful for this topic I love E3 gifs so much>

Edited by JezMM

And even if that silly book Sony showed off won't interest many gamers, E3 is the best place to showcase all things gaming. Too much focus on casual stuff is annoying, but it's got to go somewhere.

It is the Electronic Entertainment Expo, and WonderBook does fall into the category of Electronic Entertainment...