Awoo.

Ubisoft @ E3 2012 | "We're all a bit gay here!" "Girl Wood!" & Virtual B00BIES!

Badnik Mechanic

Underneath the cheesy exterior, there seems to be a heart of a sly manipulator. That Flo Rida intro was totally just a ruse to make the gamers lower their expectations before blowing them away with everything else.

Microsoft could have at least tried to promote their console with... I dunno... videogames?

Ubi's new game looks hot enough to offset the lack of caffeine in their showcase. Like, really good.

Hopefully we don't have another Ass Creed in our hands and the game ends up being decent. Otherwise we'll have to rely on the sequels to fix the fun component.

You've never played Assassin's Creed 2,Brotherhood, or Revelations. Your comment shows this.

• Thumbs Up 2

Oh man. I'm actually afraid Nintendo's presentation won't be able to top this. But if it does it will be so fucking epic because that was awesome. All the other game companies could learn a thing or two from Ubisoft.

Edited by Chibiterasu

You've never played Assassin's Creed 2,Brotherhood, or Revelations. Your comment shows this.

I have full Platinum on Ass Creed 2 bro.

Reread my post. First game: bad. Sequels: fixed.

If Rayman Legends is actually a Wii U exclusive I will fucking kill some one.

If Rayman Legends is actually a Wii U exclusive I will fucking kill some one.

I'm 99.9% certain Rayman Legends will not be a Wii U exclusive title.

One of my favorite moments was when the women host said she was a gamer first. In my mind I thought " and a women last" , only to see that he male host said the exact same thing.

I caught the conference mid way but i saw the replay of Raymond Legends looks great but it not something I'm willing to jump on and purchase a Wii U for.

A timed exclusive and a launch title for Wii U with extra features? Okay, whatever, fine, I can deal with that shit.

An exclusive I would have to buy a Wii U in order to play? Some asshole at Ubisoft is getting a brick to the face.

Edited by Chooch

A timed exclusive and a launch title for Wii U with extra features? Okay, whatever, fine, I can deal with that shit.

An exclusive I would have to buy a Wii U in order to play? Some asshole at Ubisoft is getting a brick to the face.

• Thumbs Up 1

Lighten up and stop getting your panties in a bunch. and if it is exclusive then deal with it.
Edited by Chooch

Wait, wait, wait, let me get this straight.... Rayman Legends is now exclusive to WiiU?

Seriously?

Why?

Wait, wait, wait, let me get this straight.... Rayman Legends is now exclusive to WiiU?

Seriously?

Why?

Why is any game exclusive to any platform?

Because moneyhats.

Deal_with_it_dog_gif.gif

• Thumbs Up 4

Shame that its soo fucking exclusive that PC owners are not even getting a shot at it. Hopefully its timed.

Shame that its soo fucking exclusive that PC owners are not even getting a shot at it.

Get a job, then get a Wii U. There. Sorted.

• Thumbs Up 1