Awoo.

Ubisoft @ E3 2012 | "We're all a bit gay here!" "Girl Wood!" & Virtual B00BIES!

Badnik Mechanic

Gotta say that ACIII looks awesome. I may have to get it, and the other two games down the line.

So I was wondering, that Wii-U exclusive game was called ZombiU right? And the U was clearly a take on the Wii-'U' logo.

Does anyone else think this is going to be how future Wii-U games are named? Like how for a long time we had stuff like Mario 64, Superman 64 and various other titles ending with 64, The Wii-U is going to be games ending with 'U'?

Dat trailer! Dat gameplay!

Nintendo, have a strong third party line up like this and the Wii U will be a winner!

So I was wondering, that Wii-U exclusive game was called ZombiU right? And the U was clearly a take on the Wii-'U' logo.

Does anyone else think this is going to be how future Wii-U games are named? Like how for a long time we had stuff like Mario 64, Superman 64 and various other titles ending with 64, The Wii-U is going to be games ending with 'U'?

It wouldn't surprise me if that was the case.

Edited by Kevin

I now want to make sweet love to this game, sweet, sweet, passionate love.

AC III looks pretty fucking cool. Can't wait!

I can sorta see it happening, it happened with alot of Game Boy Advance games and DS games as well.

As long as their creative with it, I won't mind it too much.

Ubisoft just made E3 worth it, I'm actually having doubts that Nintendo can top it.

Okay, that was freaking cool!

The enemy AI was kind of stupid (or the guy was too freaking good at the game) but it's understandable.

(I still have the original AC stored in my shell without ever being used, I guess it was time I got into this franchise)

Edited by gato

Gotta say, Assassins Creed (or ASS-ASS-Sings Creed 3 as the host puts it) was pretty cool.

And this is why my friends, Assassin's Creed continues to be one of the century's greatest treasures.

Dear Microsoft and EA...

Takes Notes.

"I followed through!"

*wakes up*

Erm... do these hosts have that filter between their brains and mouths?

STOP TALKING!!! YOU ARE RUINING ALL THE GOOD WORK SO FAR.

Why is it so hard to find a good host to a videogame show these days?

So far, the Ubisoft Conference has been quite good. They got the shit no one cares about out of the way first, then went onto their Triple A titles and Wii U games.