Awoo.

Ubisoft @ E3 2012 | "We're all a bit gay here!" "Girl Wood!" & Virtual B00BIES!

Badnik Mechanic

This game is sweet, if this is for the Wii-U, ill have all the more reason to actually buy one.

I think he was using a PS3 controller in that demo.

So it's called Watch Dogs, and it might have multiplayer stuff, that looked pretty cool, especially if you can use multiple methods to do objectives.

Sony and the big N sure have a hard act to follow.

Not quite getting the fuss about Watch Dogs, but it's interesting.

• Thumbs Up 2

So, ladies and gentlemen, I do beleive we have found our first "Best Presentation of E3" nominee.

Ubisoft, you done good.

No, that's an understatement - you did awesome.

• Thumbs Up 5

I couldn't really follow what Watch_Dogs was all about. Half of the time I was interested, but the rest of the time it was boring me so much I kept drifting off to sleep (well, it IS 00:21 here now). I guess I'll have to see more of it in the future to better understand it.

I don't understand entirely what I've just seen, but it looks pretty amazing and I'll be sure to at least demo it and if not, buy it!

Agreed with everyone else that Ubisoft has had the best conference so far.

Conference was pretty awesome, the hosts were quite terrible, but conference was awesome!

ubiresults.jpg

Ubisoft is quite literally, Microsoft's polar opposite.

Edited by The Groosenator

Hot damn that was a good conference. The hosts may not have been perfect but they certainly produced some quote-worthy moments, plus we had the awesomeness of Rayman Legends and Watch_Dogs (holy shizz that looks impressive) - this is easily the best conference of E3 2012 so far.

I can but hope Nintendo are able to top it, because if they do... wow, dis gonna be gooooooooood.

Count me interested in Watch Dogs. It looks very interesting!

Microsoft, take notes. This is how you do an E3 conference!

Edited by Kevin

Right, now that Ubisoft's mindblowingly awesome conference is done with, we've got Sony in about an hour, and Nintendo tomorrow.

A great E3 presentation there! They got the casual games out of the way first, then they showed all the anticipated ones like AC3 and Rayman, then finished it off with something that looks REALLY fascinating. See Microsoft and EA, this is how you do a conference! Only downside was the annoying hosts and the bad humour.

Now let's see how Sony and Nintendo can match up to this!

Edited by Gabz Girl

I guess, why people love it so much is primarily because its so different. Completely breaks the norm.

Has an interesting premise and interesting gameplay and what looks to be an interesting narrative.

EDIT: Referring to Watch_Dogs

Edited by Scar

Microsoft, take notes. This is how you do an E3 conference!

Notice the main focus of this was Ubisoft's line-up of games.

Jesus, Microsoft, get it through your thick skulls. Nobody tunes in to a gaming conference to hear about ESPN or whatever shitty user-interface your implementing into your system.

• Thumbs Up 2

Fantastic conference. AC3, FC3 and even Splinter Cell looked promising. The Wii U stuff was good too, good integration with Rayman and confirmation on that zombie game. Plus, Watch Dogs looks legitimately engrossing, looking forward to more of that.

For info...

confratingpngen.pngeaugh.jpgubiresults.jpg

I suspect a large part of of Microsofts 'loved it' was from... and I'm sorry to suggest this... die hard MS fans. Or die hard COD fans. Otherwise I don't really get it.

• Thumbs Up 6

Rayman Legends and AC3 were pretty awesome.

ZombiU and the montage was cool

But Watch Dogs. Holy shit, WATCH DOGS. That sounds like my kind of game. Hacking devices in an open-world, learning about complete strangers, controlling the city, THAT is a game that is on my list.

So urm... anyone gonna post a gif of the bewbs at the beginning of the conference? =p

Rayman Legends and AC3 were pretty awesome.

ZombiU and the montage was cool

But Watch Dogs. Holy shit, WATCH DOGS. That sounds like my kind of game. Hacking devices in an open-world, learning about complete strangers, controlling the city, THAT is a game that is on my list.

Good God!! that signature it's staring right into my very soul lolz

Ubisoft is quite literally, Microsoft's polar opposite.

Ubisoft had an edge though, they didn't have a console to promote!

Did anybody else feel the humor was really forced?

Ubisoft had an edge though, they didn't have a console to promote!

Ubisoft knocked it out of the freaking park. It was like a breath of fresh air.

Far Cry 3, Assassin's Creed 3, Rayman Legends, Zombi U - and of course - Watch Dogs all look amazing and purchase worthy. Yes, the host sucked, but I honestly didn't really care with all the awesome they kept showing.

This is how a conference is suppose to work. Thank you, Ubisoft. Now let's see what's Sony got under the hood!