Awoo.

PoopDick

Hawkz

Go Here

This website, just discovered, great website to rekindle all them 90's cartoons you loved but can never find. Some great stuff, movies, cartoons, an on demand service.

Not so much a topic in itself, but a great way for all the old members of this site to find the old shows they used to love.

It's great. Come on champs, what shit did you use to watch as a young one. Tale Spin and Chip And Dale Rescue Rangers was my crack as a kid.

Currently watching The Pagemaster, back when Culkin was still bankable XD

Come on, feel the love! Share your nostalgia and let your freak flag fly!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hawkz

• Eileanach

• TheGerkuman

• Kevin

Top Posters In This Topic

The chatroom in there is not friendly at all. I wouldn't waste my breath in there. Yeah. This site is interesting and uh I'll just go to YouTube or some other sites for old shows I used to watch.

It's filled with /b/tards and channers yes, so you do require a thick skin lol.

Also, Youtube doesn't have free full length season spanning episodes on order after copyright crackdown. It's easy to just close the chat room window and watch the show lol

Wait....Did I see Street Sharks on there?

streetsharks002k.jpg

Hellz ya! This site has now gotten the official thumbs up from Pelly.

(Also man did I see Bobby's world there too, I used to love that show.)

Wait....Did I see Street Sharks on there?

streetsharks002k.jpg

Hellz ya! This site has now gotten the official thumbs up from Pelly.

(Also man did I see Bobby's world there too, I used to love that show.)

OH SHI-

I had that action figure, along with the one with the skate board, the one with the leather jacket, and that turqoise one with the long hair. =OOOO

I just watched an ep. of Ahhh! Real Monsters! This site is the greatest thing since sliced bread. No, it's better than sliced bread. Sliced bread hangs it's head low in SHAME under the awesomeness of this.

OH SHI-

I had that action figure, along with the one with the skate board, the one with the leather jacket, and that turqoise one with the long hair. =OOOO

I just watched an ep. of Ahhh! Real Monsters! This site is the greatest thing since sliced bread. No, it's better than sliced bread. Sliced bread hangs it's head low in SHAME under the awesomeness of this.

I used to have a ton of Street Sharks shit, every time I went to the store I had to get something Street Sharks XD. That's my desk buddy though, I should see if I can find the rest of them.

Also Ahhh! Real Monsters! was a great show, I have some episodes of it somewhere on my computer.

Nothing beats the awesomeness of Reboot or Beast Wars. :D

Also, if you catch the chat at a good time, they're not that bad really. You just have to be lucky. :). It's also pretty obvious they chose the name to shrug off the copyright police. XD

It's filled with /b/tards and channers yes, so you do require a thick skin lol.

Also, Youtube doesn't have free full length season spanning episodes on order after copyright crackdown. It's easy to just close the chat room window and watch the show lol

Yeah. I'll check out the site again sometime and this time not go in the chatroom.

Nick Arcade just showed. Good god I felt sorry for red team. They looked so sad after the second place prizes were announced. XD Probably thinking, "I did all that and all I got was candy and shoes?"

I'm watching Fern Gully at the moment, =D. This place is awesome, ^_^. Say, is there anyway to tell when something plays? I'd like to catch some specific shows sometime, =3.

-Blur

I'm watching Fern Gully at the moment, =D. This place is awesome, ^_^ . Say, is there anyway to tell when something plays? I'd like to catch some specific shows sometime, =3.

-Blur

BIG LIPPED ALIGATOR MOMENT!

But more on the topic of the question, there doesn't seem to be a guide :( If you need to catch a series, they're adding more onto their on-demand server, so you might have to get it there, or just be lucky.

You guys realize there is an "On-Demand" button on the video player which allows you to watch what you want, whenever you want?

It's right there. No guide needed. Choose what you want when you want. Shit streams better too when you get it personally streamed. Since it's not sending the same thing to 15 people at the same time, it runs a butt load smoother.

All will gather at the resting place of 90's Saturday television!

You guys realize there is an "On-Demand" button on the video player which allows you to watch what you want, whenever you want?

If you need to catch a series, they're adding more onto their on-demand server, so you might have to get it there

:(

Edited by Gerkuman.2

I grew up on this stuff! O:

You can still catch some of this stuff on Pop, a channel on Sky. AoSTH/Sonic Underground/Super Mario all appear regulary on that channel. But this website is awesome. Shame my connection speed won't be able to handle any of the videos without loading for a few minutes. D:

Aheehee, how cool! Finally I can rewatch the shows that were not only a part of my childhood but were also a whole lot better than what you see now on tv. <3

Bobby's World? Uwaa. I LOVED that one. I always watched it in Dutch. XD

That is actually a really nice idea for a site especially for cartoon watchers who are grown up now but perhaps want to buy DVDs of a show but cannot remember if they like it (i.e. me).

Some of those shows I have on DVD already so that makes me feel all the more geeky. =D Aaah love of old cartoons my inner child won't ever die!

:blink: That has to be the SCARIEST image I have ever saw, it has put me off my lunch that is for sure...

People just don't read like they used to.

Edited by Eileanach

Great find, Hawkz! I remember growing up with a lot of the shows, and it's just so great to see them again! Gabz, I remember Bobby's World growing up. Man, was that intro so catchy!

Aaah Dinosaurs I love that show! So under appreciated these days! I rushed about and bought them on DVD the second I saw them on ebay! Totally worth it and a big blast from the past. If only I could find my "Baby" plush toy!

Eileanach, I used to love Dinosaurs growing up! I've actually forgotten about it until very recently since it's been years since I've last seen it.

It is a fantastic show! I highly recommend you rewatch it and if you still enjoy it buy the DVDs no doubt they are cheaper for you since I got mine imported and import tax is a bitch. *pouts* I am glad to know there is another fan out there I can talk to about the show.

What I find awesome though is from rewatching it I realised it is a lot more geared towards adults than children with some of the themes and humour that is involved in each episode. Still an awesome show and one I will always treasure now that I own it.