Awoo.

Sonic Underground coming to Disney XD!

Arcade Racer CC14

SatAM or AoStH would be better because they are 10 times better than Sonic Underground.

Edited by Aeronautical

The citizens in all of the episodes of Underground looked like weird bug people though. Or they just looked like... something? I don't even know! Makes me wonder where the hedgehog/mammal population mostly seen in the main characters hang out (maybe Mobodoon).

• Thumbs Up 1

I don't really see why people hate Sonic Underground so much. It's was an interesting twist from the old Sonic. If you ask me, the show is very good. I'm glad to see an older Sonic cartoon airing on tv. Haven't seen it in years, watching it again brought back distinct nostalgia. Some people just don't like the changes and new ideas in this series, but a taste of something new can be good. Robotnik and Dingo are good comic relief, aswell as Sonic's witty replies to people. There are imperfections, of course, everything has those. But they aren't really noticeable, each episode isn't reptitive, and they travel to different places around Mobius, giving viewers a broad array of ideas on what Mobius might look like. It also has a really good plot, A mother must seperate from her children because of a prophecy, an evil, bumbling king takes over, and her children grow up gathering people to join a resistance, while in search of her mother. The broad array of characters and themes are also enjoyable. My younger brother also enjoyed the show in it's early days. And now my younger cousin has had the opportunity to watch it, and so far he loves it. I have watched the Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog, in fact I used to own several of them on VHS, they were enjoyable as well. I ahve also watched Sonic X. Not having several of the main characters from the original Sonic helps make it unique, it wasn't made to be like the original Sonic, it was made to bring in something new, and interesting. Overall, Sonic Underground is a great show, of course this is my personal opinion, everyone has their own.

Edited by Dr. Ivo
  • Thumbs Up 1

Has anybody brought up that this might have to do with Wreck-It Ralph?

I mean I'm sure it has something to do with that....

Well, Underground is 10x better simply because it doesn't feature Tails. Damn the voice acting/drawings of Tails was annoying.

Not featuring Tails is easily one of the worst things about Underground. I mean how the fuck do you make a Sonic show and not include Sonic's iconic sidekick?

I don't really see why people hate Sonic Underground so much. It's was an interesting twist from the old Sonic. If you ask me, the show is very good. I'm glad to see an older Sonic cartoon airing on tv. Haven't seen it in years, watching it again brought back distinct nostalgia. Some people just don't like the changes and new ideas in this series, but a taste of something new can be good. Robotnik and Dingo are good comic relief, aswell as Sonic's witty replies to people. There are imperfections, of course, everything has those. But they aren't really noticeable, each episode isn't reptitive, and they travel to different places around Mobius, giving viewers a broad array of ideas on what Mobius might look like. It also has a really good plot, A mother must seperate from her children because of a prophecy, an evil, bumbling king takes over, and her children grow up gathering people to join a resistance, while in search of her mother. The broad array of characters and themes are also enjoyable. My younger brother also enjoyed the show in it's early days. And now my younger cousin has had the opportunity to watch it, and so far he loves it. I have watched the Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog, in fact I used to own several of them on VHS, they were enjoyable as well. I ahve also watched Sonic X. Not having several of the main characters from the original Sonic helps make it unique, it wasn't made to be like the original Sonic, it was made to bring in something new, and interesting. Overall, Sonic Underground is a great show, of course this is my personal opinion, everyone has their own.

Different strokes for different folks really. I liked all of the Sonic cartoons and still do enjoy watching them definitely. The shenanigans of each episode was a lot of fun to watch, and that smart mouth Sonic would always say something stupidly funny. Manic was a goofy genius with little common sense beyond street smarts. Sonia was a royal pain but had a good heart. Some things about them are a little meh though. Urkle voicing all the hedgehog siblings was horrible for starters. It worked with the main man Sonic, since he voiced him previously, it worked with Manic with his super chill voice that sounded like he was so high in the clouds he could start his own galaxy, but with Sonia... It always sounded like she inhaled a balloon and could never quite get her voice back. And quite personally, while I find Sonic to be an awesome character in a great series, I would not trust him to handle a kingdom. That's just asking for trouble! Also a song every episode. I like some of them but there are many more that can get pretty embarrassing to watch when someone else is there with you. Now that's some epic temptation to fast forward and be done with it. :P

Welcome to the forum too by the way! :}

Different strokes for different folks really. I liked all of the Sonic cartoons and still do enjoy watching them definitely. The shenanigans of each episode was a lot of fun to watch, and that smart mouth Sonic would always say something stupidly funny. Manic was a goofy genius with little common sense beyond street smarts. Sonia was a royal pain but had a good heart. Some things about them are a little meh though. Urkle voicing all the hedgehog siblings was horrible for starters. It worked with the main man Sonic, since he voiced him previously, it worked with Manic with his super chill voice that sounded like he was so high in the clouds he could start his own galaxy, but with Sonia... It always sounded like she inhaled a balloon and could never quite get her voice back. And quite personally, while I find Sonic to be an awesome character in a great series, I would not trust him to handle a kingdom. That's just asking for trouble! Also a song every episode. I like some of them but there are many more that can get pretty embarrassing to watch when someone else is there with you. Now that's some epic temptation to fast forward and be done with it. tongue.png

Welcome to the forum too by the way! :}

Not featuring Tails is easily one of the worst things about Underground. I mean how the f*** [watch your language buddy - Aero] do you make a Sonic show and not include Sonic's iconic sidekick?

It really is a positive, honestly when you're introduced to Sonic via Sonic Underground and then see the shambles of character development of Tails in both the games and TV you soon realise Tails ruined the Sonic Franchise. You don't believe me, then just play Sonic Heroes. Hell, I'd be content if the Underground universe took over the games.

It really is a positive, honestly when you're introduced to Sonic via Sonic Underground and then see the shambles of character development of Tails in both the games and TV you soon realise Tails ruined the Sonic Franchise. You don't believe me, then just play Sonic Heroes. Hell, I'd be content if the Underground universe took over the games.

wat

Sonic without Tails is like a chili dog without chili. Just another shitty ass dog.