Awoo.

Sonic Adventure 2 Discussion, Speculation, Media Topic

Stritix

And Sonic Heroes between them means...?

Edit: That was aimed at Solkia. Felix, Sonic Heroes is already on PSN in Europe.

It means that Sonic Heroes is still shit? Hell if I know.

Guys c'mon; This is a sign

First Sonic Adventure

Now, Sonic Adventure 2

Soon, Sonic Adventure 3

the sonic franchise is saved

Ya know, it would not surprise me in the least if this is what it was leading up to.

• Thumbs Up 2

Guys c'mon; This is a sign

First Sonic Adventure

Now, Sonic Adventure 2

Soon, Sonic Adventure 3

the sonic franchise is saved

There will never be a Sonic Adventure 3 sad.png. Seriously GET OVER IT!!!

I want to play SA2, as I have never played it. I know, I should be ashamed of myself for admitting that.

I have played City Escape and The Shadow boss in Generations. I love the Escape from the City music, one of the best Sonic songs ever. Is the other music in SA2 really good? What about the other levels?

Edited by MilesKnightwing

Edit: That was aimed at Solkia. Felix, Sonic Heroes is already on PSN in Europe.

I mean for an American release.

I don't know what's to be irritated about though. The game's already happened and all, and its a port of arguably the best version of the game (SA2B). Plus, widescreen.

..Okay, I can understand why you'd be irritated at not getting online multiplayer, that's certainly a loss.

BUT STILL. Loads of people have been begging for a port of SA2, especially after SA1 was released on everything ever. And when you now get it, what happens? "Oh, I already have it on DC/GC, not buying." "I couldn't care any less about this." "Oh, geez, this game. Can't wait for the incredibly low ratings." What the hell is wrong with this fanbase?

A whole lot.That doesn't stop us from demanding Sonic 4 and Sonic Adventure 3 as we truly imagined it, though.

• Thumbs Up 2

I don't know what's to be irritated about though. The game's already happened and all, and its a port of arguably the best version of the game (SA2B). Plus, widescreen.

..Okay, I can understand why you'd be irritated at not getting online multiplayer, that's certainly a loss.

BUT STILL. Loads of people have been begging for a port of SA2, especially after SA1 was released on everything ever. And when you now get it, what happens? "Oh, I already have it on DC/GC, not buying." "I couldn't care any less about this." "Oh, geez, this game. Can't wait for the incredibly low ratings." What the hell is wrong with this fanbase?

Did you expect us to have a fangasm and gush about "SA2 IS BESTEST SAWNIK GAME EVAR", I think everyone here has made it pretty obvious that they either don't care for Sa2, or just don't have the huge nostalgia boner that the other fanboys have for it.

This one is a legit complaint. And people have considered SA2 to be crap long before this was announced.

I have it on both DC and GC. If there's no extra incentive for buying it, then what the hell is the point?

• Thumbs Up 3

BUT STILL. Loads of people have been begging for a port of SA2, especially after SA1 was released on everything ever. And when you now get it, what happens? "Oh, I already have it on DC/GC, not buying, what a waste." "I couldn't care any less about this." "Oh, geez, this game. Can't wait for the incredibly low ratings." What the hell is wrong with this fanbase?

From what I can tell, the people saying that are the ones who don't care that much for the game in the first place.

Also, I find the fact that they didn't bother repositioning the HUD absolutely hilarious.

• Thumbs Up 1

Shadow the Hedgehog? *wtfbooom*

Anyway, I will be impatient to download this *o*

screenlg1h.jpg

The life counter changed. I like it actually.

I really hope this comes out for Steam. I will be getting it on XBL if not but I'd love to have this on PC.

They eventually will release it on PC. They did it with SA1.

My Dreamcast copy of this game was lost long ago along with a bunch of my other favorite games for the console. My GameCube and Wii are just worthless chunks of plastic that collect dust these days and I never even owned my own copy of Sonic Adventure 2: Battle.

It's nice to be able to properly replay a game I haven't in roughly a decade on a console I actually like and use quite frequently. Even if I had the GC version there's still the bonus convenience of having the damn thing on my PS3 hard drive and thus not having to switch consoles.

I don't wanna hear any "Online multiplayer or bust" or "There's no reason to buy this because my GC/Wii works blah blah" shit from you guys. I have my reasons.

Edited by Chooch
  • Thumbs Up 7

There will never be a Sonic Adventure 3 sad.png. Seriously GET OVER IT!!!

I want to play SA2, as I have never played it. I know, I should be ashamed of myself for admitting that.

I have played City Escape and The Shadow boss in Generations. I love the Escape from the City music, one of the best Sonic songs ever. Is the other music in SA2 really good? What about the other levels?

...you DO know I was being sarcastic, RIGHT?

Anyway, I liked most of the music in the game.

Edited by Cola

If it's just a port, why is the game coming out in October?

Still hope for them to add some extra stuff.

like say online multiplayer

please ;w;

From what I can tell, the people saying that are the ones who don't care that much for the game in the first place.

Well yeah, that's true. But then again, what's the point in leaving comments like that? I mean, it's a port. If you didn't care for the game then it's pretty much a given that you wouldn't care for the port; and all its really doing is making the people who enjoy it feel kinda remorseful for getting excited that one of their favorite games growing up is getting an XBLA/PSN release.

Did you expect us to have a fangasm and gush about "SA2 IS BESTEST SAWNIK GAME EVAR", I think everyone here has made it pretty obvious that they either don't care for Sa2, or just don't have the huge nostalgia boner that the other fanboys have for it.

Considering what I think about the game nowadays, I hope to God you don't think that's what I was implying.

• Thumbs Up 8

On the bright side, considering I lost my Gamecube Memory card(....My sister shall be spared), and I probably went through three copies of the game already, I don't have to worry about losing it.