Awoo.

The Greatest Youtube Videos You've Ever Seen

AdventChild

Remember that one flying purple dragon that you never actually saw racing in Diddy Kong Racing? Do you ever kind of wonder if background characters have the potential to be racers? Have you ever wanted to play as a boss in a normal race? How about boss vs. boss action? Look no further than the cheat device of wonders.

So many questions, so little time!

For all you Bronies in here...

I'd be tempted to become a Brony just for all the gorgeous Pegasisters one could conceivably chat up (not the maniacally insane ones...). You know, if I wasn't married and all...

Oh my gawd, this video just kills it man....it's game over for other funny videos...game over man

Edited by Jaime Bond

• 2 weeks later...

I find it hard to believe this wasn't posted before but, once I found that ridiculous spinning head gif I had to watch this again.

(Not today, zombies)

Edited by King Of Awesome

Let me tell you a story:

Once, there was a man named Adrien Brody. One day, he embarked on an epic quest.

Edited by Spin Attaxx