Awoo.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed...!

S0L

I give it 6 pages till some character obsessed jerk(s) goes and ruins this like last time.

Anyway my vote goes to Blaze.

Edited by Balding Spider

Wait... Silver had 59 votes originally?

There was foul play involved, which is why he was docked.

I can get behind Fang too but at the end of the day it's gotta be Rouge for me. She's so cool.

There was foul play involved, which is why he was docked.

I can get behind Fang too but at the end of the day it's gotta be Rouge for me. She's so cool.

I can get behind roughly any character to some digree so long as it's not another hedgehog character.

I can get behind roughly any character to some digree so long as it's not another hedgehog character.

Isn't there only one hedgehog left anyways?

I have to decide between Blaze and Fang?

Oh man, this is so hard.

i'd say Blaze, but my love for her has somewhat tarnished due to Miru's obsession lol

i'm with Josh on this one, Rouge since she hasn't appeared big since 06 if i remember correctly (not counting Generations assist of course)

Edited by Super Soniko

Let's clear some up then...

I got my Nintendo Power.

Loved the interview Sumo. Tons of info and screens. smile.png

Glad you enjoyed it. Makes me laugh that a lot of the time, when I do an interview, I never get to see it :P

Has this been discussed? From the latest Nintendo Power:

408c59baf2f811e1890a22000a1de2f0_7.jpg

What the heck is that?? Oil Ocean boss thingys in Seaside Hill?

That is a huge Robo-Squid in the middle of the Seaside Hill track. Watch you don't get too close...

Wait:

"The Sonic Adventure course had a remix of Super Sonic Racing that had us grinning ear to ear."

3rd Sonic track?

They're right about the music, that's part of the the Seaside Hill tracks soundtrack (one part of the dynamic soundtrack) - the Adventure track is a mistake though!

Can we expect some new gameplay videos from PAX?

from the article it seems that Seaside Hill and Graffiti City are now playable in the latest build of the demo, are there more characters too?? Maybe NiGHTS tongue.png

Bear in mind they've seen a behind the closed door demo. I'm not sure what SEGA are planning for Pax, but we've been too busy to make a new public demo (as we're finishing the game!) so don't expect new playable tracks!

---

S0L

---

• Thumbs Up 8

Just went over to the SEGA forums and put my vote in for Fang...If I could vote for 2, the other would have been Mighty. Really I don't see why Fang's never been reintroduced to the series, Robotnik hiring a bounty hunter for Sonic certainly sounds like a fresh plot to me...

Fang INDEFINITELY gets my vote. Seriously, I would love to see Fang taunt other racers with his pea-shooter! Not to mention, it would be nice to see a fresh face in the Sonic series. I think that a cameo (and by that I mean, playable character) appearance in this game is just what Fang needs to inch his way back into the mainstream Sonic series!

fang-pose2.jpg

seriously, look at that awesome character design!

I'm tied between Classic Sonic and Fang at the moment. I mean I want both to come back and all, but I can only choose one! Why can't Professor pickle be a choice? I would have went for him in a heartbeat!

I'm tied between Classic Sonic and Fang at the moment. I mean I want both to come back and all, but I can only choose one! Why can't Professor pickle be a choice? I would have went for him in a heartbeat!

Hey S0L, probably can't but just in case since we were discussing it the other day, can you confirm whether Gum has her JSR or JSRF design? It seems to clash with the "can't say what we haven't shown" rule, but at the same time you gave us a little description of her vehicle design at one point so wasn't sure.