Awoo.

New Super Mario Bros. 2 (3DS)- How Many? One Mirrion Coins.

Nintendoga

THAT'S the final boss? Good lord they didn't even change the music.

Has anyone seen this yet?

Nsmb2boohemoth.jpg

Normally Boos aren't scary, but that thing is fucking terrifying.

Edited by Andrew GarFred

Boos with multiple chins... huh. Now, I've seen everything.

Seriously, what's that Big Boo's name?

Boos with multiple chins... huh. Now, I've seen everything.

Seriously, what's that Big Boo's name?

His name is Boohemoth.

NSMB2-W2-Ghost_House.jpg

As you can tell, he's a plumberphile.

• Thumbs Up 1

His name is Boohemoth.

NSMB2-W2-Ghost_House.jpg

As you can tell, he's a plumberphile.

... Hm. Somehow, Big Boy here manages to look scarier than even Luigi's Mansion's King Boo.

http://mynintendonew...es-in-two-days/

Man, that's a lot of copies, and I still have to wait a month! =p Seems to be doing pretty well for "the worst in the main series".

Pfft, Mario would sell well even if they released a game called "Mario teaches pooping." Wait, who said this game was the worst main series? This game looks pretty fun to me.

Check the previous page. Crying about not recieving rewards they believe they're entitled to, and proclaiming it the worst game in the series, despite not played it yet. The game looks incredibly fun, and I know for certain I'm going to love it.

Found this about the one million coins, not sure if you guys have seen it:

yGRxo.png

This game is just fucking hilarious.

Edited by Tmsp

Found this about the one million coins, not sure if you guys have seen it:

yGRxo.png

This game is just fucking hilarious.

I love you too, Nintendo.

Skip to 5:15

Bullshit

what the fuck

Edited by Nintendoga

... Oh my goodness. I can't believe I'm saying this in context to a friggin' Mario game, of all things, but... that's just... meh.

You typically get the same reward just for beating the damn game. Now we have to play the game for hours after hours after hours just to get it now?

Almost makes Raccoon Mario not worth it. Almost.

Okay, that is utter shit. They advertise collecting coins as the main gimmick, and all you get for putting your time and effort into getting 1,000,000 coins is a fucking title screen?!? That's the kind of reward you would expect from completing a Nintendo 64 game! This is one of the laziest things Nintendo has ever done. I don't even know if I can stomach giving them my money for this. I thought it was a lazy sequel already, but this....god.

I am truly laughing my ass off. Not because of the reward. But everyones reaction to it. Come on now what the fuck were you guy really expecting. Hasn't playing Mario games in the past not taught you anything.

World had the enemies change shape.

Wario land give you a house depending on the cash.

Luigi's mansion is worst with the reward. It a picture.

I kind of guessed it when first playthrough was posted. cuz some coins appeared on the title screen along with the total. I feel really bad for those of you who where expecting something different. And if your going to come at me for criticizing your reaction, or that I seem to not want better for the series. then go ahead, cuz at the end of the day, Nintendo will not care cuz this series is a gold mine.

Edited by Gold Mario
  • Thumbs Up 1

cuz at the end of the day, Nintendo will not care cuz this series is a gold mine.

This and people who support/accept this idea make me sad...

• Thumbs Up 9

I am truly laughing my ass off. Not because of the reward. But everyones reaction to it. Come on now what the fuck were you guy really expecting. Hasn't playing Mario games in the past not taught you anything.

World had the enemies change shape.

Wario land give you a house depending on the cash.

Luigi's mansion is worst with the reward. It a picture.

I kind of guessed it when first playthrough was posted. cuz some coins appeared on the title screen along with the total. I feel really bad for those of you who where expecting something different. And if your going to come at me for criticizing your reaction, or that I seem to not want better for the series. then go ahead, cuz at the end of the day, Nintendo will not care cuz this series is a gold mine.

I wasn't expecting much, but I can still say this is a shitty reward because it is.

I am truly laughing my ass off. Not because of the reward. But everyones reaction to it. Come on now what the fuck were you guy really expecting.

He's got a point. Why did anyone expect any effort? Remember: New Super Mario Bros. It should be no surprise that they didn't care.

• Thumbs Up 2

I wasn't expecting much, but I can still say this is a shitty reward because it is.

And I would agree with you, but why complain about it.

I'm not, all I said was it was a shitty reward.

Just because it isn't Nintendo hearing people out doesn't mean that it isn't worthwhile voicing your opinion, if someone wishes to articulate something and they have legitimate reasons to express them, then why shouldn't they?