Awoo.

Hyperdimension Neptunia: General Console Moe Thread

HunterTSF

Was kinda hoping it wouldn't be on a Sony platform this time but it's not a big deal. I'm getting a Vita anyways.

I saw that the Neptune Vita game was up for preorder on  AmiAmi, I placed an order. Hoping it plays like Senran Kagura <3.

I see NIS of America has uploaded English trailers for the goddesses in Neptunia PP. They speak in English, sing in Japanese. biggrin.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P76XuEHHEqM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVBMSMRkTJI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odCsjKv9N78
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSO2M6EQmz4

Just as a warning, there's only 4 or 5 songs in the game, but just sang by the different VAs. 

• 2 weeks later...

Nep Nep fans, we have a trailer for Victory II.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkQYEi_uI4M

Oh Neppy, I cannot wait to join you in another rediculous story! biggrin.png <This smiley is hideous.

• Thumbs Up 1

News from Idea Factory facebook! 

1526854_1557130954512345_1715180586_n.jp

Idea Factory International announced today that Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 will be released on the PlayStation Vita in both physical and digital forms in the North American market! It will also be availablie in digital form in the European market! Both releases are planned for late summer of this year. Character info and the game's opening trailer are available for view on the official Neptunia Re;Birth1 website!

http://ideafintl.com/rebirth1/

Anyone else excited?! I sure am! Even though I don't have a Vita, I'll now make sure to buy Neptunia PP and Neptunia Re;Birth 1 and put them up until I get myself a Vita! biggrin.png 

Physical copies?

Good. For a bit, I was worried this would be digital-only. I hate it when it's digital-only, especially since whether or not I can download games is all over the place.

I so look forward to Rebirth haha! So much Neptune stuff this year, I'm overjoyed XD!

• Thumbs Up 1

• 10 months later...

Bump the thread,

Also VII is confirmed a PS4 Title, Hyperdimension Re Birth 1 has released on Steam not long ago. Also Geki Jigen Tag Blanc + Neptune Vs Zombie Gundan and Cho jigen taisen neptune vs sega hard girls are in development for Vita.

Awesome... a Blanc game... meh... but yay for the other stuff.

Getting VII next month from AmiAmi,  and the Sega Hard Girls collab is kind of cool... I just... Neptune Action U was alright not really that great tho but as a fan... I'll buy the Blanc game.

Am not sure either for the blanc game but i will probably give a shot if it release in PC. but overall i can't wait for VII.

The Blanc game looks to be a much more refined version of U, maybe playing more like God Eater as it's a multiplayer game that might involve hunting zombies and other monsters. At least it might not be like the awful Noire game in terms of almost everything when it comes to an SRPG. Still pissed on that whole Self-Insert thing. Would've been neat if we were Kei instead.

BUT HOLY SHIT A SEHA GIRLS CROSSOVER GIMMIE GIMMIE GIMMIE

• Thumbs Up 1

The Blanc game looks to be a much more refined version of U, maybe playing more like God Eater as it's a multiplayer game that might involve hunting zombies and other monsters. At least it might not be like the awful Noire game in terms of almost everything when it comes to an SRPG. Still pissed on that whole Self-Insert thing. Would've been neat if we were Kei instead.

BUT HOLY SHIT A SEHA GIRLS CROSSOVER GIMMIE GIMMIE GIMMIE

I'm just starting Noire, not sure what's so bad about it so far. :|

OMG OMG! Please let this be one of Dreamcast's special moves in the game!!! <3

tumblr_ndjwf8wD3Z1sc3a8ho6_500.gif

I bought Victory but never played it yet. I really want to start playing the Neptunia games. I have heard a lot about it and I gained interest of the franchise over the years. Need to find time especially now that Victory II is coming and the Hard Girls collab.

• Thumbs Up 1

11038083_959873860697473_414033914285560

Game of the Year.

Joking aside, I probably won't get this, even as much as I adore the SEGA Hard Girls franchise. For one I don't have a Vita, secondly I hate RPGs, and finally literally all of my Twitter pals told me in reaction to the news that Neptunia is wank. Both in that it's apparently crap and in that it's wank material.

Alas; hopefully this gets SeHa a decent look in over here. SEGA Hard Girls stuff in the west would be lovely, and we've already got the anime coming anywho. 

11038083_959873860697473_414033914285560

Game of the Year.

Joking aside, I probably won't get this, even as much as I adore the SEGA Hard Girls franchise. For one I don't have a Vita, secondly I hate RPGs, and finally literally all of my Twitter pals told me in reaction to the news that Neptunia is wank. Both in that it's apparently crap and in that it's wank material.

Alas; hopefully this gets SeHa a decent look in over here. SEGA Hard Girls stuff in the west would be lovely, and we've already got the anime coming anywho. 

Yea the franchise definitely isn't for everyone, pretty much a waifu franchise. :P

They should slow the fuck down on making these tho... they're not exactly "good" games lol.

Meh, CH/IF has really only made 4 of the games. It's a lot of side games, but different development houses so they each have their own time. Besides, I welcome more Vita games.

Meh, CH/IF has really only made 4 of the games. It's a lot of side games, but different development houses so they each have their own time. Besides, I welcome more Vita games.

Nah this franchise is milked regardless of who is making it, that's the point.

To be honest I don't even know where to start with the franchise, so I chose Victory to be my starting point.

There's of course there's the first Hyperdimension Neptunia, but I heard it's crap compared to its later games, and has a remake game called Rebirth on the Vita (which is better).

I was gonna go with Rebirth 1, but chose Victory as I heard Victory isn't a sequel to the earlier games story-wise, as you are set in to a different dimension and basically a new adventure (but still get to play with the main 4 characters). And Victory II is on its way soon.

The other reason why I chose Victory is because it was on sale....hehehe

Well, Victory is actually a sequel to Mk2 but no, you don't need to play Mk2 to understand anything important. Just helps with references and stuff. And V-II won't rely on anything from Victory apparently.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 4 weeks later...

Ohhhh?

2015-press-event-contest.png

"First to hear about upcoming titles"

"21+ only..." 

They know what you like.