Awoo.

Hyperdimension Neptunia: General Console Moe Thread

HunterTSF

Looks like volume 7 of the Neptunia anime is coming with a download code for Rebirth 2. awesome right?

I bring great news my Neptunia fans. 2 new neptunia games were announced, the first one is called. Hyperdimensional Action Neptunia U, yep it's called like that. and yes like the title says it's an action game, yay! the system for it was not announced but, can it be for the WiiU? because it has a U at the end of the title and it's blue. and the second one is called Shin Jigen Game Neptune VII (New Dimensional Game Neptunia VII), was introduced with a video at the end of the panel. The video showed the phrases "The goddess who fell into the dark side, "Gameindustri's change," "series' greatest looming threat," and "violent Gameindustri battle over the dimensions." what do you guys think?

• Thumbs Up 1

I bring great news my Neptunia fans. 2 new neptunia games were announced, the first one is called. Hyperdimensional Action Neptunia U, yep it's called like that. and yes like the title says it's an action game, yay! the system for it was not announced but, can it be for the WiiU? because it has a U at the end of the title and it's blue. and the second one is called Shin Jigen Game Neptune VII (New Dimensional Game Neptunia VII), was introduced with a video at the end of the panel. The video showed the phrases "The goddess who fell into the dark side, "Gameindustri's change," "series' greatest looming threat," and "violent Gameindustri battle over the dimensions." what do you guys think?

The games are going to be covered in next issue of Dangeki Playstation, so either the U in the title of the first game stands for, well just U and not Wii U or some sites where misinformed and only VII is a PS game.

Also, according to this article that was translated by a neogaf user, this is said: "It might have U, but the platform is that one" followed by a please look forward to new details at Dengeki PlayStation Vol. XYZ, strongly implying that Neptune U is definitely not for Wii U.

I also would be really surprised if it was actually for the Wii U since Neptunia is super niche and has always been jumping between the PS3 and Vita until now.

Honestly this series always takes shots at random video game related things. Hyperdimension Neptunia VII (Final Fantasy 7) they might be taking a piss shot at the Wii U. Either way, I am prepped for whatever console it comes on (cept XBOX but lol).

The next two Neptunia games are hopefully on PS3. Hearing that Action might be a Wii U game as well, but I have huge doubts. Oh, and Victory 2 had the "Look forward to Dengeki" at the end of it, while Action only said platform is unknown.

So, Hyperdimension Neptunia V2 will have a third dimension called the Mega dimension. i'm thinking it might take place in the future, i mean why not. since victory has the past and the present why not the future. and i bet Blanc and Vert and Noire will get a redesign because of the Wii U and Xboxone and PS4. what do you guys think?

Guess what everyone! Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth1 is coming to North America and Europe this summer. but instead of NIS America, Idea Factory International will publish Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1

Different publisher, eh?

Hope they keep the same voice actors. It won't be the same without them.

Details are still scarce about the whole thing. I know we'll still have dual-audio and we're not sure if its digital only or if it's being retailed. What we DO know is that IFI are taking the complaints about NISAs translations seriously (I.E unneeded jokes/references and little voice-acting for the dub). Considering Idol is being localized, we can expect the voice actresses/actors to be the same.

• 2 weeks later...

The Hyperdimension Neptunia: Producing Perfection Limited Edition pre-orders are live. go pre-order now at the Nis America store. i already pre-ordered mine.

It's going to be the dumbest game on the Vita and it'll probably suck

BUT WHO CARES YOU CAN CUSTOMIZE YOUR CHARACTERS TO WEAR KILLER SHADES! GOTY 

I finished Mk 2 was fun.

Now playing Victory, which is even better, still not happy about the re-using of assets though.

It's going to be the dumbest game on the Vita and it'll probably suck

BUT WHO CARES YOU CAN CUSTOMIZE YOUR CHARACTERS TO WEAR KILLER SHADES! GOTY 

You seem rather spiteful, you don't have to buy it. 

Um, I was being serious and I am going to buy it lol. Just saying that I hear its nothing special.

I don't expect it to be anything too special myself, but if I ever get a Vita, this game's on my list.

What we DO know is that IFI are taking the complaints about NISAs translations seriously (I.E unneeded jokes/references and little voice-acting for the dub). 

This is a complaint?

This is a complaint?

When you compare it to the Japanese script in those parts, then yes. I think people moreso mean unneeded jokes in the cutscenes that didn't have jokes. Things like the Charlie Brown reference in the Rock description are probably fine.

We have a sweet Victory 2 scan. 
nvii_thumb.jpg'

According to Siliconera

One twist is Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory II will have an adult Neptune, but she is a different Neptune so she cannot transform into a goddess. Neptune will be joined by a new character named Uranus Uzume who has red pigtails and carries an orange and black megaphone. There may be another new character with blonde pigtails that an online report speculates may be a goddess.

The story of Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory II will span three dimensions – Zero Dimension Netpunia Z: Ragnarok’s Goddess at the Edge of the Cliff, Hyperdimension Neptunia G: Gold Bellwether – Gamindustri’s Existence Transformation, and Heart Dimension Neptunia H: Trilogy Final and Thus into the Legend. The last subtitle looks like a jab at Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest since it uses the Dragon Quest III subtitle. A little tidbit about Neptunia G is there are four characters and Gold Sade was mentioned as a character too.

Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory II is slated for release in 2014, but doesn’t have a set platform.

Read more at http://www.siliconera.com/2014/04/08/see-neptunes-3d-model-hyperdimension-neptunia-victory-ii/#vRyKvhTtG4bXHPL3.99

Now, as for the Neptunia action game... That's for Vita and release August 28th, 2014.

According to Siliconera

Dengeki PlayStation says other console goddesses Noire, Blanc, and Vert will be playable as well. All four will be able to do goddess transformations in Ultra Dimension Action Neptunia U. The report also speculates that characters may powerup when their clothes are torn. A new character named Dengekiko, a mascot for the Dengeki brand, will be introduced in the game.
Read more at http://www.siliconera.com/2014/04/08/neptunia-action-game-onechanbara-studio-slashes-onto-vita-august/#q8D4gFT1boUUzsJk.99 

Seems like this is the new character, Uranus Uzume. 
ISrRuJIl.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1