Awoo.

Hyperdimension Neptunia: General Console Moe Thread

HunterTSF

Compile Heart producer Naoko Mizuno, director Ken Itō, director Shingo Onodera, marketing staff member Kazuki Maruyama, voice actress Kanako Sakai, and Dengeki PlayStation's Yutaka Tanaka hosted the "Neptune Re;Birth 1 x Fairy Fencer F Pre-Release! Compile Heart's Autumn Next Hyperdimension Galapagos Stage!!" event at the Game no Dengeki booth at the Tokyo Game Show last weekend. After the event supposedly ended, Onodera suddenly returned to the stage for one last surprise, and Maruyama handed him an envelope. From the envelope, Onodera pulled a sign that announced that "the long-deferred new Neptunia work is in production!" i think it might be that fighting neptunia game they wanted to make or it could be a part 4 of the neptunia series. and in other news NIS America has offered a Western release window for Hyperdimension Neptunia V’s PSN release, and has stressed that more new titles will be announced “soon”. i hope it's Hyperdimension Neptunia rebirth1 and 2 and that noire game and Hyperdimension Idol Neptunia PP ^_^

Edited by Kirby-Sonicfan

Yeah, i hope it's that fighting game because the creator Mizuno Naoko, once said she dreams of making an idol game which is Hyperdimension Idol Neptunia PP and a fighting game. so it might be that fighting game or a part 4 of the neptunia series.

Edited by Kirby-Sonicfan

The opening for Hyperdimension Neptunia rebirth1 it features Nao's opening theme song for rebirth1 and it's called "Miracle! Portable☆Mission." it sounds so awesome i can't wait for this game ^_^

Hyperdimension Neptunia owner opens California office
Idea Factory, owner of Hyperdimension Neptunia developer Compile Heart, has opened a new California office. Say hello to Idea Factory International.

Gematsu notes that lately, Idea Factory has been publishing such games as Record of Agarest War andthe Hyperdimension Neptunia in the west through third-party publishers. It seems that he company now wants to retain its independence on these shores. The office’s official website can be found here.

In a statement, the company said the move was geared towards, “providing general and overall information regarding Idea Factory properties to North American and European fans.”

Former NIS America president Harusato Akenaga will head up the office as CEO.

I read about this on ANN. Not sure how exactly this will effect NISA, with Neptunia being one of their biggest selling titles. They've lost Atelier this year as well because Tecmo is doing everything in house now. 

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1 Has Different Guest Mascots Like Tekken-Chan

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1 like the other Neptunia games turns video game companies into characters. Although, the list of company cameos is different from Hyperdimension Neptunia. Players will be able to interact with Broccoli, Mages, Marvelous, CyberConnect2, Falcom, and Tekken within the main story. These characters can join our party too.

That’s a pretty big change and it makes sense since Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1 is based on Neptunia V, so Neptunia fans will probably remember who all the DLC characters are.

Oh wow, guess this means I better actually beat Neptunia V soon. I'm stuck at a point where I can't find a decent spot to grind levels, and its annoying me because its either get bodied by a boss in Lastation, or get bodied by a boss in Lowee. -_-

Nepgear And The Cast From mk2 Are In Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1

Nepgear didn’t exist when Compile Heart made Hyperdimension Neptunia, but Neptune’s little sister will be in the PlayStation Vita remake, Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1. Dengeki PlayStation says Uni, Ram, and Rom from Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 will be in the game as well.
The magazine also says a Re;Birth 1 will have a coliseum in the game. 
sorry everyone that i hadn't been posting, it's because i was busy with neptunia and i got the platinum trophy ^_^. i'm so happy.
and i got Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2 for 20.39 and it's awesome. the battle system is much more bettter.
Edited by Kirby-Sonicfan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6Vv1prgjvU New video preview of Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth:1. 

it looks really amazing. enjoy happy.png

Edited by Kirby-Sonicfan

Image_thumb47.png   

NISA to Release Hyperdimension Neptunia PP in N. America, Europe in 2014. Yesssssss! happy.png yes the one game everyone said that will never come to  N. America is coming. oh, man i can't wait. now i have to save up for a vita. so everyone what do you think? i really wanted this game to come it's like a dream come true ^_^

Edited by Kirby-Sonicfan

An early report from Degenki PlayStation says that Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1 will have characters from Hyperdimension Neptunia V like Plutia and Peashy (the TurboGrafx mascot) as downloadable characters. Histoire is also said to be a DLC character.
There are conflicting reports that Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1 may have a new ending too.

Hi everyone i have a question about Mk2's new game mode plus and i hope someone can answer it. if i beat the final boss and don't go to new game plus, is there a way to get new game mode plus again?

Neptunia fans here at SSMB?!? OH SWEET! (Even though this looks dead...meh. Revival time!)

Since Neptunia Re;Birth 1 is remake of the first game (but in better fashion), I just watched the cutscene where

Neptune fights Noire, Blanc, and Vert,

and it seriously has to be the best version of it that we ever got! Everything in the cutscene just looked darn amazing!

04:23 in video for cutscene

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bgpkjmlBkc

And even though I don't have a Vita, currently extremely excited that Neptunia PP is coming to the west. Going to buy it and put it up, then wait until I get around to buying a Vita so I can play it (along with Persona 4: The Golden, and the other Neptunia/Nore Vita games~!) 

I should really get back to beating Neptunia V...ToT

The framerate is pretty jumpy but as far as graphics are concerned, the Neptunia games have never really looked much better than that since day one.

Noel pretty much speaks the cold truth...^^'' Sadly... But still, there's just some type of charm from the series that makes me not notice the major flaws it has. 

(And woo... Re;Birth 2 only a few months after Re;Birth 1 hits in Japan? Wowzers.)

I hope i have been doing a good job reviving this topic. well, here's todays new neptunia news, Hyperdimension Neptunia rebirth 2 has a name now, it's called Hyperdimension Neptunia rebirth 2 Sisters Generation. and it comes out on march 20 in japan. and here's the official teaser site. http://www.compileheart.com/neptune/re-birth2/

Edited by Kirby-Sonicfan

here's the hyperdimension neptunia rebirth 2 Oracles trailer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xb-UQekCiuA

Edited by Kirby-Sonicfan

On tuesday 11/12 i won something special, and on Saturday 11/16 it came to my home!

nepvle.png

Yes, i won myself the limited edition of Hyperdimension Neptunia Victoria!

the contest had, pillows, keychains, and ps3 skins and of course the limited edition.

at first i wanted the ps3 skin because, i knew i would never get the limited edition, but, i was wrong, i did get the limited edition.

when the box first got to my home i thought it was the pillow, because the box was big. and when i opened it i was so surprised, and i said, yes!!!!!! the limited edition. today marks one week since i got the game, and it's amazing. 

• Thumbs Up 1