Awoo.

[COLLAB] The Sonic Stadium Music Adventure 2012

Jeffhog

Here's a heads-up on my current situation.

Wrapped in Black = DONE!

Mean Bean Machine 2P Mode = DONE!

Lava Reef/Hot Head Bop = DONE!

Poloy Forest = IN PROGRESS

3D Blast Boss Theme 2 = DROPPED. Couldn't get any ideas for this one.

So with that dropped, I still have two remixes available. I'm focusing on Poloy Forest right now, so I won't call dibs on anything yet. Though at least one will probably be from a 3D game, since my other 4 are all from 2D games.

On that note, here's an updated WIP for Poloy Forest! (might wanna turn your volume up)

http://soundcloud.co...oy-forest-wip-2

Feedback is appreciated!

Ya know, that remix makes me think "Poloy Rainforest" for some reason. It's pretty epic! And I absolutely looooove Hot Head Reef!

• Thumbs Up 1

Here's an early WiP of aquatic mine I'm working on for the album (since I assume urban flow retracts his claim from long ago). Looking for any comments on it, I personally think it's repetitive/long thus far but I also have to factor that I've been listening to it nonstop for the past two hours.

http://www.masterjace.com/wip/aquatic.mp3

Edited by Jace
  • Thumbs Up 3

Here's an early WiP of aquatic mine I'm working on for the album (since I assume urban flow retracts his claim from long ago). Looking for any comments on it, I personally think it's repetitive/long thus far but I also have to factor that I've been listening to it nonstop for the past two hours.

http://www.masterjace.com/wip/aquatic.mp3

Yeah that's right I am no longer doing Aquatic Mine. I choose Wild Canyon instead. And sick remix. I like it. The bass and drum rhythm is sweet.

SO - lil something I'm working on.

Dunno how nice it will end up turning out, Gonna try and put together a Sonic Adventure 2 style logo for the actual album title.

May scrap it - *shrugs* Actually, I probably will - I need to be a bit less cluttered for the backdrop. Will come up with something cleaner soon.

LINK TO IMAGE

Edited by :: DJ EAR ::
  • Thumbs Up 1

SO - lil something I'm working on.

Dunno how nice it will end up turning out, Gonna try and put together a Sonic Adventure 2 style logo for the actual album title.

May scrap it - *shrugs* Actually, I probably will - I need to be a bit less cluttered for the backdrop. Will come up with something cleaner soon.

TSSMA__12_Cover__WiP_-4A7aShoI.1353217339.png

The picture is appearing broken for me. ;_;

So I got motivated today to start my Jungle Joyride Night remix, but I'm having that issue where I'm having issues with getting it started, XD. Hopefully I get the ball rolling soon, then it should all be downhill from there, <3.

Question though, does anyone know the type of bell used in the original song? You know, that underlying bell that's constantly being hit for a majority of the song?

• Thumbs Up 2

uestion though, does anyone know the type of bell used in the original song? You know, that underlying bell that's constantly being hit for a majority of the song?

I'd say just sample it, but the closest it sounds like is the Bianzhong

• Thumbs Up 2

I've been making a lot of progress with my Speed Slider remix, and would like to share what I've got so far.

Any feedback would be appreciated :3

• Thumbs Up 1

Deviantart resources detected. Your secret has been revealed.

Trying to get my Bubbly Washing Machine remix going. Yay for sampling.

So I got motivated today to start my Jungle Joyride Night remix, but I'm having that issue where I'm having issues with getting it started, XD. Hopefully I get the ball rolling soon, then it should all be downhill from there, <3.

You might become my most favourite artist of the album. :D

• Thumbs Up 1

EAR, it's really nice. A little shadows on the Music Adventure could be nice.

Jemi's done quite some stuff but she'd like to clear it up and stuff before posting so yeah. All I can say is that the closest thing you can imagine it is Music Plant Modern as you truly imagined it. tongue.png

I've seen the Chinese instrument before somewhere before so if I see it again, I'll tell Wolfy if I can do anything for him live.

KP, good luck on that mix. Looking forward to it.

Cosmic, nice progress. I'm sure you can do a lil' more polish to it.

Faseeh for best artist as he helped everyone *shot*

Edited by Faseeh
  • Thumbs Up 1

EAR, I removed the Episode Battle bit from the album name a while ago. xD; But kickass logo!

And Dan, love the concept you got going! BECAUSE THE ONLY WAY THIS ALBUM CAN GET EVEN BETTER IS WITH ASPLOSIONS.

Jace, Greg, Cosmic, the WIPs are looking (does that even apply to music?) good! Keep it up!

• Thumbs Up 5

Gah! All these tunes are orgasmic. I'm totally jealous of everyone. XD

It's a good thing I saw EARs post, I forgot to check what the actual name for the album would be. I know it's in the topic title, I just wasn't sure if it was the actual name or not.

That's something I need to remember.

I must be almost half way through with my own cover idea. There's a couple of other objects I'd like to include. I also need to learn how to create a shockwave/soundwave type thing you might see during an explosion. It can't be as hard as the other stuff I've added.

At the moment I'm uncertain if it looks okay and would like any opinions, if that's alright.

Just so you'd know. Some of the things I hope to also add are asteroids, part of Eggmans escape robot and the Master Emerald.

http://imageshack.us...lyconcept2.png/

• Thumbs Up 4

I THOUGHT HE'D BE CHASING AFTER THE MASTER MUSIC DISC INSTEAD OF SOME MASTER EMERALD.

DAN, YOU'RE FIRED.

for reals though, love where this is headed, could suit the final disc

• Thumbs Up 2

I gave a teeny little update in the rules concerning album covers. I'll post it here too.

It's an album coming from The Sonic Stadium, so it's only natural that the cover must be themed as such! Want to draw up a specific scene from a game? Want to draw the forum members on board? Want to base it off actual Sonic box art, do something completely arbitrary? Anything is fine! The only main rule here is that it must include The Sonic Stadium Music Adventure 2012 - Act *blank*. When your album cover is chosen, you may fill in Act 1, Act 2, etc... depending on which one your art has been assigned to, then submit the final product.

And of course, no official art is to be used. Collabs on album covers are welcome! See - Sean and Carbo's entry last year.

• Thumbs Up 1

Shameless Plug but If you need some listening music while working on graphics for Album Covers,

Might I suggest the MAD RABBIT Podcast: Episode2 ? </shot>

Also - Fixing and Changing my submission to reflect the above feedback and rules.

Edited by :: DJ EAR ::
  • Thumbs Up 1

Oh, that reminds me!

I've yet to discuss this with bmn, but I'm thinking of having a Recommended/Other Projects tab on the album page, which would link to other shticks the load of you have going on. Example - podcasts like the MAD RABBIT Podcast, WhaChow! (oh hey Psyguy's in the albutt); music albums like Plumegeist's Insidious, the Sonic Paradox Remix Shorts, GREEN EYES ZONE - Bad Future... Basically other projects people are involved in that others can support.

Again, I've yet to talk this over with bmn, but it's an idea I've been thinking of for a while.

• Thumbs Up 2

Oh man I had an awesome idea for an album cover. Will start sketching it out tonight!

• Thumbs Up 2

+_36ca131bd52f4311b4fdc4874f98771c.jpg

I just want to reiterate that we do need a back cover for the album as well that lists down the tracks as they are in order. Though this won't be until the final day when the album tracklist should be final, I need to know if there would be any volunteers who are willing to do it.

If you need last year's as a reference, I'll post it here.

I just want to reiterate that we do need a back cover for the album as well that lists down the tracks as they are in order. Though this won't be until the final day when the album tracklist should be final, I need to know if there would be any volunteers who are willing to do it.

If you need last year's as a reference, I'll post it here.

Well I don't want to steal all the best jobs, but I could tryout some things for a back cover if there's nobody else. ^^

Edited by DanJ86
  • Thumbs Up 1