Awoo.

[COLLAB] The Sonic Stadium Music Adventure 2012

Jeffhog

I'd like to try to make the album art. I suck at drawing stuff, but I can come up with some art that might work.

And maybe I'll open FLstudio and not make loud screeching noises...

maybe I'll open FLstudio and not make loud screeching noises...

If you're making Hardstyle, I demand MORE Loud Screeching...

• Thumbs Up 3

Okay, I got the permission from Falk, I'm probably going to make a mix of various Sonic title themes, including Sonic Before the Sequel.

• Thumbs Up 1

Okay, I got the permission from Falk, I'm probably going to make a mix of various Sonic title themes, including Sonic Before the Sequel.

Great job.

Alright, I've done a lil' exploring with FL Studio and it's goin' good so far. Some problems and I think I know the solutions. I'm just having VST problems now. Shall try to get Nexus 2 at the moment. Konkant is pretty good I hear so that too.

Ya guys know my style, it's either realistic sounds or techno, hiphop, dance sounds so if ya got VSTs for instruments like those (for FL of course) so if ya guys recommend anything do tell me I'll be glad to try to get it! smile.png

EDIT: *Kontakt

Edited by Toad

Great job.

Alright, I've done a lil' exploring with FL Studio and it's goin' good so far. Some problems and I think I know the solutions. I'm just having VST problems now. Shall try to get Nexus 2 at the moment. Konkant is pretty good I hear so that too.

Ya guys know my style, it's either realistic sounds or techno, hiphop, dance sounds so if ya got VSTs for instruments like those (for FL of course) so if ya guys recommend anything do tell me I'll be glad to try to get it! smile.png

*Kontakt :U

Edited by KatamariParadox

If you're making Hardstyle, I demand MORE Loud Screeching...

And thus we get a Radical Highway remix.

(Don't get it? Well, nor do I.)

Strangely, I read that as Speed Highway, which I feel does the job a lot more tongue.png

Edited by Rexy
  • Thumbs Up 1

Alright, Jemi and I brainstormed a while for an album art idea and I suggested something. She is sketching now. So yeah.

biggrin.png Collabs!

EDIT: DAMN her digital pen stopped working so yeah. She's still sketching though!

Edited by Toad
  • Thumbs Up 1

talking again of the opening title, Joshua compose a Opening Title Song that i going to edit. i need to know what Sonic going to say to finish this song...hmmm...huh.png and that of the SEGA idea is not a bad idea!

Okay.

So we have two theme song-ish songs for the entire album.

Gud.

...How about yours as the first track and mine as the last?

Or maybe as a midway track?

I do guitar and have some ideas for remixes. If theres anything I can do, let me know.

Edited by SS3_Hedgehog

I do guitar and have some ideas for remixes. If theres anything I can do, let me know. tongue.png

That all depends - what do you want to do?

That all depends - what do you want to do?

I'd like to do guitar. I'm making remixes, and I have some original music that sounds ''Sonic-y'' And I've been waiting for an opportunity to use it.

What songs do you want to remix?

BTW, while there are a few exceptions, a song that's being remixed by one person can't be claimed by someone else. Ask Jeff if you have any questions. tongue.png

Sure thing. :P I would like to remix Mechanical Resonance/Crank the Heat up from Sonic Adventure, Emerald Coast - Windy And Ripply, and maybe Green Forest from SA2.

Sure thing. tongue.png I would like to remix Mechanical Resonance/Crank the Heat up from Sonic Adventure, Emerald Coast - Windy And Ripply, and maybe Green Forest from SA2.

Mechanical Resonance is something I'd like to avoid as it was an emblematic track done for last year's album by Freen in Green, though you're free to go for Final Egg's Crank the Heat Up!

Windy And Ripply hasn't been covered, and neither has Green Forest, so you're good on those.

I wonder if I overdid my claim from my previous post. ^^;

I'll have to let Jeff be the judge. Even then, I think I'm making good progress and even surprise myself. Here's a preview of a portion as it looks now.

album2012conceptsample.png

• Thumbs Up 3

Right I have an idea and I'd like to share it here, Basically its a way for lots of artists to come and collaborate.

I plan on doing a His World Cover/Remix where multiple artist do different parts.

So I'd do the Synth'y and Techno stuff,

Then have someone play the main guitar over the top and do a Guitar solo.

Then have someone sing the chorus, Male or Female. or maybe have both layered

I've been rapping all my life so I'd do the Rap styled parts as well.

It's only an idea that came to me but If anyone would be interested, be sure to comment :)

That Death Egg Artwork looks amazing :)

I cant help but think the simple grey background is a bit plain though..

I think it'd look cool if there was a white soundwave in the background, Going behind the death egg of course, Giver it some glow and turn the opacity down too.

Just an idea :3

• Thumbs Up 2

Here's a heads-up on my current situation.

Wrapped in Black = DONE!

Mean Bean Machine 2P Mode = DONE!

Lava Reef/Hot Head Bop = DONE!

Poloy Forest = IN PROGRESS

3D Blast Boss Theme 2 = DROPPED. Couldn't get any ideas for this one.

So with that dropped, I still have two remixes available. I'm focusing on Poloy Forest right now, so I won't call dibs on anything yet. Though at least one will probably be from a 3D game, since my other 4 are all from 2D games.

On that note, here's an updated WIP for Poloy Forest! (might wanna turn your volume up)

http://soundcloud.co...oy-forest-wip-2

Feedback is appreciated!

Edited by Gregzilla
  • Thumbs Up 2