Awoo.

[COLLAB] The Sonic Stadium Music Adventure 2012

Jeffhog

I think I have a weird idea. How about naming the downloads after individual 'zones' that don't get covered, usually after a zone that has an equivalent placement in its game's story?

For example, if we DO clock in at 60 songs, with 12 songs a set, it would probably go something like:

* CD 1 - Green Hill (I'm pretty sure no one's done Green Hill properly yet)

* CD 2 - Rusty Ruin

* CD 3 - Twinkle Park

* CD 4 - Pyramid Cave

* CD 5 - Eggmanland

...or something to that effect.

This might be a bit TOO confusing though, but it might fit the schematics, but idk lol :P

• Thumbs Up 5

I think I have a weird idea. How about naming the downloads after individual 'zones' that don't get covered, usually after a zone that has an equivalent placement in its game's story?

For example, if we DO clock in at 60 songs, with 12 songs a set, it would probably go something like:

* CD 1 - Green Hill (I'm pretty sure no one's done Green Hill properly yet)

* CD 2 - Rusty Ruin

* CD 3 - Twinkle Park

* CD 4 - Pyramid Cave

* CD 5 - Eggmanland

...or something to that effect.

This might be a bit TOO confusing though, but it might fit the schematics, but idk lol tongue.png

...that's... a great idea, actually. o_o

Question about the art.

Are we entering in a competition, or is all art going to be used?

And also, should we specify to which "disc" is the cover for?

I just wanna let you know Jeff that I am indeed working on my tracks and the list of songs I have claimed is final. I know I have not really uploaded WIP's as its really not my style but I assure you that I will make the deadline. That is all cool.png

Edit: Also, you guys are doing great. I really like what I am hearing so far. Keep at it you guys.

Edited by Urban Flow

Yeah, So I made another "lullaby version" of a few songs mashed together. Open Your Heart, Live and Learn, and Dreams of an Absolution.(a few random melodies put in there) Yeah, I know that people prefer when rock songs like the Crush 40 songs to be sung by dudes, but ya know, I do what I love and I actually had fun making these despite how slow they are. ^w^ Check em out if you'd like. I'm debating whether or not if I should include this in the album instead of the Chaos Angel Map remix I did. If you do take the time to listen, I hope you enjoy. <3 ^^ It's just piano, vocals, strings, a few bells, and a little bit of guitar. It's really really slow.

• Thumbs Up 5

To my knowledge, no one claimed the Eggmanland source material yet (in fact all five 'random acts' are unclaimed sources afaik).

But on a more serious note, who make Eggmanland? Your answer is that Eggman make Eggmanland. It's in the name :D

• Thumbs Up 1

Umm.. YES! :D

of course, but my question was if somebody made the song of eggmanland...well if nobody maded it...

remember i made pyramid cave remix, thats is claimed...

'sides, it could limit and possibly stress out the artists involved seeing that a good chunk of music is still out there. ^^;

Now, unnamed zones as cover art wouldn't be a bad idea...

I <3 all of you. Every single one of you.

Oh yeah, thanks for that EAR. You are right, I'll be redoing it. :)

Anyways, I am having a blockage at the moment and Nimue is coming along quite well.

Also thought of an original beat but let's see if I'll ever get around to it.

• Thumbs Up 2

Hey VizardJeffhog! did somebody made something for the opening of the cd? i mean in the 2011 cd they put the title opening song of sonic in the 1st cd and the 1st song. did somebody make something, becuase i was thinking to create something and saying sonic something to start the songs of the cd.

Edited by marvinvalentin

Rexy, are you sending in this?

Today is great. All this stuff on the thread. Morning made.

EDIT: OOH SHE IS.

EDIT: We've quite some dubstep eh? Mind if I join?

Edited by Toad
  • Thumbs Up 2

ok, let me talk with Joshua to see what we can do...wink.png

Maybe leave a few seconds at the beginning so everyone can send in a clip of themselves shouting "SEEEEEGAAAAAAAAAAAA!"? XD

• Thumbs Up 3

...There goes my idea of asking Falk to allow me to remix the BtS theme! XD

Hmm... Maybe I could compose up a Sonic 1/2/3/Knuckles/4-esque title theme?

EDIT: HANG ON! I don't lose the rights to any original compositions, right? If so... I have an idea!

Edited by Can of Nothing

...There goes my idea of asking Falk to allow me to remix the BtS theme! XD

Hmm... Maybe I could compose up a Sonic 1/2/3/Knuckles/4-esque title theme?'

Maybe leave a few seconds at the beginning so everyone can send in a clip of themselves shouting "SEEEEEGAAAAAAAAAAAA!"? XD

WHAT ABOUT WE DO WHAT JEFF SAID AND WE ALL DO A MEGA COLLAB. Could be messy but it could pay out big time as long as we divide and do the work well.