Awoo.

April Fool's Day 2012 General

HunterTSF

Here's another nice piece by a user known as FluffyQuack, whose always doing random and funny mods for RE4/RE5.

Did any minecraft players figure out the April fools yet? Cause I know there's supposed to be one, but it seems nobody's found it yet.

Das Bo Schitt - best known for the Gmod Idiot Box series - posted this up.

HAY U GUYS I R DONE MAEKIN GMOD VIDEOS, NOW I MAEK UTOOB POOPS KTHXBYE

For those of you who are not ridiculously oblivious, congratulations on being not being ridiculously oblivious. Please enjoy the comments of those who ARE completely oblivious to April fools jokes and I hope you enjoy the next batch of GMod videos that are currently in the works.

A friend of mine got me with the most basic April Fool's Joke ever, and I can't believe just how much I'd fallen for it.

She posted a status on Facebook saying that she was thrown out of the school. Having forgotten today was April Fool's Day, I let it slip right by me. She kept trying to explain that it was real and used a recent expelling of other kids as a way for her to say that she was thrown out for a similar reason. I suspected it at first, but her constant insisting made me think otherwise. Still can't believe I believed that.. dry.png

Other than that though, this has been a pretty good April Fool's Day, actually. Rather than focusing on stuff to make people feel dumb for falling for it, I just see a bunch of people and websites coming up with silly things that are just too ridiculous to be true, making them funny.

Enjoyed the Toonami Mass Effect 3 joke that was posted. Other than that I haven't really done any practical jokes in a long time mostly due to other things going on in life.

So urm... without trying to sound too big headded... Did we enjoy TSS' April Fools this year?

What happened on Retro? I missed it....

You pressed up, down, left, right, A and then enter on the forums, and it'd pop up a hack detection screen ala the one present in the Sonic 2 HD alpha demo.

Spoiler out your post, VEDJ! The code still works and Scar should see it for himself.