Awoo.

PlayStation 4 Discussion

Detective Shadzter

That'd defeat the point of the sharing feature. Technically it's something that costs Sony nothing (apart from the one time cost of putting up the software obviously) and I'd think they'll want everyone able to since it builds a community and gives free publicity. People would be more likely to buy games on PS4 to do their shitty livestreaming.

Now what they could do is offer their own good quality PS Stream service with username-tied channels for paid subscriptors, in addition to ustream and the like. That one could come with the drop in/drop out and taking control features they talked about in the Feb meeting.

Not that I'd be upset if you had to get Plus for this and/or basic online play though. Plus is awesome.

They added the "Share" button in the controller. It just can't be a Plus feature.

Fucking helll! I thought that was a real one for a moment!

MJeEcDr.jpg

Just perfect.

If only this was real, it almost reminds me of the infamous "Sega does what Nintendon't" ads in the 90's.

• Thumbs Up 1

The back of the PS4 looks like a fucking jet exhaust crossed with a refrigerator. Sony ain't fucking around this time.

Edit:

Holy shit you did it. You crazy fucking assholes. You did it.

This is about as Anti-E3 2006 as they possibly could have done.

• Thumbs Up 2

Apparently they just confirmed KH3 is exclusive?

Time to ready my wallet.

Apparently they just confirmed KH3 is exclusive?

Time to ready my wallet.

does it even matter if it isn't?

i mean, whatcha gonna do, buy an inferior drm ridden port for your xbone? lol

though in this case the sad part is that you'd actually own an xbone

I certainly wouldn't be swayed if it were on Xbone. Wii U maybe, since the new engine...whatever it's called...runs on Wii U. Xbone, though? No way. Why would I pay 100 dollars more for an inferior system that's riddled with DRM and TV?

The back of the PS4 looks like a fucking jet exhaust crossed with a refrigerator. Sony ain't fucking around this time.

Edit:

Holy shit you did it. You crazy fucking assholes. You did it.

This is about as Anti-E3 2006 as they possibly could have done.

FINISH HIM!!!

"Price tag $399"

SONY WINS

FLAWLESS VICTORY

fatality_logo_mk_9_by_barakaldo-d3f7n4x.

Edited by Johnny Boy

I'm in love.... I'M IN LOVE! <3

I knew you wouldn't let me DOWN Sony! You showed those doubters/Xbox haters that you are going to follow MS' terrible footsteps and do worse! EAT THE CRAP NOW. EAT IT.

I'm--- just so happy. NO DRM crap, say NO to freaking DRM. Sony listened. They love us. :')

does it even matter if it isn't?

i mean, whatcha gonna do, buy an inferior drm ridden port for your xbone? lol

though in this case the sad part is that you'd actually own an xbone

uh.. PS3?

uh.. PS3?

Square has moved on from PS3 development for their big titles. XV and KH3 are next gen only as they should.

c27nDyM.png

Comes with HDMI cable, 500GB HDD.

Man that conference was awesome!  They did everything right; great exclusives (KH3!!!!!, Verses 13), great price point, no used game DRM, and tons of indie support.  Cant what to pick up my PS4 within the next year or so :)

I don't freaking care about the multiplayer paywall added to PS+ tbh. In fact I am going to resubscribe to it anyway next week.

HDMI only? Why would you want to own a PS4 and not use a HDTV? There is a HUGE difference between 480p and 1080p! And 95% of the TVs on sale today are HD ready.

I don't freaking care about the multiplayer paywall added to PS+ tbh. In fact I am going to resubscribe to it anyway next week.

HDMI only? Why would you want to own a PS4 and not use a HDTV? There is a HUGE difference between 480p and 1080p! And 95% of the TVs on sale today are HD ready.

This is one thing I don't get.

This forum was having a shit fit over Microsoft's Xbox One not supporting older outputs. People gave reasoning such as Microsoft is making a shitty move, not everyone has an HDTV, not all HDTVs have HDMI ports, this is limiting consumer base, PS4 will do it right, etc.

But then this is shown and no one cares.

Similar to the panic over the Xbox Live terms agreement.

Has almost exact wording as Sony's, but no one gives a shit.

Whatever.

This forum was having a shit fit over Microsoft's Xbox One not supporting older outputs. People gave reasoning such as Microsoft is making a shitty move, not everyone has an HDTV, not all HDTVs have HDMI ports, this is limiting consumer base, PS4 will do it right, etc.

Whatever.

Welcome to fanboys. A lot of people at the moment don't even realise that online play on the PS4 is behind a paywall at the moment.

If public image of your console is bad, people will nitpick everything about it down to the HDMI inputs as some reason why it's a shitty piece of crap, despite the fact that 99% of people, in execution won't notice a damn thing. Oftentimes reality doesn't matter in the face of getting new ammo to sling at the other side.

Same goes for the PS4- after it had a whizzbang impressive presentation it's the god machine, and suddenly the paywall for online doesn't matter. PS+ is indeed usually a pretty good deal, but seeing people turn around or outright ignore the paywall thing when it's on the other side is interesting. 

• Thumbs Up 3

Whatever.

...I didn't rant about Microsoft making XONE a HDMI-only console. I was neutral and I think I even defended them on that decision. You can get a cheap 720p HD ready TV and that's all you need for your console.

And I missed out on the terms agreement, so I don't know what to say on that matter.

Edited by Ming Ming Hatsune

Paywell is shitty as hell. I really don't want to pay just to play online, it better actually be good this time.

Edited by Super Mario