Awoo.

PlayStation 4 Discussion

Detective Shadzter

That Killzone footage, the share button sent it to the Killzone facebook page, it should be there now he says *Shrugs*

Quantic Dream. I wonder if Beyond is moving to PS4, or if they'll announce a new game. I want to see a Kara game.

They introduce David Cage, and play a sample of Normand Corbeil's Painful Memories as he comes on.. ... I'm sad now... (he died recently)

A wild old man appeared.

• Thumbs Up 1

Loads of identical puzzles? No. I expected better from Blow.

I agree. A graphically cute island isn't enough to sell me on what looks like the videogame equivalent of a mc donalds tray maze puzzle. 

hopefully there is way more too it than that.

completely pointless demo of a head in the dark. Show it in a game. My PC could probably do that already.is anyone really going to buy a ps4 to look at a decapitated head

Dat face. It's actually sorta impressive. Let's apply this stuff to more than just ultra real humans now.

Edited by Inferno

Urm... Media Mollecule... this sounds interesting but... where exactly are you going with this?