Awoo.

PlayStation 4 Discussion

Detective Shadzter

OMFG> TAMMEEM SHAVED HIS HEAD

#HAIRBOMB

#MEGACUT

#BIGSHAVES

He got tired of getting beat-up in bars for his haircut.

• Thumbs Up 2

I'm about to go to bed soon, I hope this dev talk ends quickly. Planning to only sit here for 5-10 more minutes. :/

According to game.co.uk

This event is going to be on for 2 hours... so 1 hour 15 min left.

'If you thought there were monumental amounts of shit gameplay videos on Youtube already, wait until this feature gets used!'

;)

• Thumbs Up 2

'If you thought there were monumental amounts of shit gameplay videos on Youtube already, wait until this feature gets used!'

wink.png

i hope it allows voice recording so i can hear an awful nerd breathing over the game while he plays it

• Thumbs Up 1

Eh, fuck off with your Killzone.

Edit: GODDAMNIT, THAT'S HOW SAMEY THESE GAMES ARE, I MIXED IT UP WITH RESISTANCE.

Edited by Wreck-It Ralph

Alright, I saw/got the PS4 logo. Here it is:

ps4capture.png

Yeah, lacks originality. But I like it nonetheless.

Killzone Shadow Fall.

Go on... who wants to make a black hedgeh... .. ... *sees the graphics* Am I alive?

But once again, not an actual selling point they feel strongly about. When you're asking someone to buy another system to access remote play, that's not getting it. Nintendo was the one who actually made it a central feature by providing the standard controller with such an ability. No extra charge.

Also, PSP Remote play kind of sucked but...I guess yeah, they did it first; though very poorly.

Yeah, but if they did include it as a central feature, people would be going "no, Sony copied someone else!1" so it's kind of a lose-lose either way.