• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LATER BUDDY

• Sega DogTagz

• Aoi

• Saint Nathan

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like senioritus to me, at least you do things for yourself. I just get so bitchy to others because I want to get out of here. Just two and half months left ~

Ah! Blur has finally done it. He has become an artist.

Even I suffer from this Blur. To tell you the truth, I'm fascinated by the world. We don't have many scenic spots in Atlanta to actually go and observe. It pestered me for a wild living on this flat surface with the nearest mountain 2 hours away. I did however find a solution for myself. What I did was found picture of certain scenery I like and put them up in my room. It seems little but it helps a lot. Since I started doing this, I have become more of a romantic writer (Descriptive writer for those people unedumacated).

I often find myself lost and imagining the environment. I often replicate conditions as well in my head where I can make my body feel as if its really there. This in turn has given me a better understanding of writing. My Favorite scene would probably a city at night with all its lights turned on. Paris is a prime example. This is why I change my future minor to writing. I want to be a photographer as well, but I have shaky hands which is hard to go. I love animals and I love nature. Your not stupid for saying all that.

Photos is what did it for me, even though its only a temporary fix. When I retire in life I plan to go see the world. My first stop being Mykonos, Greece.

~Full

All I can say is go for it man, do what your heart tells you to do. Whatever makes you happy, what ever fills that empty space inside of you, I encourage you to find your true calling.

I recommend, although, to not just live in the woods by yourself, you may want to find some friends and some provisions to keep you going. Going it alone is actually dangerous, but as long as you stay safe and are not alone, I think it's a grand idea!

I really wish that I could take a trip to England, to see both London and Birmingham with the naked eye, and to chat face-to-face with the great SSMBers who live there.

But the problem is that my mom is very stubborn and she wants the family to always go on vacations together, regardless whether all of us are adults or not. :(

And she has absolutely no intentions whatsoever of taking a flight to England.

Instead, she always prefers to fly back to Ukraine to visit her cousins, brothers, and old friends from the era of the Soviet Union.

How very selfish of her. But then again, she's my mother, and she's done a lot of good things for me. Without her I wouldn't even exist in this universe at all.

Eventually I'm hoping to persuade her into taking a family trip to England, so that I would be able to attend one of those annual "Summer Of Sonic" events.

It's just got to happen at some point. If not during one year then during another year.

Persistent nagging is the key, that's what I say. :D

You have a car now though Aoi, you have the opportunity to go places now, =3.
But there is nowhere to go lol.
Oh, and I was going to talk to you about camping laterz on with us, so don' let me forget to bring that up next time we are talking, =D.
Kay, will do. :)

A fellow adventurer, 'eh?! 'EH?! Well, I know exactly what you feel, man. When you know every back road, every alley, every path through your neighboring cities you start to want to expand your stomping grounds a bit. Saying I know every back road here in Tennessee is like saying I know how many spines are on a cactus, but you still know where plenty of them are.

Anyway, if you want some advise, don't confined yourself if you want to explore. Take a different road, drive off into the mountains (well, for myself anyway) and get lost, go deep into the forest and take pictures. There is so much beauty that you don't see when you are going through your daily life. I try to make it a point that every time I get a chance to get out of my car, I do. A few times a month I get out and walk through our downtown area and just analyze everything. I challenge you to stop sometime and just throw your mind out of your body and think of what that one area has been through. I drove out to Oak Ridge (where many crucial pieces of the atomic bomb where made) and found it fun to just walk around the city and think of what it used to be like. Driving past the plants was another cool experience, I could just see the secrecy and armed security checking everyone's creditionals and what the bases looked like on the inside.

My point there is just think about the history of an area, big or small. For starters, think of your neighborhood. Mine, for instance, was owned by a rich farmer and the government bough it in exchange for bonds.

If you are feeling REALLY bold and zesty, why not hit the road and go somewhere? Perhaps its our rebellious teen spirits, but for the most part, we have been coupe up in our homes for way too long. And when you think about it, its not so wrong to want to just explore and see what else is outside your perverbal walls. Take a trip somewhere and just dick off XD. You'd be surprised, walking through different mall with someone can actually be fun even if you do all the same shit you usually do at a local one and don't find it fun anymore. And plus you will probably meet some kick ass people! All the more reason to go, right??

Well Blur, I hoped that helped a little XD. I'm preparing myself for some summertime adventuring, go take some pictures up in the Smokey Mountains, travel maybe to the beach and soak up some sun, and I might even just have an awesome time! I'd suggest something similar for yourself. Its really fesable as long as you have money and transport. And considering full is cheap right now... :P

'Course, if you're ever in the South-east area of the US you are more than welcome to board up with me, I might even show you some awesome places to explore!

Oh, and caves. Best.Fucking.Adventures.Ever. Bring a flashlight.

Well, look at it like this.

You go out in the woods, you get lost, struggle to survive, and eventualy die fom stavation/injury/dehydration.

You DON'T go, sit at your computer all day, and stay alive.

:D

But seriously, go OUT. Go camping, wander around a bit, just enjoy NATURE. A simple hike by a small stream, with trees overhead, and a wonderful cool breze, it's pure heaven.

Or you could try bungie-jumping at the Grand Canyon.

I think that's legal...

Heh, who doesn’t have this problem at some point.

Anyway, I have some experience here so I’ll add some input.

I grew up moving here and there, being in a military family, and doing so has really instilled me with a love of travel. Nothing entices me more than the winds of change. Handling it has been problematic at times but a lot of the people who posted here are of the age where they can actually do one of the best things about it. You guys are entering the college years.

I do not mean “pick a college on the other side of the country”. I mean that for those of you looking to start school, this is a phenomenal opportunity to travel. There are thousands of schools across the country and each, in both urban and rural locations, offers tours. Many of these tours are offered for free (and transportation can be provided though local agencies). College Tours usually consist of a couple of buddies piling into a van, heading to who-knows-where, a guided tour of campus to be followed by a full day of exploration when your done.

Want to see Philadelphia? Go Look at Temple U.

D.C. and Maryland? Head out to UMD College Park

(Two Shameless Plugs :lol: )

Whatever you have a feeling to explore, I guarantee you that there is a college close by.

Personally, I recommend some city life exploration in combination of the Earth’s natural beauty. Taking in some culture never hurts. As for the international flavor, start small. Learn to travel domestically. Stay with people you know and trust. Without proper street-smarts, you’re just making yourself a target.

Exploration is good, but doing so without a proper plan is a recipe for bad things to happen.

Edited by Sega DogTagz

No Problem Blur, I am always here to help.

And you know what Sega DogTagz? That ain't a half bad idea, =D. Maybe I'll hop the mountains that split this state and tour some colleges over there. This is literally a case where the grass is greener on the other side, XD. I live in the desert half of Washington where the other side is full of what it's known for: a fuck load of pine trees. As for the city, that's always kinda been on the other side of the fence I'm balancing on. The other part of me wants to live in a big city like Seattle up north. So much excitement and things to do, =3. Not to mention the fun new risks of everything, XD.

Big cities are the best to me. Nothing gets the blood pumping like city life. Be sure not to neglect them in your adventures (by the sound of it, I am sure you will not). When I was picking a school I knew it had to be in a big city (woot Philly). In contrast, my twin bro wanted one in the wilderness (UMD Eastern Shore). Exploring both communities were great and were wonderful experiences.

I still don’t know how he can operate w/o immediate access to a 7-eleven and still consider himself to having a good quality of life. :lol:

• The title was changed to [DELETED]