Awoo.

Pokemon Black & White 2 [DS]

PSI Wind

As if to further tease the Shiny Pokemon outbreak, Banjiro, Alder's grandson, gives you a Shiny Gible after you beat him at Black City/White Forest's main attraction

As if to further tease the Shiny Pokemon outbreak, Banjiro, Alder's grandson, gives you a Shiny Gible after you beat him at Black City/White Forest's main attraction

Damn Alders that old?

They are taking the fun out of shiny Pokémon:

7hmyh.png

After you have seen all the Pokémon in the Unova Dex, you will receive a License. This item, when shown to the airport attendant in Mistralton City, takes you to the Nature Sanctuary, a place filled with wild Pokémon. However, in the middle of this sanctuary is the rare Shiny Haxorus.

They are taking the fun out of shiny Pokémon:

7hmyh.png

After you have seen all the Pokémon in the Unova Dex, you will receive a License. This item, when shown to the airport attendant in Mistralton City, takes you to the Nature Sanctuary, a place filled with wild Pokémon. However, in the middle of this sanctuary is the rare Shiny Haxorus.

• Thumbs Up 1

What they're doing here isn't that much differant to the red gyrados...

Edited by Tmsp

Wow they really are taking the fun out of it.

It looks like they're doing it as a replacement for legendary Pokemon in this case though.

Oh wow, that's actually a really cool way to reward people for completing the Pokedex; I like it.

• Thumbs Up 8

While they are being generous with Shiny Pokemon in this fashion, they pulled a fast one on everyone concerning other Shiny Pokemon.

The Shiny Charm can only be obtained after completing the National Dex, according to game text

What do you guys think about my team so far?

eKvBI.png

Aren't Mareep and Riolu also available before the first gym? I was planning to get them as early as possible.

Aren't Mareep and Riolu also available before the first gym? I was planning to get them as early as possible.

There is a farm full of Mareep but I haven't seen a Riolu so far.

Oh wow, that's actually a really cool way to reward people for completing the Pokedex; I like it.

Edited by Son1ctrainer

Wait wait wait. So the Kami trio isn't even available in this game?

So... I uh... I guess that's just acceptable... I didn't even like them anywa-

FUCK FUCK FUCK THUNDURUS IS THE ONLY LEGENDARY I STILL DON'T HAVE. I'VE COLLECTED EVERY SINGLE OTHER ONE BY NOW AND I NEEDED THE THUNDURUS GOD DAMMIT

I wonder why they took them out.

There is a farm full of Mareep

This makes me happy. The Mareep line is one of my favorite lines of Pokemon and the fact that I get to use one super early in another game is great. :)

FUCK FUCK FUCK THUNDURUS IS THE ONLY LEGENDARY I STILL DON'T HAVE. I'VE COLLECTED EVERY SINGLE OTHER ONE BY NOW AND I NEEDED THE THUNDURUS GOD DAMMIT

To further promote the 3DS eShop game "Pokemon Dream Radar". They can be acquired in that game and can be transferred over.

This makes me happy. The Mareep line is one of my favorite lines of Pokemon and the fact that I get to use one super early in another game is great. smile.png

Not really spoilers since it was in one of the trailers but I took a pic of the Mareep Farm.

vN47n.png

• Thumbs Up 6

Looking at the Pokemon lineups of Gym Leaders and E4 members, it will probably be a good idea to have at least one Pokemon with Thief or Covet. You can pick up cool items like Focus Sashes, Muscle Bands, Leftovers, Zoom Lens, Wise Glasses, and even Life Orbs that you'd otherwise either have only one of in the game or would have to spend so much time gathering BP to get just one of them.

Edited by Dr. Joshua

To make money off the Dream Radar.

Not to worry, if anything I've got you covered since mine is still quietly tucked in my pc.

Looking at the Pokemon lineups of Gym Leaders and E4 members, it will probably be a good idea to have at least one Pokemon with Thief or Covet. You can pick up cool items like Focus Sashes, Muscle Bands, Leftovers, Zoom Lens, Wise Glasses, and even Life Orbs that you'd otherwise either have only one of in the game or would have to spend so much time gathering BP to get just one of them.

You can't do that anymore. Someone has reported you can't permanently steal Trainer Pokemon's items anymore.

You can't do that anymore. Someone has reported you can't permanently steal Trainer Pokemon's items anymore.

nffffliberateplz.png

fffffffffffffff....shit.

• Thumbs Up 3

Sounds utterly pointless to do that. Use of Thief and Covet were even required to obtain some type-boosting items in RSE, so to nerf it like that now is dumb.

Hidden Hollows exist in B2W2 now, where items and even Pokemon with their Hidden Abilities can be acquired. Mincinno with Skill Link is among these Pokemon, so Cincinno no longer has to wait for Dream World to make use of 125 Base Power Rock Blast, Bullet Seed, and Tail Slap.