Awoo.

The Amazing Spider-Man (The Movies)

goku262002

http://www.craveonli...ngers-crossover

My body is ready. I just really want Spidey to be apart of the MCU, I don't really want him to be apart of the Avengers lineup (plenty of more deserving and classic characters like Pym and Wasp, Black Panther, Vision etc.) but I want him to interact with the universe and not be forever alone. If only Marvel could strike a deal with Fox and their F4 reboot, so we can have some Spidey/Torch rivalry.

oh yeah, also, Venom spinoff or whatever confirmed, meh.

Um...

So how the hell would a Venom movie even work if we didn't have a Symbiote Spider-Man arc to precede it? >.>

[media=]

*eye twitch* So is this Spider-man or a live action Disney tween "comedy"? Because the score here alone honestly has me guessing.

• Thumbs Up 2

Ultimate Spider-Man Cartoon, Live-Action.

He also cheated when he had the ball, you can't just run with it!

Edited by Winston

Okay, so based on these reactions I watched that clip and...I really don't see the problem? I don't see what's wrong with the music in that scene, for one, and the scene itself didn't seem bad. It's certainly not bad enough to compare it to the Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon. :/

I like the basketball clip. I think it really works from the "Peter abuses his powers at first" standpoint. There's no wrestling match, so he abuses his powers by fucking with the jocks and making an ass of himself.

• Thumbs Up 1

I think the clip is good. The music helps to set the comedic tone of the scene, it's nothing bad imo. Like anybody if you suddenly got super-powers you'd abuse them. And the look of shock on Peter's face when he smashes the glass shows he's totally a newb at being Spidey.

I actually quite liked it too. Reminded me of the tone in the Ultimate Spider-Man comic (i.e. not the shitty cartoon), and I'm perfectly happy with that.

Holy Shit. Is that Flash Thompson? Was that Liz Allen as a Puerto Rican aka like how she was in Spectacular? The fuck are we complaining about? It is focusing on his younger years aka unlike Raimi films.

Look at Peter traveling like a moron who does not know the rules of basketball....wait why would he? He is a man of science.

Edited by turbojet
  • Thumbs Up 2

I don't even know what you're complaining Alex, that scene was freakin awesome. Totally feels like something Peter from the Ultimate comics would do.

So, apparently Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone are dating and liked each other as soon as they met on the set. I mention this because it might equal some good chemistry.

Good ol' Spidey being an asshole when he first got his powers, I like that.

Thank god we're getting a Venom movie, if they ever bring him into any of these movies, we won't have to waste 2/3rd's of the movie building up to his character (SP3 *cough!), we can just get straight to the point.

And this Spider-man being linked to Avengers is a given, especially since

Thanos appears at the end of Avengers, and guess who beat him in the comics. Spidey and the Thing. Which makes me wonder, is there going to be another Fantastic Four movie before The Avengers 2?

Edited by Nintendoga

Okay, so someone uploaded the B-roll for most of the movie on YouTube.

BUT DIABEETUS, WHAT'S A B-ROLL?

Well kiddies, "B-roll, B roll, or Broll is the supplemental or alternate footage intercut with the main shot in an interview or documentary." -Wikipedia

I dunno either. But from what I can tell, it all has yet to be edited, so I hope ya like blue screen!

Interesting bits:

Spidey is rescuing a kid from some kind of vehicular peril. The kid is scared until Spidey takes off the mask and shows him he's just a regular guy. He encourages him to climb out. When Jack (the kid) is too scared, Peter lets him wear the mask ("It'll make you strong")

Peter bits the ever-loving shit out of some gangbangers.

Double for the Lizard is a huge black guy.

I've only seen a bit, but look it up, it's feckin' cool.

Edited by Diabetic in Sweet Mountain

So, apparently Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone are dating and liked each other as soon as they met on the set. I mention this because it might equal some good chemistry.

I remember Tobey Maguire and Kirsten Dunst used to date too. XP

So the movie has premiered in Tokyo, and the first review came in with 4/5 stars.The critic says the movie manages to "create a good balance between action and drama" and he praises both Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone as Peter and Gwen, saying they fit perfectly. The Lizard's design and CGI is criticised however.

He also gives some interesting details regarding scenes in the movie, including such where Spider-Man waits for his enemies by playing a game on his phone. XD

SPOILER WARNING: The review also reveals what may possibly be the villain in the second movie in a post-credits scene. You've been warned.

http://wegotthiscove...-posted-online/

Proto Goblin? I'm a huge Spidey fan and I have never heard of him up to now. I'm not too sure it's a good choice honestly, there's so many better villains to choose from. I can see why they chose him though - judging from what plot has been revealed of the movie and game, Proto Goblin would fit in the story easily.

Edited by Zero-Boom

Really glad to see the first review is positive! I was a little worried about the Lizard, though... judging from what we've seen so far, the CGI does look kinda bad...

Hideo Kojima of all people saw the movie the other day, didn't really have much to say, but neat.

Went to world premier of "Amazing Spiderman" few days ago. New episode of Peter Parker begins. Unlike other Spiderman movies, the heroin by Emma Stone was cute. All the scenes I saw when visited their shooting last year have been cut. lol

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/hro97c

• Thumbs Up 1

Hideo Kojima? That names sounds familiar...does he have anything to do with the Metal Gear games?

Edited by Winston

Yep, he actually created them and is the main mind behind the series. (As well as several other games like Snatcher.)

The full carjacker trolling scene has been released, with an exclusive dvd given out at wal-mart.

[media=]

Pure wiseass Spidey.

Edited by The Amazing Jacky
  • Thumbs Up 3