Awoo.

The Amazing Spider-Man (The Movies)

goku262002

I mean the scene shown was awkward as in Peter was being awkward around Gwen. You know like it was intended.

Assuming the film does well I suppose there will be a number of sequels? I don't know much about the Spider-man comics other than what I've been told, including Gwen's fate. I saw a trailer in the cinema today and it had such a serious vibe, I kinda hope it's a bit more fun than that as a movie.

Despite what the dialogue and plot would and probably will deliver on, this film would have benefited enormously with a bigger budget.

Wait. Why is there a Miles Morales action figure?

Note the "Comic Series" and "Movie Series" labels on the boxes, Hasbro has been known to do this with their Marvel Movie toylines. Miles hasn't gotten any toy yet that I know of, so they're basically throwing the comic fans a bone.

On that note, I kind of want to buy a movie Lizard action figure so I can attempt to customize it into a Super Mario Movie Goomba

Edited by gunthər

"She looks familiar. She's the girl on your computer. He's got you on his computer."

Shut the fuck up, Uncle Ben!

I facepalmed hard at that bit with the football. It doesn't work like that.

Knowing the fate of Gwen Stacey really made that "throw you out the window" scene kind of leery.

• 2 weeks later...

The editing and pacing in The Lizard was poor if I say so myself, but the Police chase looked good.

Edited by Nintendoga

Yeah that Lizard scene was badly edited, there's no excuse for this. And am I the only one that thought the music for the chase sequence didn't mesh well with the action?

Hm, I didn't have any qualms with the editing. Looked good, if you ask me.

And though it's unrelated to the actual cinematography, I like how they seem to be portraying Gwen as a strong and independent person. It's a huge step up over the whole "Dumbass in Distress" shtick Raimi kept giving us.

that footage was pretty unimpressive. I didn't think it'd be that bad. The music is incredibly corny and the editing looks terrible so far. Ugh, maybe they're still working on the film hopefully.

That scare chord was unnecessary.

The chase scene was good though.

I... really don't like those clips. I'm sorry. Every media piece or new information since the second/third trailer or so has only served to make me less and less hyped for the movie. I'm still going to check it out but I feel it's going to be with very, very low expectations. The movie does not look that great.

this movie needs to slow the fuck down and pace itself. Jesus.

• Thumbs Up 1

http://www.craveonline.com/film/articles/190183-exclusive-spider-man-producers-tease-venom-storyline-avengers-crossover

At Comic-Con last summer, Arad was asked if he would consider allowing Spider-Man to appear in an Avengers movie. At the time Arad insisted there were enough Spider-Man stories to keep him separate. Now that The Avengers is such a phenomenon, he is even open to considering making a deal between Sony’s Spidey and Disney’s Avengers.

My body is ready. I just really want Spidey to be apart of the MCU, I don't really want him to be apart of the Avengers lineup (plenty of more deserving and classic characters like Pym and Wasp, Black Panther, Vision etc.) but I want him to interact with the universe and not be forever alone. If only Marvel could strike a deal with Fox and their F4 reboot, so we can have some Spidey/Torch rivalry.

oh yeah, also, Venom spinoff or whatever confirmed, meh.

• Thumbs Up 3

this movie needs to slow the fuck down and pace itself. Jesus.

IT'S NOT OUT YET

edit: removed rant

Edited by Mono

IT'S NOT OUT YET

edit: removed rant

I was talking about the particular scene and every other scene that we've been shown.

It's going to be strange with every clip we get, because we don't know what happened before that. It may seem cheesy in some of the clips, but we need to see the movie and how it all fits together.

Wow I haven't checked in on this topic in a while, glad to see its still going strong.

I sould update the first post. So whats the latest trailer? I'm seeing commecrials now so its gotta be close to release.

Also, YES! I WOULD LOVE THIS UNIVERSE SPIDER-MAN TO MIX UP WITH THE AVENGERS!! that would be sweet we need this spidey to be more in tune with marvel's happenings since the last one was foreveralone.jpg.