Awoo.

Plotholes in the Sonic Series: Try to Solve them once and for all.

King Frosty

So where is the third moon hiding, and where have these two moons been hiding in every other game?

It's probably been off-screen the entire time. Same reason we don't see the sun and moon in the sky at the same time too often. We have these large bodies that probably have different points in rotation. Can you see the sun in that snapshot? No? Doesn't mean it isn't there~

Or, y'know, you're being pretty darn demanding about a feature of Sonic's world that never had consistency in the first place. If you won't take any theories, then why bother? What explanation do you have?

Edited by Indigo Rush

I don't have an explanation because I don't believe there is one because they don't care.

• Thumbs Up 2

Well having a theory is fine. I don't see the problem with it. I especially find fun in finding theories for generations brining back crisis city or what else was brought back from that adventure. But the moon. On to that topic. Ummm...It's actually Eggmans hidden crib were he relaxes after each of his failures so he set up a projector so the world would think it's actually full!:D

Are we gonna try explaining Time travel plotholes to?

I don't have an explanation because I don't believe there is one because they don't care.

That's the point of the topic though. There ISN'T one, so we're making one up.

Have fun for once.

• Thumbs Up 8

Okay.

The moon is an alien and it grew back.

Hm. This, is "fun"?

You for some reason when you said that remind me of spock when you said that. "What is this feeling tingling inside me?" Spongebob:IT'S CALLED FUN!
  • Thumbs Up 2

Okay.

The moon is an alien and it grew back.

Hm. This, is "fun"?

Fun fact: it get's more fun when you don't act like a jerk.

But I digress, another topic I'll take my leave from due to obvious reasons. Have fun being a party pooper.

• Thumbs Up 2

I know we've talked about Crisis City a lot since generations but i think it's just a fun plothole to investigate. So what do you think?

Or Yacker. Where the hell was he during most of colors? I think he was out partying.angry.png

Edited by The Amazing Spiderman
  • Thumbs Up 1

I know we've talked about Crisis City a lot since generations but i think it's just a fun plothole to investigate. So what do you think?

Or Yacker. Were the hell was he during most of colors? I think he was out partying.angry.png

Yeah let's just keep Sonic 06 out of this if that's okay with everybody

I say that Sonic '06 was not "erased" from the timeline, more rather "cut out and thrown away" from the timeline. The Time Eater must have had the ability to restore said "cut out and thrown away" time.

So I guess the Moon Plothole was somewhat solved.

NEXT ONE THEN.

Well, there's 2 I had in mind. The Blaze Plothole can be settled after.

Yeah let's just keep Sonic 06 out of this if that's okay with everybody

Yacker was probably one of the many Wisps used to power the Egg Nega Wisp. He may have even been converted to one of the Nega "Frenzy" Wisps. At least he appeared at the end (if I remember correctly, anyway) so it's not like they forgot about him entirely.

As for the Crisis City in Generations issue, I like to think it was already there. It had already been erased from history due to the events of Sonic '06, so of course it would be in the White World where places and things apparently go when they are erased from the timeline.

It's the only explanation that makes sense to me--other than the Time Eater maybe having the ability to effect erased timelines...I wouldn't be surprised if Eggman wanted to watch Sonic's "death" over and over and over again (even if he doesn't remember it, if he got curious about the erased timeline he'd probably look into it and see that)...

Edited by ElementofChaos7
  • Thumbs Up 1

well i will say one thing about the duke having a chaos emerald. Since it takes place 10 years before the events of 06 it does solve where the chaos emerald was during sonic 1.

Yacker was probably one of the many Wisps used to power the Egg Nega Wisp. He may have even been converted to one of the Nega "Frenzy" Wisps. At least he appeared at the end (if I remember correctly, anyway) so it's not like they forgot about him entirely.

As for the Crisis City in Generations issue, I like to think it was already there. It had already been erased from history due to the events of Sonic '06, so of course it would be in the White World where places and things apparently go when they are erased from the timeline.

It's the only explanation that makes sense to me--other than the Time Eater maybe having the ability to effect erased timelines...I wouldn't be surprised if Eggman wanted to watch Sonic's "death" over and over and over again (even if he doesn't remember it, if he got curious about the erased timeline he'd probably look into it and see that)...

Edited by The Amazing Spiderman
  • Thumbs Up 3

The Time Eater can cross into alternate or erased timelines, and that's why Crisis City could be in Generations. That's all I got.

well i will say one thing about the duke having a chaos emerald. Since it takes place 10 years before the events of 06 it does solve where the chaos emerald was during sonic 1.

And what about Sonic 2, 3 & Knuckles, Adventure, Adventure 2, Heroes, and Shadow? : P Yeah, at least that would explain only six emeralds in the first game in the series, but it completely messes up every other game in the series--unless there's somehow more than seven Chaos Emeralds, and I'm not too sure if I want to count Sonic the Fighters as canon.

• Thumbs Up 2

1) Tails being awarded a Chaos Emerald for saving Station Square from the missile prior to SA2 despite the fact that Station Square didn't have any emeralds in its possession in the time period between Tails saving it and Chaos destroying it.

*bounces* Oh OH I got this one! Tails was given the emerald after the city was rebuilt~. (The city was rebuilt yes??)

Anyway~ see this is what happened:

After Sonic's fight with Perfect Chaos, the emeralds left his body and blasted off to wherever, except for one. Let's say this emerald was completely completely drained of it's Chaos Energy, because it was the emerald Tails used to build his Tornado 2. Even though all the emeralds were re-energized for the fight this emerald used every bit of its energy up. So it couldn't do more than move a few feet away from Sonic and stop, it stayed in the rubble of the city.

So you know stuff got cleared up the emerald was found, the city rebuilt, everyone parties, and Tails was invited and honored at the cerebration, given the emerald as a gift. :3

• Thumbs Up 2

A wizard did it.

No. Big the Cat and Froggy did it.

Those two pretty much are the Chuck Norris and The Dude of the franchise anyway.

On the Tails thing, I always wondered, why was Tails awarded an emerald when Sonic just saved the city from chaos (pun intended) and got nothing? Never made since to me at all. Why wouldn't Sonic be awarded the emarald?

On the Tails thing, I always wondered, why was Tails awarded an emerald when Sonic just saved the city from chaos (pun intended) and got nothing? Never made since to me at all. Why wouldn't Sonic be awarded the emarald?

He ran away before anyone could thank him.

"All's well that ends well, right?"

"SSAAWWNNIIKK?"

• Thumbs Up 8