Awoo.

Toonami Is Back Bitches [05.26.12]

King Frosty

• 2 weeks later...

We got the schedule for Intruder 2, with the date of Toonami app and the Toonami comic!

tumblr_nu86vcKKFT1rvb8cmo1_1280.jpg

Huh? That's strange, I thought it was starting in October.

Looking forward to it though! Wonder what shows are going to be shown as marathons.

• Thumbs Up 1

Wait, Intruder 2 is this year? sware I thought we weren't gonna see it until next year.

Guys I need to find a way to watch reairings of Toonami I started a new job and they will have me working saturday nights for a good looooong time. do you guys happen to know where I can catch reairings?

EDIT: Shovel Knight game review

Edited by goku262002

Ah man that sucks, I was really hoping they'd finally get Battle of Gods so my friends could see it and maybe Evangelion 3.0 (if they manage to actually finish redoing the bloody dub) this year. Ah well maybe I can hope for some kind of special like the previous Evangelions had or something. :/

Edited by Goldenlink64

Well, that sucks. Did they have some kind of announcement that they weren't doing month of movies this year? Or is this a really sudden thing? This is the first I heard, and I was half expecting them to maybe do a TV premiere of Battle of Gods/Resurrection 'F' or an encore of some of their other films.

EDIT: Oh, I guess i haven't been paying attention. I'm guessing month of movies would conflict with Intruder...?

Edited by Zaysho

I've been out of the loop for a little while. Anybody got some sources where I could read about what happened with the Month of Movies?

• 2 weeks later...

I've been out of the loop for a little while. Anybody got some sources where I could read about what happened with the Month of Movies?

Just what was said above implies that Month Of Movies is no longer going to happen.

Schedule change for Oct. 3.

12:00AM - DBZ Kai

12:30AM - Akame Ga Kill!

1:00AM - Parasyte –The Maxim

1:30AM - Michiko & Hatchin

2:00AM – Naruto:Shippuden

2:30AM – One Piece

3:00AM – Kill la Kill 

• 4 weeks later...

Toonami got something pretty spooky planned for Halloween, a marathon of Akamea Ga Kill

Personally, I think a Parasyte marathon would be more fitting, but considering that show just started airing, I'll give it a pass.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

I wish I knew what to get ready for.

Never heard of Intruder? you would've been 6 at the time it aired so its fine if you never saw it.

http://toonamiarsenal.com/features/intruder/episodes.html
It was a Total Immersion Event ("TIE" for short) that ran for a week on Toonami in 2000, it was the first of its kind and a shocking event as it killed the first TOM model that was introduced to us and introduced us to TOM 2. basically, space ooze latches onto the absolution and decides to have it for lunch, TOM 1 tried and failed to stop it and TOM 2 jettisoned a large chunk of the Absolution in order to save the ship, we fans were able afterwards to vote on the new ship part that was going to be shown in the absolution shots from then forward. the ending left an opening for a sequel. all the while this was happening Toonami aired special bumpers for each show that was airing, making the crisis seem like it was happening in real time.

Now, 15 years later and the space ooze is back.

• Thumbs Up 1

Tonight's  going to be pretty killer.

Oh, and one more week till Intruder 2 and the Toonami comics, you folks ready for magic to happen?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNMbfthkrvM

The saga continues as TOM goes down to investigate...

why the fuck isn't this thing embedding

Embedding has been having some issues as of late, someone has got to report it to Chris so he can check it out.

God this is feeling very familiar to how TOM 1 bit the dust. better watch your back TOM 5!