Awoo.

Breaking Bad

SuperStingray

That confrontation between Walt and Hank is some of the best acting and writing I have seen ever anywhere ever.  I already knew Cranston is a great actor, but Dean Norris really pulled out all the stops on his character.  The look of disgust, disorientation and disgrace on his face and in his voice... I got chills just trying to imagine what he could possibly be feeling in that situation.

• Thumbs Up 4

Just caught the first 8 episodes of season 5 on Netflix, and I'm so hyped! As long as Jesse makes it out, Walt goes out like a badass, and Saul lives to get a spinoff, I'm happy.

Edited by Chaos Incarnate

Did anyone catch the latest episode yesterday? Gosh darn that was some intense stuff as usual!

I wonder how Walt is going to weasel himself out of this predicament, if he can.

Just when you thought Marie's klepto-days were over she had to go and try to steal a baby. Good job Marie.

• Thumbs Up 2

STAY QUIET

Walt-Skyler criminal duo vs. buddy cops Hank and Marie confirmed

JESSE GON CONFESSE

Walt's sending Todd to Belize for taking over his empire

NEXT WEEK IS SO FAR

Edited by Noir
  • Thumbs Up 1

STAY QUIET

Walt-Skyler criminal duo vs. buddy cops Hank and Marie confirmed

JESSE GON CONFESSE

Walt's sending Todd to Belize for taking over his empire

NEXT WEEK IS SO FAR

I almost want to save up eps to watch all in a row at the end. It is torture waiting even a week for the next ep. Lol

I came to this show pretty late, I got season one last year, watched it through and wasn't massivly bothered with it. I enjoyed it but I wasn't blown away.

I rewatched the other week though with my fiancee and fell in love with it, we're now about half way through season two and I can see us buying the next couple series as soon as we're done tongue.png

It's a damn cool show.

• Thumbs Up 1

BUT THE HOUSE WASN'T BURNED IN THE FLASHFORWARDS WAS IT????????? 

JESSE.....!!!!!!!!!!! just.......... JESSE!!! (i hope he does good i rly <3 that kid)

also the video should've been foreshadowed like we never really saw walt think through all that and we're just left to assume he decided it was a sound plan entirely off screen and that kind feels like we've been cheated out of something we should've seen even in the slightest hint

• Thumbs Up 1

Hank's my favorite character, by far. As of recently I've been rooting for him far more than I have for Walt.

Still rings as true as ever. Tonight's episode was fucking intense. I really, really want to see Hank put down the son of a bitch.

GOD DAMN HANK GOT CORNERED GOOD. Well played man, well played!

I am losing my shit over this. It's getting hella INTENSE.

SHIT NEVERMIND JESSE IS BENT ON REVENGE

Edited by Ktullanyx
  • Thumbs Up 1

BUT THE HOUSE WASN'T BURNED IN THE FLASHFORWARDS WAS IT????????? 

JESSE.....!!!!!!!!!!! just.......... JESSE!!! (i hope he does good i rly <3 that kid)

also the video should've been foreshadowed like we never really saw walt think through all that and we're just left to assume he decided it was a sound plan entirely off screen and that kind feels like we've been cheated out of something we should've seen even in the slightest hint

An interview from a month or so ago when they were talking about filming the next episode in particular reveals that Jesse has a line of dialogue in the next episode saying

This is just to say goodbye, and I'm going to nail you. I'm going to do something worse than burn your house down.

So no, something probably gets in the way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGTvDQHJ4x4

Here's the next episode promo. I'm going to assume that Jesse will be the one to turn Walter Jr. against his dad.

• Thumbs Up 1

Tonight was distinctly dull. Bits and bobs of character development but nothing particularly exciting happened. Hopefully now that everything's set it place things will pick up. With only four episodes to go I hope we don't have to sit through this much exposition again.

Also...

Edited by Noir

Alright, so I spent the last two weeks watching this show literally any chance I could after I started it, so I'm all caught up. This show is intense! Gotta agree with Noir here, the last episode was kind of boring compared to the rest of the season but I guess that's necessary. Gotta set up the finale properly. I haven't been disappointed by a season finale yet, so I can't wait to see what's in store. Only 4 more grueling weeks to wait ;~;

I've lost all of my sympathy for Hank after this episode, he's a complete asshole and no better than Walter. And Jesse is a complete moron.

Frankly it's incredibly ironic how everyone in the main cast except Walter showed little to no regard for human life, especially Jesse's, in this episode. It's absolutely ridiculous, they've all gone off the deep end, and the fact that Jesse is teaming up with people who will willingly use him and set his life in danger mostly because Walter had to poison someone he cared about, even though it's clearly obvious from this episode that Walter is the only one who cares about him, just ends up showing how completely narrow Jesse's perspective has gotten.

So disappointed with Jesse.

• Thumbs Up 4

I don't think there's anyone left on this show who isn't caught between a rock and a hard place.

Also DON'T watch the Talking Bad for tonight's episode; I hear one of the actors slips a vital spoiler.

• Thumbs Up 2

I desperately wanted Hank to take down Walt, but not like this.

With just a few episodes left in the series, they managed to turn my previous favorite character into a mirror image of Walt, and like Carbo I have no sympathy for him for what he's done in last night's episode. It's clear that Hank no longer cares about justice or doing the right thing, and it's a personal vendetta against Walt that is rotting him to the core. Meanwhile, Walt is showing faint glimpses of humanity in these last few episodes that haven't been apparent in the recent past, and although I had lost my sympathy for him long ago, it's starting to resurface just a little if only because of the shitty things Hank and Jesse are doing just to burn him down, and what they are doing is not justice.

The ending is going to be tragic as fuck.

• Thumbs Up 2

I've ordered season 3. Gonna be a week or so before I get it but you know, that's coo-WHY DO DVDS TAKE SO LONG TO ARRIVE!?!!?!?11!!

I'm actually a bit nervous for the finale. I found a really enjoyable show to watch after Lost, which showcases Bryan Cranston's versatility, and how far someone can truly fall in the moral department. I'm really going to miss Breaking Bad when it ends, but all great things have to eventually. I just really hope the finale doesn't fall short of my expectations. It's obviously impossible to please everyone, but don't screw up the masterpiece you created, Vince Gilligan. It's pretty much guranteed to have a bloody, tragic, and gruesome ending, but as long as most of the loose ends are tied up, I'll be relatively satisfied.

I just hope Jesse makes it out alright, that's one of the characters I'm still rooting for. Saul is guaranteed to make it out alive as long as the Saul spinoff rumors aren't fake, so no worries there. Hardly anyone is going to be getting a happy ending, but I can dream, can't I?

The ending is going to be tragic as fuck.

I completely agree and I'm anxious to see how the ending will play out.

I have a feeling that Walter is going to be one of the unlucky ones involved in a tragic ending.

SO UH

I was getting a little annoyed with how dull this episode was going much like the last one

BUT WELL YEAH UM

IT'S HAPPENING

Hank and/or Gomie are gone, it looks like Jesse is thinking to sacrifice himself but no way it's gonna happen, he's going to be around to see Walt fall, no doubts about it

I don't think I can handle watching this series anymore. The way that episode ended is going to prevent me from sleeping tonight, and maybe for the rest of the week. I MUST see the next episode!!

I'm placing bets that them Aryan dudes will have Hank killed

Man that was an intense ending! I must see the next episode! I must!

I predict that Walt is going to come out of that one alive, but I'm not sure about Jesse or Hank.

The fact no one died at the end of this episode tells me no one important will die in this firefight.  It's not Breaking Bad's style to begin an episode with a tragedy.

• Thumbs Up 1

Don't forget guys, per TV media spoiler etiquette, posting episode content without spoiler tags after recent episodes have aired is now permitted. Please don't spoiler tag speculation either unless it's based off of deductions from promos, pre-release footage and interviews. I've removed all spoiler tags discussing the recent episode including content that's just speculation - talking in spoilers just isn't healthy for discussion in a thread like this.

Anyway;

I can see Gomie and Hank getting snuffed out, leaving no witnesses and allowing Walt to get his confession tape out in the open without repercussion. It'd be the best way for him to make an exit.

Promo information for next week:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6xoEy-UO8s

Next week's episode is called Ozymandias.

As most people ought to be aware, it's the last episode before the time skip.

Vince Gilligan has been quoted as saying "you will gaze at Walt's works and despair".

Dean Norris is also going to be on next week's Talking Bad.

RIP Hank. Probably.

Fucker.

• Thumbs Up 1

The fact no one died at the end of this episode tells me no one important will die in this firefight.  It's not Breaking Bad's style to begin an episode with a tragedy.

This is actually a really good point, Vince is way too in love with cliffhangers so there's probably a big chance there won't be deaths until later in the episode

BUT it may be a necessity in order to move the plot along. Walt's obviously getting out of this and I can't see how it'd happen if Hank survives.