Awoo.

Breaking Bad

SuperStingray

this stream is really finicky with how many people are using it and it's driving me nuts jfc

Same here :(

Anyone got any other sites they're watching it from? Sharing is caring.

oh damn I called it wrong on Gretchen and Elliot

real good what Vince did with them.

expecting Jesse's death now, Walt's gonna run in and do it before even giving him a chance to explain

• Thumbs Up 1

Holy crap, Walt is scaring the shit out of me right now. If the first 10-15 minutes are anything to go by, this could easily be held as Bryan Cranston's greatest performance on the show, if not single performance of all time.

• Thumbs Up 1

was that the ricin in lydia's cup? how'd he slip that in? or was it literally just sugar?

also scratch that on jesse's death he is such a wreck holy god, Walt's gonna pity him

Edited by Noir
  • Thumbs Up 1

was that the ricin in lydia's cup? how'd he slip that in? or was it literally just sugar?

I was just about to post the same thing. 

My guess is either Todd poisoned her for whatever reason, or the emphasis on her cup is foreshadowing on what could happen to her later.

• Thumbs Up 2

Oh boy it's the finale. I know my English teacher is going to talk the heck out of the finale tomorrow so ill watch it so I know what she's talking about

Aw, that was a strangely heart warming scene in what is probably the last time Walt will ever see his family. :(

It was everything it could've been. It ended wonderfully.

I am sad though that we didn't get to see Jesse with Brock

might as well set the mood too

Edited by Noir
  • Thumbs Up 2

Gah I missed it because I was distracted how did he die? Was it the police or that bullet wound?

Now that just surpassed all my expectations. Best finale I've ever seen. This is nowhere near polarizing, Mr. Villigan. Lydia and those Neo Nazi bastards got what they deserved. Jesse is free. Walt got the last laugh on everybody in his last moments.

I'm a little dissapointed on Jesse's final scene, I was hoping we would get more closure on what happened to him after Walt's massacre. I'm glad he, Walt's family, and Marie all made it out though. I'm hoping Saul's spinoff series is more of a sequel later on, I would love to see Jesse, Skinny Pete, and Badger one last time.

Thanks to the entire cast and production team for delivering an incredible 5 years of television through Breaking Bad. I came in late, as I started a Netflix marathon earlier this year, but I caught up just in time. I love you Breaking Bad, consider yourself the greatest television series of all time.

• Thumbs Up 5

I don't even know how to write as much as you chaos I can't even put my thoughts into words

god damn I was shouting and cheering and just going absolutely wild from the moment Walt tackled Jesse, absolutely fantastic

Wish I'd cried more but at least Walt's goodbye to Holly killed me

I kind of agree on not seeing what happened to everyone else but really the show's about Walt and kinda Jesse. I'll stand by my complaint about not seeing Brock but everyone else frankly wasn't important

perfect besides that minor minor point, fucking perfect. The best ride television's ever taken me for

• Thumbs Up 3

Finale was good. Wrapped everything up. Glad it didn't try to go for a Lost or Sopranos kinda ending.

B
R
A
V I N C E
O

Welp now that this is over with, looks like AMC is dead now.

Walking Dead.

• Thumbs Up 1

Finale was good. Wrapped everything up. Glad it didn't try to go for a Lost or Sopranos kinda ending. B R A V I N C E O Welp now that this is over with, looks like AMC is dead now.Walking Dead.
Mad men?

AMC still has The Walking Dead and its upcoming spin-off, Mad Men still has a final season they're going to spread out over two years similar to Breaking Bad and then they're making a spin-off for Breaking Bad based on Saul. Beyond that though, I can't really think of any other show that'd be THIS successful. They've been advertising the shit out of Low Winter Sun by attaching it to BB's final episodes but it's very mediocre and unexciting in comparison. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Welll...it's finally over. The finale was the perfect ending to one of the greatest television series. It blew away all my expectations and contained so many feels. I can't count how many times I was shouting and cheering at the TV. Thank you Vince for everything.

• Thumbs Up 4

I don't even know how to write as much as you chaos I can't even put my thoughts into words

Ya know, I actually felt more speechless with Granite State, since I was incredibly surprised and hyped for Felina. This was a bit predictable with what would happen to Lydia and the Neo Nazi's, but it felt so "FUCK YEAH!" in every scene. Best episode of the entire series, and it's definitely tied with "Jupiter Jazz" from Cowboy Bebop as my favorite episode of any TV series of all time.

Oh, and the song choice for Walt's last moments were absolutely perfect. 

Fantastic ending to one of the best non-animated series I've ever watched. I'm very satisfied with that ending and I'm glad Vince didn't just say fuck everyone like people have been predicting (based on how the second half of Season 5 had been going before that). Goodbye Breaking Bad.

So, while there were a lot of loose ends tied up, we didn't exactly get a clear vision on what's in store for the main characters after the Finale. Here's their probable fates, created by the one and only, ME! smile.png

Skylar: Moves on from Walt and tries to live a relatively happy life with the 9 million Gretchen and Elliot give the family. Possibly remarries.

Walt Jr: Goes through a long period of depression and possibly takes to smoking like his mother, but finally quits and goes to college.

Marie: Makes amends with Skylar, becomes a crazy cat lady in her elderly years.

Jesse: Never breaks his drug addiction, but still visits Brock from time to time. Possibly commits suicide. 

Saul: Hates living in Nebraska, but grows to tolerate it. Becomes a Cinabon manager. 

(I would like to hope Vince Gilligan is lying and "Better Call Saul" is actually a sequel series focusing on Saul's new life, and includes flashbacks of his backstory.)

Lydia: The calculating b!tch bites it after one last cup of tea from the Ricin poisoning, no further questions asked.

Edited by Chaos Incarnate

Fantastic ending to one of the best non-animated series I've ever watched. I'm very satisfied with that ending and I'm glad Vince didn't just say fuck everyone like people have been predicting (based on how the second half of Season 5 had been going before that). Goodbye Breaking Bad.
Now if only fans of dexter got that treatment
  • Thumbs Up 1