Awoo.

The Last of Us (PS3 & PS4)

Detective Shadzter

Wait. The people who bought GoW can't play the demo 'till May?! That's freaking stupid! It should have been available right from the start!

• 2 weeks later...

I usually don't like having to buy comics or books that tie into a game just to get more backstory and/or explanation, but this actually really intrigues me. I like the artwork as well, it seems to be in between a realistic and cartoony look.

Edited by Gabz Girl
  • Thumbs Up 1

THE LAST OF US PAX GAMEPLAY! MOAR FOOTAGE OF BOSTON DEMO!!! (Off-screen)

Cool gameplay.

I really hope it's as open world-exploration as it looks. I don't want it to be an Uncharted clone. Movement over objects looks pretty seemless. Looking forward to it.

Edited by -Bender-
  • Thumbs Up 1

I really hope it's as open world-exploration as it looks. I don't want it to be an Uncharted clone. Movement over objects looks pretty seemless. Looking forward to it.

I hope so too.

Also did you notice that combat looked a lot faster and smoother? I mean look at Joel strangling that runner. He did it so fast compared to e3 demo. Then again, maybe runners take less time to strangle.

YT version of red band trailer btw

aobo9w.gif

damn this is gonna be so good, Naughty Dog sending this generation off with a bang. 

Edited by Jackstraw the Ripper
  • Thumbs Up 1

OMG!

This machete scene! FREAKING GROSS!!!

I can't wait for this game! Just hope it will give us a chance to avoid combat and be more stealthy not-chopping-people-heads-off kinda guy.

Also it seems that the 'monsters' have different forms if that trailer is anything to go by, and bows... with arrows... BOW AND ARROWS!

Yeah it was confirmed that there are three stages of infection. Runners that act essentially like zombies, second stage that wasn't revealed and third stage - Clicker (one with fungus overgrowth on it's head) that will kill you instantly.

EDIT: Some screenshots. Not really the best quality but hey! It's somethin'.

elliebowandarrowredband.png

ellieandblackwomanredba.png

blackboyredbandtrailerb.png

ellieredbandtrailerbig.png

Oh my... older Ellie is sooo CUTE :3

Edited by Lamor

First issue of 'The Last of Us: American Dreams' is out.

http://www.darkhorse.com/Comics/22-392/The-Last-of-Us-American-Dreams-1

I'm probably going to buy digital edition. Importing it from USA comic stores is way too expensive :/

I just hope all four are going to available on Amazon UK one day.

Next issue to be released on the May 29.

EDIT: I bought it. It's a good read especially if you're hyped for TLOU. Not gonna lie though it is really short.

Edited by Lamor
  • Thumbs Up 1

The Last of Us Development Diary Episode 2: Wasteland Beautiful

This episode focuses on the art design and shows how did the design some of the areas in the game. We also get to see new footage from both Boston and Pittsburgh demo.

I want this game so badly :<

(Sorry for triple post :U)

EDIT:

'Our next video in the series will explore the crafting and scavenging gameplay mechanics. An in-depth documentary on the game disc will contain an expanded look at all the content in these videos.' - Eric Monacelli

gimmie

EDIT 2:

Trailer for Ellie edition. It has new version of main theme (and it's aweeeeesome).

Edited by Lamor
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 4 weeks later...

UH OH CHONGO!

The Last of Us has been leaked!

It would appear that someone has dumped a ton of assets from The Last of Us online, these include but are not limited too, ingame items, gameplay mechanics, multiplayer details, cutscenes and oh.... the entire plot of the game!

Aparently someone was digging through the demo files on the God of War disk (God of war has a timed demo on it for TLOU) and they found a ton of assets on it including cut scene titles and plot details.

The site in question is here... http://uncharted3hacks.de.vu/tlou-leaked.html

Do not post details in this topic.

I've got a PS3 now, so this will officially be my day one buy! No way am I looking at the plot related leaked stuff. Like Bioshock Infinite, I want to be surprised!

• Thumbs Up 1

When will devs learn not to leave all of this shit in their demos? All that should be there is the data for the demo and nothing else.

• Thumbs Up 1

UH OH CHONGO!

The Last of Us has been leaked!

It would appear that someone has dumped a ton of assets from The Last of Us online, these include but are not limited too, ingame items, gameplay mechanics, multiplayer details, cutscenes and oh.... the entire plot of the game!

Aparently someone was digging through the demo files on the God of War disk (God of war has a timed demo on it for TLOU) and they found a ton of assets on it including cut scene titles and plot details.

The site in question is here... http://uncharted3hacks.de.vu/tlou-leaked.html

Do not post details in this topic.

Yeah I saw that back when GoW was released on TLOU boards. Didn't link it here 'cause I didn't want to spoil game for you guys tongue.png

BTW I only read some of the multiplayer stuff.

EDIT: Guys I just thought of something. What if they put all these things in the demo just to fool us? That would be awesome!

EDIT 2:

Meet the Infected - Interview with Neil and Bruce (Directors of The Last of Us)

Dat music @_@

EDIT 3:

The Last of Us OST - Demo

https://soundcloud.com/sony-soundtracks/sets/the-last-of-us

Gorgeous.

Edited by Lamor

Tried out the demo this evening at my local GAME. Really enjoyed it, thought it was very tense and even died a few times because of the Clickers killing me, though this was mostly because I was panicking and couldn't get used to the controls. Also, the AI was pretty dumb (Tess is shooting UP at a Runner!), but it's a Pre-Alpha so I'll ignore that. Anyway, it was still fun to play and certainly keeps those Survival Horror elements. The graphics look gorgeous too!

I pre ordered it straight after playing the demo, so will be picking it up the same day as Animal Crossing. I can't wait! =3

• Thumbs Up 1

Tried out the demo this evening at my local GAME. Really enjoyed it, thought it was very tense and even died a few times because of the Clickers killing me, though this was mostly because I was panicking and couldn't get used to the controls. Also, the AI was pretty dumb (Tess is shooting UP at a Runner!), but it's a Pre-Alpha so I'll ignore that. Anyway, it was still fun to play and certainly keeps those Survival Horror elements. The graphics look gorgeous too!

I pre ordered it straight after playing the demo, so will be picking it up the same day as Animal Crossing. I can't wait! =3

OH MY GOD YOU PLAYED THE DEMO! :D

Tess was dumb? I heard that she will only shoot enemies if they'll be about to discover her, to save you or when you break stealth.

She did shoot to protect me yes, but sometimes it was very inconvenient like I was pretty close to an enemy, I try to sneak away and then she shoots it. Chaos ensues! Thanks, Tess. XP

But I'm sure the AI will be much better in the final game! At least the enemy AI was good. The Clickers creeped me out. Dat sound. *shudder*

Edited by Gabz Girl
  • Thumbs Up 2