Awoo.

Eddie Lebron Sonic Movie: New Teaser Trailer!

slam422

Funny how it already feels like everyone and their mum's are already beating a Dead horse, and it's only been a day since the Film's début...

I agree.

I said what I felt needed to be said, and I think enough has been said too. I will never get over the fact that people donated to this, but it's their wallets, not mine, so I am done following this thread.

• Thumbs Up 1

I agree.

I said what I felt needed to be said, and I think enough has been said too. I will never get over the fact that people donated to this, but it's their wallets, not mine, so I am done following this thread.

I just can't get over how hyped I was going in and how crushed I was, but yeah I'm done too.

Edited by Abominal Taz

I don't get how people LIKE this film. Are they just happy that Sonic is just running around in CG? Because that already happened in Wreck-it Ralph. Under a critical standpoint, the movie was flat-out bad. Even under a viewer standpoint, I don't get how ANYONE could enjoy watching this

• Thumbs Up 1

Both Yuji Naka and Ohshima Naoto seem to enjoy it.

Yeah but I mean, they are the founding fathers of the franchise. It's probably moreso flattering to them. I mean, think about it, if you created a character and someone went through all that effort because they love your creation, shoooot chances are you'd like it too if only because of the love put into it from a fan. There's no way they think it's perfect though, (then again that's somewhat subjective.)

I can't really be arsed with this topic, but their is one thing I want to mention.

• intro was alright, a little too bland though. Emeralds come out of the ring?

I would've figured you of all people would get the reference of the emeralds coming out of the ring. Since your a writer for SEGABITS and all.

Think back to Sonic 1, after collecting 50 rings and reaching the end of an act. Sonic could jump into something that sent him to the location of the Chaos Emeralds.

Granted, the big ring is usually thinker and with no point of reference, it was hard to tell what size it was.

Something tells me that Sonic didn't like it either.

To give this movie credit, I'd rather watch it than gmod shit.

• Thumbs Up 1

To give this movie credit, I'd rather watch it than gmod shit.

I think this was in Source Film Maker... not that that makes a difference. @3@

Really? Looks like Gmod to me.

Gmod and Source Film Maker don't look that much different, really.  It all depends on who's using it, I guess.  With that said, it could very well be Gmod, but unless there's some new addons to Gmod that I've missed, the popcorn and soda spills looked too well done for the average Gmod user.

I was having a bad day until I watched this. It was one of the most hilarious things I've seen in a while. Every time Sonic spoke I fucking lost my shit.

I wanna watch this with alcohol and a group of people. It's gonna be a Sonic fan film celebration. 

• Thumbs Up 1

That would actually be a really cool collectable if not for the Sonic model.  It's amazing how one thing can ruin the whole project.

And now there's a commentary of the movie with the man himself.

Edited by thapoint09 (temp)

I don't get why on earth anyone would want this.

You would be paying over £100 for a poster of a terrible movie which is ultimately a piece of bootleg merchandise made by a 'fan' and I use the word fan in a very mundane sense of the word.

No really, the more I think about this movie, the more I'm convinced it wasn't made by a fan but just someone who watched one episode of Sonic SatAM and said 'Yeah I get this!'

Oh and Delusphere

*You pounce on Delusphere and eat his arm*

INFECTED!

• Thumbs Up 1