Awoo.

A theory to explain Blaze's history

Koopalmier

And she knows this because? And she doesn't tell them about her friend and true origin because? And she doesn't mention the big fire monster inside of her because?

Because it would make sense...

Yeah I kinda wonder about the way she was wondering about Sonic. I dunno, it's just me, but she seem too deep in thought about Sonic, and no, I don't mean romantically. It was almost as if she had a VERY faint memory about him.

Well I have a theory about that, but people seem to get testy about theories without evidence.

Because it would make sense...

...except that it doesn't. That's just ass pullish.

Edited by Spin Attaxx

It's not theory's people get testy about, it's more about ignoring the canon to which the games run by, or else what's the reason of having a canon!

That's not a word.

I will direct you here.

And it doesn't change the fact that this rebirth theory of yours has been provided with little evidence to back it up and as such feels like you've made it up off the top of your head.

My mistake. Your lack of avatars got you mixed up in my eyes.

My point still stands tho'.

Considering that not only Sega brought in a 06 level in Generations, but diolouge from Blaze suggest she remembers that level. And I doubt it exists in her world.

That line is probably just meant to be a throwaway meta reference of no in-universe importance, no more no less.

Edited by Spin Attaxx

Or you could argue that time eater can travel through time and dimensions, so he could have gotten the stage from an alternate dimension?

Because she was in an alternate dimension and so when time was changed and everybody's memories was erased at the end of 06, Blaze's wasn't because she wasn't in that dimension so she wasn't affected by it.

Edited by doctorwho13

Or, as I said before, it's just a nod that has no in-universe importance.

And what edvidence makes it a nod?

The fact that the whole game is basically "Memory Lane: The Game". Like it or not, '06 was a game that was made and it had to be represented as part of the franchise's history. Crisis City just happened to be the level selected and someone thought "hey, let's remind people Blaze was in that".

So what you're saying is that Generations has no relavance to the actual 'canon' what so ever, despite the fact it tied into Colors?

So are you now saying 06 is cannon? Because I have some of your posts where you say it's not,

No, I'm not saying it's canon. Just because it erased itself in-universe doesn't mean Sonic Team doesn't consider it part of the franchise.

So what you're saying is that Generations has no relavance to the actual 'canon' what so ever, despite the fact it tied into Colors?

No, you're getting things confused. Generations definetly happened, but in-universe Blaze likely never said that Crisis City stuff.

Edited by Spin Attaxx

Yeah, 'likely', but there's no facts if its nod or not. I mean, rather strange of Segs, despite their rep, to make Blaze say that just to make peoe remember she was in that game.

I REALLY don't think the people by the stage entrance really has anything to do with it,

Amy has never been to Chemical Plant, nor was she a character at that point

Cream has never been to Speed Highway

Rouge hasn't been to City Escape

Vector hasn't been to Rooftop Run, nor was he or any if the chaotix in the game it came from

Charmy has never been to Planet Wisp and again wasn't even in the respective game.

Generations even mentions things that aren't even canon (secret rings). Like spin attaxx said gens is pretty much nostalgia:the game. They have a stage from every main console sonic game in there so it's natural that 06 get a mention