Awoo.

Sonic Generations: GameWorld (IgroMir) and ComicCon /PAX, GamesCom, TGS, and GAMEfest/ Special Topic [ARCHIVE]

Woun

And its last chance for Vocal theme! Please SEGA! We want one!

I sure as hell don't want one.

Because I think most of the vocal themes are garbage.

Yet they're arguably still one of the first things you think of with a Sonic game. Really, not having one is going make it feel a bit... empty.

• Thumbs Up 3

Well what will the trailer be about? I mean Super Sonic will be probably teased but I doubt they will do whole trailer about it.

Hello nurse.

http://www.computera...ward-interview/

Video.

Sonic gets down with his funky moves.

Edit: Sonic kinda looks like he's on some form of medication in that video.. I guess it's to supress his sexual urges towards human women.

Edited by Hogfather

I wouldn't get too excited to see Super Sonic, she may have just been talking about Sonic being 'Super!' Super Sonic is also a general term. I know SEGA are spoilerhappy but they've never gone that far, unless it's cutscene maybe...

Edited by ENVY

Hello nurse.

http://www.computera...ward-interview/

Video.

Sonic gets down with his funky moves.

Edit: Sonic kinda looks like he's on some form of medication in that video.. I guess it's to supress his sexual urges towards human women.

I couldn't watch it. Sonic was just looking right at me with those lifeless green eyes sad.png

Look man Sonic is back on top. And so proffesional and well spoken too. Before, the embarrassed Interviewer always asked the clumsy, excuse-making PR man, just how the hell they're justifying the highly questionable abomination that Sonic Team was about to drop. But now...they're so so masterful, with the Trophy.

• Thumbs Up 1

Well what will the trailer be about? I mean Super Sonic will be probably teased but I doubt they will do whole trailer about it.

Hopefully it will be a trailer showcasing gameplay of the the levels with little snippets of the cutscenes, all with the (hopeful) main vocal theme playing in the background.

I wouldn't get too excited to see Super Sonic, she may have just been talking about Sonic being 'Super!' Super Sonic is also a general term. I know SEGA are spoilerhappy but they've never gone that far, unless it's cutscene maybe...

Super Sonic is like, the spoiler that really isn't a spoiler because he's always there. A small teaser would get all the casuals interested that remember "gold mode".

We'll see what becomes of this though. I WOULD like some Classic Super Sonic art though.

Because I think most of the vocal themes are garbage.

So? You don't have to listen to them. Just cause you don't like them doesn't they shouldn't make one.

So? You don't have to listen to them. Just cause you don't like them doesn't they shouldn't make one.

Hey, he asked and I gave an answer. I don't like them but I never said they shouldn't make one.

Edited by Balding Spider