Awoo.

Welcome Back to the SSMB

Dreadknux

Alrighty. I shall do my best to be patient :) *Halo*

• Thumbs Up 1

First, let me just say...ouch...that totally sucks.

I suppose this gives me a chance to rejoin the community.

• Thumbs Up 1

Well that was pretty annoying. Though I suppose it couldn't be helped.

Though if I want to look at the bright side of things, I'm now considered one of the "early" members of this forum. Sounds vain, though. Though! (Can't stop saying that word alot)

• Thumbs Up 1

Yay, it's great to see SSMB's back! =D I've missed coming here these past few days, it's like my 2nd home. XD I know loosing the old SSMB is sad and all but I quite like the idea of starting afresh, I already like the topics better, they seem less confusing and easier to reply to, plus I like the fact I won't be jealous of people's join dates because now most of us will have joined this new forum on the same date and I'll have been here since day one. Now I won't have to be eaten up by the fact I never got to join in 2004/2005.

• Thumbs Up 1

True, but at least you're not Member 69 anymore. That's gotta count for something, right?

Also, its weird how losing the board for 2 days has made a ton of oldbies come back for the first time in months, but great.

• Thumbs Up 1

Ahh... It's good to be back!

Man, I will tell you, I can't go to any other site to find good Sonic information. (Usually because they're mostly filled immature or stubborn jerks rick-rolling and making topics about senseless omplaining or absolutely nothing.)

Glad everything starting the work again on here. Hopefully, that little incident won't happen again.

• Thumbs Up 1

Good to be back. At first when I tried my login, I thought "What's going on?" But when I read this topic, I thought "Oh. That's why."

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm back to :)

Such a shame about the SSMB, I understand there was a LOT of hard work put into the place. I'm sure the team can rebuild to site to it's former glory, and then some! :D

It's great to be back!

• Thumbs Up 1

Yeah, I kinda wondered what happened to this place. The place wouldn't load at all for a couple of days and I was like "wtf?" Seems the problem was worse than I thought. At the very least though, it's nice to see the bulk of the community is still alive and well despite the losses. And that's what really matters, amirite?

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm back also, although you'll only see me around the releases of Sonic games anyway. ;)

Imagine my luck when, close to Black Knight's release I head to TSS, only to hear the bad news. Good to see it back, at least in some form.

• Thumbs Up 1

You see, I knew you guys would never give up and always lift your heads up TSS Staff. Hugs!

• Thumbs Up 1

Well until they have a Sonic skin I will have to use the IPB Classic Blue for now. I didn't even know that people went to sonicwrecks after the whole shutdown, but I guess its too late now.

• Thumbs Up 1

Hi, this is Tombi; the resident Chip fanboy of British descent who appeared now and again.

I must say being a Sonic fan on the internet for the past few days has been about as fun as a drunk Big the Cat giving you a root canal with his fishing rod. Up until now I never realised just how important TSS and SSMB are when it comes to the online Sonic community in general, especially considering Black Knight just came out in the states and you possibly might want to get an idea of it's reception so far...and you're gonna have a very hard time finding common sense and proper judgement on some of the other hellholes on the net.

So yeah, TSS is a very important place to me and others and I'm glad it's back. :) This is also probably the best and most fluid forum regeneration I've ever seen in all my years on the net. I've been to forums where once they change to a new host; they onlt get about 50 members in two days so they lose loads of members forever, the remaining members are very pissy and miserable because of what happened, and basically everybody stops giving a damn...but this really couldn't be any more of the exact opposite, everybody has done a great job keeping in good spirits about the rather crap situation and everything seems to be going back to normal at unprecedented speeds. (Super Sonic speed perhaps? Put the gun away :P )

• Thumbs Up 1

What... a huge...ball buster.

Coming home from college to this. This makes me very sad too =(

Actually, I found out right here after a bit of searching through google.

I'm glad things are gonna continue as they were, but it sucks losing most of all that information.

Hope everything works out well again, I'll still continue to come here, since that's what I always when I get 5 minutes off or when I'm at home.

Oh yeah to those who don't remember, I'm Jetronic, that funny guy always trying to give people a good laugh, and I make 3 different types of soup.

Edited by Jetronic
  • Thumbs Up 1

Holy OpenDNS solution, Batman! Finally, I can browse =SSMB= without a proxy! *Does a little dance* And I can welcome people back now without being lagged to death and spammed with ads. Welcome back everyone!

• Thumbs Up 1

Wheeeeeeee.

Member 250, not too shabby at all. Also finally gave me an incentive to have a new avatar too.

• Thumbs Up 1

Well, it feels strange, but the same people are here and Flyboy finally got to return normally. So things seem to be getting back to normal, alot faster then I thought it would too.

Thats good news. :)

Hope everyone is doing well.

• Thumbs Up 1

(Hey everyone, its Josh! Hold your applause and PLZ give Dread some, kk thx :D)

lol. Anyways I have a comment:

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this question so bare with me.

Whenever someone starts making the new TSS skins, I know I really don't have to post this but, I'd like a blue themed skin: like the defult one TSS 'use to have'.

I just really, really loved that skin, so I would love to use something like it in the future and would like to know for sure that this could be done..

• Thumbs Up 1

I was wondering what Happened.

Good That Its Back now. ^_^

Edited by Mr Beowolf
  • Thumbs Up 1