Awoo.

Teen talks about Utah brainwashing camp

Saint Nathan

Here is the worst part out of all this:

More than often, the mainstream media talks about forced brainwash polygamy houses than this....only difference?: Adults care more about themselves than the people taking their place in the future (teens).

Not to play the optimist in the demon's den, but there has been a light to the whole rash of "Straight Camps" plaguing the world as of recently.

New Zealand has been the first country to outright ban charity for these vile programs. The APA also released documents stating that these "therapies" were false by name and harmful to the people who go through the process.

There needs to be a rash uprising against these brainwashing camps and this could just help the revolution against it if it is a true story and made public.

Mormons are not Christian, when you get down to the theology. That being said, this disgusts me all the same.

Edited by Hero Of Fate

I might be off on this, but don't the Mormons think every part of the Holy Trinity is a different deity rather than part of the same one? That's what makes them technically not Christian, right? Anyway, this shit doesn't surprise me but it certainly does disgust me. Maybe I'm just a cynic because of all the "God hates fags" being thrown around in the U.S. right now.

This just triggered a whole new level of hatred for humanity in me, then again when I saw all those DEATHS. I'm a christian, leaning a bit towards republican, this is no better than nazi germany or japanese internment camps...I better stop here

Wow... I just- I can't- ... this is unbelievable, I didn't hear about all this before...