Awoo.

Osama Bin Laden has officially been killed

Kevin

Well, I can't post YouTube videos to show my gratitude anyway.

Either way, problem, al Qaeda?

Do you have the source for that image? Because it's so awesome! I bet Bush is so pissed that Obama was able to accomplish what he tried to do for 8 years, in the space of 3.

It's not real, it's from Jimmy Kimmel or the Daily Show one of those other late night comedy deals.

Yeah, that .gif comes from a very well edited video, you can see it and the original compared

Killing Bin Laden might be a blow to the morale of the global jihadists, but it does nothing to address the root causes of radical islam, so this shit ain't over.

HEY LOOK!

e0676_e176b935-2e48-4169-9194-0d56695c6b6f.jpg

*Facepalm*

lolfaux

Al-Jazeera's coverage of this shits on the BBC and Sky. Instead of asking random politicians whether the CIA intended to coincide this with a wedding, they're actually talking to interesting people and asking interesting questions.

They were speaking to a former Brigadier General of the Pakistani Army and defence analyst who thinks that Bin Laden was lured to the compound and sold out by someone in his own immediate entourage.

I made a video to address the people saying that killing Osama wasn't worth celebrating, and that it was 'manufactured'.

Ah random local fox station you make me laugh:

1304311447698.png

Please tell me thats photoshopped?

Oh, My, God:

tumblr_lj9u83SUPc1qcdjp4.gif?1302294571

'PLEASE PROOF READ FOX YOU MORONS AND GET RID OF BILL O' REILY WHILE YOUR AT IT".

Edited by BW199148

Please tell me thats photoshopped?

Oh, My, God:

tumblr_lj9u83SUPc1qcdjp4.gif?1302294571

I can feel Daniel Tosh Laughing as we speak...

BBC says Hilary Clinton is about to make a statement on the matter.

'PLEASE PROOF READ FOX YOU MORONS AND GET RID OF BILL O' REILY WHILE YOUR AT IT".

O'Reilly's actually one of the better guys at Fox. He used to be pretty radical, but next to Beck and Hannity, he's considerably reasonable. Except for the whole "tides" argument.

Ah random local fox station you make me laugh:

1304311447698.png

Hey, they've done worse on purpose.

U4AL323Qvd4gzoxfjQzNaNte_500.jpg

Edited by SuperStingray

I'm at least happy to see that Osama will never have the satisfaction of seeing the 10th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks.

Edited by Preston
  • Thumbs Up 5

Bloody Nora...I can't believe this has happened. I know I'm supposed to celebrate Osama finally being dead but..I dunno, it just happened so quickly, and sudden. o__o

Well, good going anyway. They finally killed him. But that doesn't stop terrorism, as others have said, and it also won't stop people who supported him becoming even more peed off about his death.

Edited by Gabz Girl

Quite frankly, good riddance. He had the blood of thousands on his hands and anyone who says that he didn't deserve anything less outside of international tribunal and being brought to justice needs to STFU.

Now for Gaddafi...

• Thumbs Up 1

I really hope some serious questions are levelled at Pakistan. They claimed to be doing everything they could to help in the "war on terror", but it is shockingly poor home security when Bin Laden is found where he was. I know the security in Pakistan isn't up to western standards but I can't believe they didn't know where he was.

No two ways about it, Pakistan are in the shit now no matter how they spin it.

Glad he's gone.

This won't mean much on the war on terroism, but this is a personal victory for all who have been affected by this man's horrible crimes.

My dad and I were disscussing on how Obama is getting the credit and how this could get him re-elected. However, if Al-Queda does retaliate like they threaten to do, Obama could be the one to blame.

• Thumbs Up 1

However, if Al-Queda does retaliate like they threaten to do, Obama could be the one to blame.

The country tends to unite in the face of terrorism attacks. I'm sure a few people will want to point fingers, but sentiments of revenge usually muddy all that up until 4-5 years down the road (think Iraq war).

Patriotism is weird like that.

No two ways about it, Pakistan are in the shit now no matter how they spin it.

Exactly. He was hiding close to the capital city, and apparently not far from both a police station and a military base.

Practically, the death of Osama bin Laden is not as great as it would have been years ago. It even brings its own dangers (which they do at least seem pretty aware of). But symbolically, this is still huge. And in today's world, symbolism is what people pay attention to, not the details underneath.

...and of course, good riddance to the bastard.

The country tends to unite in the face of terrorism attacks. I'm sure a few people will want to point fingers, but sentiments of revenge usually muddy all that up until 4-5 years down the road (think Iraq war).

Patriotism is weird like that.

Very true. I didn't mean to bring politics and the election into this...