Awoo.

Release Dates and Release Editions Speculation

Blue Blood

For those who don't know/remember.

Here is the saga in all it's glory, including what the moment when we first saw how epic the pre-order bonus was.

GAME's removed the standard editions of the game, leaving just the Special Editions available to order.

http://www.game.co.uk/search.aspx?s=sonic+generations

There's also a competition to win Iizuka signed copies of Sonic Colours (Wii) and Sonic Free Riders for Xbox 360 Kinect. You need to have a GAME account to enter and it's only open to those who live in the UK and ROI.

The competition is open to residents of the UK & ROI only (this does not include Northern Ireland).

Link to the competition is on any of the 3 item pages under 'Product Details'.

• Thumbs Up 1

Hey dudes and dudettes. The release date has been confirmed by GamesMaster magazine. The image below displays the date but incase you can't see it, I'll tell you: November 22

270655_2205636821616_1268257261_32553146_5329145_n.jpg

Edited by Marcus ARP Kemp
  • Thumbs Up 1

Hey dudes and dudettes. The release date has been confirmed by GamesMaster magazine. The image below displays the date but incase you can't see it, I'll tell you: November 22

Can you get scans/pics of the rest of the mag?

Thanks for the heads up on that, but it's definitely wrong. In the UK (and much of the rest of Europe) games are only released on Fridays, and Nov 22nd is a Tuesday.

• Thumbs Up 1

Can you get scans/pics of the rest of the mag?

I'll see what I can do. The images might not be clear but I shall try my best.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'll see what I can do. The images might not be clear but I shall try my best.

Thank you kindly sir!

Thanks for the pics, Marcus ARP Kemp.

I'm with Blue Blood. This is a UK magazine and so the date has to be wrong, since games come out on Fridays here, not Tuesdays like in the US. I'm assuming they've just put a placeholder date there, like retailers have. You're best to wait for SEGA to announce an official date.

Why i have to live to this shitty country...whyyyyyyyy

Edited by pppp

Hey at least you people have a European football title :angry:

...Sorry :P I still kinda hold a grudge against Greeks since 2004 when your international team decided for some reason to be a great team all of a sudden and humiliate us right in our own country...twice :(

*Sees country flag*

eeeh, no hard feelings to me at least? xD I am a really good guy. :lol:

I don't know what happened back in 2004. It was a miracle. :) If our teams play now...you will destroy us. xD

Anyway back on topic...only Sonic games are released on UK on Friday's? or games in General? I found it strange cause i never payed attention what day games release here but maybe it's me cause i get my games like 1-2 days earlier.

Edited by frokenok3

Anyway back on topic...only Sonic games are released on UK on Friday's? or games in General? I found it strange cause i never payed attention what day games release here but maybe it's me cause i get my games like 1-2 days earlier.

Any game at all. Online pre-orders may arrive on your doorstep a day or two early, but the official release date is always a Friday.

eeeh, no hard feelings to me at least? xD I am a really good guy. :lol:

Sure dude :D I'm just messing with ya ;) just don't remind me that it happened :P

I remember when I pre-ordered my copy of Pokemon Black DS. It arrived on my doorstep on the day of its UK release which was a Friday.

Any game at all. Online pre-orders may arrive on your doorstep a day or two early, but the official release date is always a Friday.

Anomalies have existed in the past, even though these are very rare and few. The only one that comes to mind right now for me is Soulcalibur IV which was released on a Thursday.

November 22 is a pretty believable date for a US release though, overlooking the fact that it's from a UK magazine.

Since I'm staying out of nearly all the topics on here... excuse me if this has already been posted... but...

3ds_sonicgenerations.png

Source

• Thumbs Up 1

Since I'm staying out of nearly all the topics on here... excuse me if this has already been posted... but...

3ds_sonicgenerations.png

Source

I think this is filler, but honestly I'm fine with it

Eh, it's cute, though it feels... lacking, compared to the HD version's boxart. Then again, maybe that's a subtle hint towards what that version of the game has to offer :rolleyes:

Anyhow, I checked the status of the preorder when I went to see Harry Potter on Saturday with my friends at the local outdoor mall - they're still holding fast at November 1st. Though I might cancel the preorder if it really is coming to Steam, though I hope if it is, its release will coincide with the console version's, because I'm naturally an impatient motherfucker.

3ds_sonicgenerations.png

Source