Awoo.

Videointerview (with Gameplay!)

Ferr

The game is intended to appeal to classic AND modern fans, not just one or the other. And of COURSE Amy will appear. She just wasn't mentioned off the bat. We've already got more info today than we ever anticipated.

I reckon we'll get our next lot of info at E3, where SEGA will likely have the next playable demo of the game ready to show off, but we'll probably still have people in the next week or so complain at SEGA for not giving out more info and making out that a week is such a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time to go without more details.

Well, they were given just a tech demo, it won't have all the features of the final game. Also, Iizuka said that they'll be "part of the story or even an important gameplay element." That means that not all of them might be playable.

But gameplay element doesn't really mean playable. For instance it could be a stage on board the tornado, that would feature Tails, but you wouldn't really control him.

But gameplay element doesn't really mean playable. For instance it could be a stage on board the tornado, that would feature Tails, but you wouldn't really control him.

We simply don't know yet. But I don't mind either way now. More characters would be awesome, but what we know of so far will be more than sufficient.

I'm really excited to play Classic Sonic, but I'm disappointed they didn't try to insert Adventure like gameplay into it as 3D sections like I was kinda hoping for. It was a faraway dream, as it seems like they're done with Adventure speed gameplay, but I still wanted to dream. Nonetheless, Classic Sonic looks good.

Modern Sonic though, I can tell you honestly I don't want a carbon copy of Unleashed daytime. I want something more like Colors without a doubt, just longer acts that incorporate both speed and platforming, just like what Classic Sonic seems to be doing. Oh well, there's still some time till it's released, hopefully the later levels are more like Colors.

Wow... There must of been a very tough section in the Green Hill stage after the grinding and being chased by the fish. This is likely well known and I just missed it, but I just noticed in the Spanish interview footage how at the end Sonic loses rings, gains a minute to the clock, and loses four lives. Guess they were editing out something... Whatever the case, wonder if the fish plays a role in the next section?