Awoo.

Gameplay Trailer for Sonic Generations

ChikaBoing

I'm probably alone in this, but I really would love to see Sonic '06 redone with the Generations engine (sans boost and 3D/2D transitions, that would be out of place). Sega wouldn't have the guts to do it, though. You'd get a lot of "BAWWWW"ing about it. And you know...people want a new game after Generations not another remake.

btw, it's possible that WAS the release trailer played early.

Edited by Crazizzle

That was a tech demo to preview what Sonic would look like on next generation technology. The only things used in that trailer are Sonic's character model and the robots.

That was a tech demo to preview what Sonic would look like on next generation technology. The only things used in that trailer are Sonic's character model and the robots.

It looks like the location shown would later become Kingdom Valley. Oh and Egg Carrier.

Thank our lucky stars that the game didn't happen.

I don't know what you are talking about.

Sonic Team never made a game in 06.

I am unfamiliar with the use of those character models being in any existing Sonic game.

1264557670660.png?1318992465

We need to follow his example.

Makes me wonder how Sonic will look by his 30th...

To be honest I feel the next Sonic will have more clothing and accessories on himself, but I don't see Sonic's design changing anytime soon really if only slightly.

Edited by V0YANT
  • Thumbs Up 1

1264557670660.png?1318992465

We need to follow his example.

To be honest I feel the next Sonic will have more clothing and accessories on himself, but I don't see Sonic's design changing anytime soon really if only slightly.

They have to please both generations of fans.

Sonic's left eye will be black. His Right eye will be green.

Truly showing the development teams philosophy.

Edited by Mephiles550

They have to please both generations of fans.

Sonic's left eye will be black. His Right eye will be green.

Truly showing the development teams philosophy.

With Sonic Team's weird sense of humor lately? I wouldn't be surprised.I still even think that better rolling is a skill unlock in Generations...it will be the Ultimate Troll by them and I will laugh...so hard.

Edited by V0YANT
  • Thumbs Up 3

With Sonic Team's weird sense of humor lately? I wouldn't be surprised.. still even think that better rolling is a skill unlock in Generations...it will be the Ultimate Troll by them and I will laugh...so hard.

"You want good gameplay huh? Well you'll have to earn it!"

I severely doubt that SEGA would show the final boss battle in a trailer, that would be stupid, it was in all likelihood demonstrating Super Sonic in some of the regular levels.

How is that spoiling anything. Is there anyone here who didn't expect this from the beginning?

This times infinity!

At this point I think a video proving Super Sonic isn't playable in normal levels is more spoilery than one proving he is.

No they dont. They have basically shown every asspect of the game minus super sonic. If you want a launch trailer, just watch a trailer from tgs or gamescom.

Sonic Generations TV Ad (with pretty good quality) *Speed Highway spoilers*

Thought I'd just leave this here. Pretty good ad to be honest; but for some reason I feel more work was put into the ads for Unleashed.

Sonic Generations TV Ad (with pretty good quality) *Speed Highway spoilers*

Thought I'd just leave this here. Pretty good ad to be honest; but for some reason I feel more work was put into the ads for Unleashed.

"There's only one thing cooler than Sonic...TWO SONICS!"

Seriously, even though I've spoiled myself to death, that even got me excited about it. I loved how they used all the gameplay with action in to lure people in.

All right guys Shadz says that trailer should appear today. About time!!!! Even Shadow759 and silverknux1991 met the deadline with Shadow and Silver watch Sonic Generations. EVRYONE TO IGN CHANNEL!!!!!!