Awoo.

Gameplay Trailer for Sonic Generations

ChikaBoing

No probs tongue.png I was surprised too since they praised every Boss. No "BAAWWWWWW SILVER" or "BAAWWWWWW METAL" or "BAAWWWWWW SHADOW".

Will you be surprised to know that there was exactly the same reaction in my country too?)

Edited by HUNTER297

And where do you live if I could ask? smile.png

Oh and one more thing. It can be just misunderstanding but on SEGA's FB post about Boss trailer they said "In this week's trailer...." Do you guys think this may mean we will get another trailer this week?

Oh and one more thing. It can be just misunderstanding but on SEGA's FB post about Boss trailer they said "In this week's trailer...." Do you guys think this may mean we will get another trailer this week?

It may be possible I'm guessing near the end of October before release (near Halloween) but I think we've seen more than enough footage though. :P I think they should tone it down just a tad cuz at this rate the whole game will revealed before it's even out unsure.png I'm not gonna look at more trailers or footage of Generations in future especially the ones that show the full levels. They've revealed a lot, but apparently there's still many suprises in store and secrets which are being kept under wraps so I'm still excited, just a little worried that it's gone a bit overbaord. I can't take it anymore just too much epicness laugh.png but it's not far now, halfway through October which has gone quicker than expected O.o although the days seem to go slow for me...

I live in Russia and I'm talking about our kind of SSMB (Sonic CIS) where Woun's from too.))

Yeah, I think we'll get one or two more trailers before the game's release. What I want from new trailers is some cutscenes an glimpse on the story. maybe the full CG opening. (I heard there will be one)

Edited by ArtFenix

So I'm assuming that the boss trailer is the last for the consol version? I'm really surprised not a single piece of cutsceen footage got out though... Unless of course I'm mistaken?

So I'm assuming that the boss trailer is the last for the consol version? I'm really surprised not a single piece of cutsceen footage got out though... Unless of course I'm mistaken?

We need a PC trailer, 1080p and 60fps just like the new Rayman trailer >=P

Probably a story mode trailer?

The only other trailer they can release after that is, well, the release trailer.

Why are you guys acting like this is something major, we knew Super Sonic was going to be there from the start.

Because if Super Sonic is in it, it's probably the final boss. Something that shouldn't be spoiled in a trailer.

Not sure if this was mentioned but Game Trailers has Aaron doing a run through of classic and modern Sky sanctuary. Along with a boss fight.

Not sure if this was mentioned but Game Trailers has Aaron doing a run through of classic and modern Sky sanctuary. Along with a boss fight.

WHERE? LET ME SEE IT.

Just watched a little bit of the Modern SS vid. I didn't wanna spoil the level for myself, but I will say that I hope the loading time is not that bad in the full version. It was about 2 to 3 times as long as the Modern GHZ demo.