Awoo.

Would you like Sega to bring back Silver?

Silver_hedgie

Hehehe Alright! Dr. Crusher is on a roll! ;)

Atleast he lives up to his display name :lol:

Um... thanks very much. :)

I knew that it would be a bit of a dick move, but I just read it and thought "Why? Why did you PM me? You could have said it here. But then... you wouldn't have sounded so hostile, would you? So you thought you could hide behind the PM wall... we'll see about that..."

But so far it seems I'm fine enough. So I suppose that's satisfactory!

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Bad Quality Post 1

We'll I'm loving your replies so far xD it's just the way you own/tell him....and cos your a fellow Scotsman (yeah lets throw that in too) ;)

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Bad Quality Post 1

We'll I'm loving your replies so far xD it's just the way you own/tell him....and cos your a fellow Scotsman (yeah lets throw that in too) ;)

Well, in reality I tend to be pretty lazy, but I do attempt to explain things rather than just go "lol no". Unfortunately, with cases like this, it becomes more and more frustrating when you have to say things repeatedly and generally sound as if you're talking to a two year old.

And yes! 'Mon the Scottish! But don't worry though - I'm not the ned-ish/gang type.

Here here, it appears that I've been PM'd.

Exactly why did you feel the need to PM me? You could have just said that right here in this thread, and that would have been that. But the fact that you went out of your way to reply to that in PM form, whilst also sounding (even) more hostile than usual... it's going to look very suspicious.

And why on earth did you call me a troll? For liking some other characters over Silver? Congratulations - you've now confirmed that you really can't accept opinions.

Look, your words are only making things worse. If nothing else, you're making me dislike Silver more and more, because your behaviour is honestly not making the hedgehog look good. If you want people to "give Silver a chance", then I suggest you stop acting like a tool.

First of all;

WHY THE HECK SHOULD I TAKE YOUR OR ANYONE ELSE'S OPINIONS WITH A PINCH OF SALT IF THEIR NOT GOING TO RESPECT MINE!

If you don't like my methods then fine! why should i care what a troll thinks about my likes and dislikes!

I told everyone to think positive, and this is the reaction i get from u people?

Unlike u, i am truely a fan and with each comment i make, it's showing.

btw, i PM you cause this topic is for "Silver", so be kind enouth to read the headline carefully again. And i also asked for no bashing, which i'm guessing ur either a troll or have problems with reading.

WINNING!:D

Edited by Silver_hedgie
  • Bad Quality Post 3

He wasn't bashing, he was simply stating his opinion like the rest, to call a member who has been on this forum longer than you a troll...well thats just stupid!

and @Dr. Crusher: Neither am I, I'm more of the metaal head scottish xD

First of all;

Still not learned anything? At all?

*sigh*

WHY THE HECK SHOULD I TAKE YOUR OR ANYONE ELSE'S OPINIONS WITH A PINCH OF SALT IF THEIR NOT GOING TO RESPECT MINE!

We respect your opinion, but that doesn't mean we agree with it.

And even then, you're deliberately blinding yourself from the reality.

If you don't like my methods then fine! why should i care what a troll thinks about my likes and dislikes!

What is this "troll" business? You say you don't care, and yet you went as far as to PM-attack me? That sounds like the exact opposite to me.

I told everyone to think positive, and this is the reaction i get from u people?

Yeah, because sending a PM that sounds more hostile is totally positive.

Don't exclude yourself from your own rules. What did you expect? To get praise?

The only thing that's showing is that you're not only an idiot who can't accept other's viewpoints, but also a coward.

btw, i PM you cause this topic is for "Silver", so be kind enouth to read the headline carefully again. And i also asked for no bashing, which i'm guessing ur either a troll or have problems with reading.

Except that you did exactly that in the PM. You bashed me, and while it didn't affect me personally, I still felt it shouldn't be left unpunished.

What goes around comes around. You're the one who dug your own hole.

And stop calling me a troll. Do you even know what an opinion is?

Believe me, you're doing anything but winning.

I'd compare you more with a Warlock.

EDIT: And please, I'm not a Grammar Nazi, but please improve your spelling and usage of capital letters just a bit. You'll look much better, trust me.

Edited by Dr. Crusher
  • Thumbs Up 5

Okay what the hell is this!?

Crusher's a troll because he doesn't like your favorite character as much as you? Previously you mentioned that SEGA forum hated Silver; perhaps that reason has something to do with your attitude towards the character, and those whose opinions differ from yours.

Edited by Balding Spider
  • Thumbs Up 3

First of all;

I think someone needs to learn that disagreeing is not the same as disrespecting~

• Thumbs Up 2

EDIT: And please, I'm not a Grammar Nazi, but please improve your spelling and usage of capital letters just a bit. You'll look much better, trust me.

I'LL DO WATEVA THE HELL I WANT!

Thank u... not so much! :lol:

Edited by Silver_hedgie
  • Bad Quality Post 2

BOLDIING WORDS LIKE THIS MAKES ME SOUND SERIOUS. :lol:

Edited by DragonSoul
  • Thumbs Up 2

This topic is gathering quite the crowd :mellow:

Indeed. I apologise for that.

No, seriously, you really would look more respectable, and be taken more seriously, if you improved your grammar. I'm not being funny - it really would help you in the long run.

• Thumbs Up 1

Like I said, Silver-hedgie, acting like a butthurt moron isn't improving your image and will possibly get you banned because you couldn't quit while you were ahead with this whole nonsense.

• Thumbs Up 1

... Are you nine? o_O;;

Seriously, dude... The sooner you grow the hell up and realize that people have different opinions, which are as valid as yours and mine, the sooner we can sit down and have a nice, friendly discussion about Silver, and explore both the positive aspects of his character, and the negative.

One apology, and we can put this whole thing behind us.

• Thumbs Up 2

Actually, I reckon I'll be banned since I posted a Private Message on a not-so-private thread.

Oh well. Risky business. *shrug*

Nah, I don't wanna see Silver brought back, unless they bring back other characters, like Tails, Shadow, Knuckles, and the like. I mean, most of the main, post-2006 games have been focused on Sonic, developing his character and gameplay mechanics, rather than hopping around with other charaters that use total different gameplay mechanics, like, well, Silver.

If they bring back Silver, I hope they also bring back other aformentioned characters with him, and his gameplay is also very close to Sonic's, similar to how other characters played in Adventure in comparison to Sonic. And it would be hard to pull off! All they'd have to do would be to up his speed and put more of a focus on continuous movement. In Adventure, almost all the characters had gameplay based on continuous movement. Even Gamma could run-and-gun without having to come to a total halt. Imagine Silver, running at a speedy pace, being able to grab small objects or enemy projectiles, and being able to hurl them at foes without having to really slow down! If they can do this for Silver, and bring back other characters as well, I'm for it.

...then agan, I guess it'd bring up the whole "2006 paradox" crap again, so.... I dunno.

Edited by EXshad

btw, i PM you cause this topic is for "Silver", so be kind enouth to read the headline carefully again.

>Would you like Sega to bring back Silver?

>should Silver return and have a better story and a good future?

with this Headline you basically asked for people to post their own opinions on this matter and as it is with those Nasty 'Opinions' it happens that people have ones that differate from your own. A Fact wich is especially prevailend on the Internet.

and looking over this thread, People have Posted their own 'Opinions', some that agree with you and some that don't with noone being in any way hostile about your Opinion on Silver.

....so why are you getting your Panties wet over this again?

Oh and, if you wanna have a thread about positivety, you're welcome.

PROTIP: There is no such thing as a 'True Fan' of anything, everyone has their own likes and dislikes about any Particuler Franchise, and whoever calls themselve a 'True Fan' is more likeley to be viewed as a complete Fuckhead.

now as for the Topic at Hand:

First, as my good Friend Hunter stated, Silver was never gone, Just a bit restricted to Spin off Titles, it happens.

Secondly, Yes, I would like to see Silver in a future Main title since I belive he has some Potential (like some other characters in this Franchise) that could make for an enjoyable Expirience, however there are plenty other character* that I'd rather see more of in future Installments instead of Silver.

*and by that I mean Orbot and Qubot

Yeah, this topic isn't going to get locked any time soon[/sarcasm]

Yeah I already displayed my views on Silver.

Silver_Hedgie my views on Silver have(read)NOTHING to do with 06, I just don't like him, get over it. Seriously you want people to respect your opinion but you can't even respect anyone else's it really makes you look like a hyporcite.

Edited by Shadic93

Okay, seriously? All of you, CUT IT OUT. I know I'm a moderator and therefore it's my job to sort shit out, but I resent being showered with a half-dozen reports in the space of a few minutes because people in here can't just settle down and cool themselves off before shooting off at each other.

Silver_hedgie, PLEASE stop report spamming. You are pretty much instigating most of this so quit accusing other people of attacking you. Grow up, read the rules, and think carefully before posting again.

Everyone else, for pete's sake PLEASE stop fanning the flames and making it worse. Personal attacks and angry rebuttals do nothing except derail a topic. If this keeps up, warns will be handed out. End of story.

• Thumbs Up 1

Before thread thread gets locked let me throw in my final thoughts

Dude, acting like a rabid fanboy won't get you anywhere! It's OK to like a character, but it's another thing when you bash, harrass, and start war with people even when they explain why they don't like Silver. It's OK to like Silver, but alot people find him to be another shit stain on the Sonic cast, alot of people find him uninteresting.

There are people who don't like him and are not going to like him and there is nothing you can do about it.

deal-with-it.gif

Edited by CanofEpicSauce

News Flash! Sega Forums hates Silver! And i'm not saying you should like him as i do. But wat i hate about is that sometimes some Sonic Fans want other lesser character to come back when they shouldn't cause they really didn't have an actual and accurate role in any game they were in. All i'm saying is that everyone should at least pay respects to a character that had noting wrong from the beggining. Cause everytime someone mentions him people go "oh no! another 06!", FUCK 06! People Wake Up Already! if you had to make a scale out of how good characters were in games, the one that loses is Sonic cause he had like 5 or more games that were bad while Silver only had 1 (that happened to be his big debut in the franchise) and Sonic doesn't get the same crap as his him! And that is not fair! Not even for Sonic, which i used to love before they cames up with this "We should just ignore a character just because they were in a bad game" and let other characters that had a less significanse in a game but people went "I like the gameplay and all" shouldn't get of that easy! Neither should Sonic!:angry:

I'd much rather see people like the Chaotix (Espio in particular) return. Why shouldn't they return? Unlike Silver, they're actually fun characters. (:P)

And before you even think of coming at me with the 06 argument, let me tell you I enjoyed that game. I also saw Silver in both Rivals. In none of those games did I think he was great nor did I hate him. So far SEGA has not succeeded in making me really like him. So, as of right now, I have no interest in him getting another important role, especially while there are more interesting characters that I'd like to see fleshed out first.

No offense, but I think it's quite arrogant of you to say people shouldn't wish for their favorite characters to return, while you're doing the same.

First of all;

If you want respect, act in a way to deserve it.

He wasn't bashing, he was simply stating his opinion like the rest, to call a member who has been on this forum longer than you a troll...well thats just stupid!

It's not. (Not saying Crusher is a troll)

Edit: Didn't see Flyboy's post. Not sure if this counts as to what she says we shouldn't be posting. I think it's fine, though..

If not, sorry.

Edited by MarcelloF