Awoo.

Tails is a one armed lazy eyed pitching hero! Worth $26!

Badnik Mechanic

Well I just found the weegee in google and then use some backgrounds to make whatever comes in mind to make something creative and funny.

My guess? The school couldn't think of a mascot, so they asked the coach and the coach asked his seven year old kid who happens to be a Sonic fan. And they asked him to draw the draft for the logo too.

To actually contribute to the topic, I like how the Sonic with the bat actually looks like sonic compared to the other ripoff Sonics I've seen.

Also:

TEILSTAILS.png?t=1298519654

"We're gonna reach for the stars tonight...."

• Thumbs Up 3

While Weegee and Teils being rivals is a fun concept, imagine what would happen if they worked together. They'd be the ultimate creeper team.

j7qj3a.png

Awwww yeahhh

• Thumbs Up 6

I chuckled, also I'm totally diggin your sig Lime.

Allow me to vectorize mr Teils, within the next 2 months or so THAT IS

• Thumbs Up 1

Someone might be able to make a somewhat smoother version (like maybe Edward_Elric when he gets around to it), but I just whipped this up:

tailscopyb.png

• Thumbs Up 1

It's like Weegee. Only with Tails. Yeah.

We must make TailsWeegee a meme. Now.

After that, Indy christened the Meme "Teils".

The Creators of Teils are therefore Me, RootingForTheEmpire, and Indigo Rush. Go us.

• Thumbs Up 1

Why are his eyes not rolling to the back of his head like the original? That's what made it more derpy.

Why are his eyes not rolling to the back of his head like the original? That's what made it more derpy.

Somebody made a looking foward version earlier in the thread so he could stare back at Weegee

That... would be me...

He has to face his opponent eye to eye for a... STARING war after all.

EDIT: Right now i'm working on the vectorized version of Teils. I might be done in less then an hour if i'm not too lazy.

Edited by Unholy Sønic

That... would be me...

He has to face his opponent eye to eye for a... STARING war after all.

EDIT: Right now i'm working on the vectorized version of Teils. I might be done in less then an hour if i'm not too lazy.

Gah, please, get the eyes right!

Well I'll just make 2; one facing forward, the other like the original so both sides will be happy.

Editur~

Sheesh... if it wasn't for his staring I would have finished a long time ago but meh, the important is that it's finished!

Like I said, he's facing both sides so pick your favorite and have fun with it.

teylz.jpgteilz.jpg

Sorry for the size but I really wanted to show them at their best without changing window/page. :P

Anyway back to goofing around, rolling on the floor~

Edited by Unholy Sønic
  • Thumbs Up 3
  • Bad Quality Post 1

Well I'll just make 2; one facing forward, the other like the original so both sides will be happy.

Editur~

Sheesh... if it wasn't for his staring I would have finished a long time ago but meh, the important is that it's finished!

Like I said, he's facing both sides so pick your favorite and have fun with it.

teylz.jpgteilz.jpg

Sorry for the size but I really wanted to show them at their best without changing window/page. :P

Anyway back to goofing around, rolling on the floor~

I can see this meme turning into denominations of which fan is devoted to which interpretation. This could be beautiful. Thanks, Sønic!