Awoo.

Homestuck

Carbo

HOLY SHIT NEW ALBUM. AND IT'S AWESOME.

Also, FLASH UPDATE.

... A teaser? DAMN IT HUSSIE. But, yeah, Kanaya is definitely a vampire now.

The new album is the shit bomb-diggidy. Heir Conditioning is great.

I actually want John to face Bec Noir now. Not in like a fight, but possibly avoiding and running from Noir while he gets The Tumor to Rose. Just for this music to be playing in the background.

WE'RE YELLING TO EXPRESS HOW AWESOME THIS DEVELOPMENT IS.

IT'S REALLY, REALLY AWESOME, HUH GUYS.

ALSO TROLLS HAVE DICKS CONFIRMED. REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEM A BIGGER PILE OF CONFUSION THAN IT WAS BEFORE.

I'm not sure that was uncalled for or not Kanaya. I mean, on one hand, Vriska killed Tavros. On the other hand, she pretty much did it in self-defense, and she feels bad.

Also Eridan is FUCKED. I mean, whoa is he ever fucked. What the hell can he even do? Hit her with the wand again? Look how that turned out last time, she got all glow-y and made his cape messy.

03529.gif

03531.gif

Welp. He's fucked.

Edited by Galaxy Man

I'm not sure that was uncalled for or not Kanaya. I mean, on one hand, Vriska killed Tavros. On the other hand, she pretty much did it in self-defense, and she feels bad.

So, basically, all three of the Trolls' greatest threats have been defeated by Kanaya. Single-handedly. And Eridan is fucked, too. I mean, look at him, he's batshit terrified.

Jeez, when we thought this was gonna turn into a slasher fic, it suddenly turned into a Curb-Stomp Battle due to someone nobody anticipated.

Edited by Masaru Daimon

Eridan was just BRUTALIZED. Holy hell.

03535.gif

DEAL WITH IT.

EDIT: Whoaaaaa. Okay that last part with the blood lipstick was kinda creepy. Vriska seems to like it, though. Or it could just be the glasses.

Edited by Galaxy Man

I guess Bec isn't quite gone yet.

Also hey, prototyping actually gives the ring wearers some basic personality of the prototype. I guess since Bec was the only living one to be kernelized, Noir is getting more of that than from anything else.