Awoo.

Homestuck

Carbo

Her mother died. Was killed. By a god-demon-dog. Who then proceeded to wear anything he could find off the bodies in a fit. Then throw them off and destroy them.

It's like you're at a funeral for YOUR murdered mom, and the killer walks in, opens up the casket and tries on her hat then throws it on the ground and jumps on it.

It's exactly like that, actually.

She's not heartless, even if she is growing more cold due to being all dark magic-y.

I think this is the first time we've seen Rose genuinely horrified.

I think this is the second time we've seen anyone genuinely horrified. (First was Karkat)

GIVE US A STRAIGHT ANSWER, FOR GOD'S SAKE.

Of course it would never be that easy... Figures.

GIVE US A STRAIGHT ANSWER, FOR GOD'S SAKE.

Of course it would never be that easy... Figures.

I think the Horrorterrors might actually be messing with the Cue Ball. It's an omniscient prediction ball, it would have given a Yes or No answer, and either one might actually be bad for them. I dunno how "no" would be bad, but HUSSIE WOULD FIND A WAY. He would. Find a way, that is.

Methinks that was the "blackout" that had been referred to, if the latest pages are any indication.

Also RIP Vriska's glasses.

Another update

Ahahahhahaa

ahaha

haha

ha

ha

oh Rose you so silly

EDIT: New album

538903517-1.jpg

AlterniaBound

This thing is pretty heavy on samples and material from outside stuff. Seems albeit questionable as to whether its okay to sell material like that.

Edited by Carbo

Wow. This cannot be good in any way possible.

Or it could be great in every way possible.

I'm not even sure how good this is.

... Yeah, I'm kinda mixed on this sudden development.

As for the album... Meh about the samples. They've already released that Nic Cage Song, if they could get away with THAT... The quality of the music, however, is fantastic as usual. BL1ND JUST1C3 : 1NV3ST1G4T1ON !! wouldn't sound out of place in an Ace Attorney game.

Edited by Masaru Daimon

Even if she goes God Tier, this cannot possibly end well.

I'm pretty sure she won't though. I mean, it's been thrown out there that John is the only one in their session to become a God, and he's the most powerful of all of the characters by the end.

However, I'm pretty sure that she will die all the same. She'll be reincarnated through her Dream Self, and her plan to destroy the Green Sun will be ruined. Someone (john/dave/hahaha some other dude) will find her Needle Specibus and use that for the Scratch.

Would you look at that - The Tumor is indeed a time bomb. With 10 hours and 25 minutes to go.

I think that's the amount of time left on the Troll's clock, actually.

That might be how they get through, if the Green Sun is connected to the Troll's session through the same time and space maze that it's stuck in, then blowing it up might create a path between sessions. The Scratch is... scratched, and they escape to the Troll's session, later on meeting up with their new, better prepared selves.

Please tell me I'm not the only one who thinks that The Tumor looks like a huge-arse Yin-Yang orb.

Please tell me I'm not the only one who thinks that The Tumor looks like a huge-arse Yin-Yang orb.

The wallet modus carried a freakin' car and several tons of essential prank gear. I'm pretty sure John can carry whatever the hell he wants in that thing.

The wallet modus carried a freakin' car and several tons of essential prank gear. I'm pretty sure John can carry whatever the hell he wants in that thing.

A car is one thing, it's not very big in all honesty, and the prank gear isn't much more.

However, The Tumor is several times John's size, more than likely weighs several hundreds of tons, and he just dropped it in there. Way more impressive than a car. Not even an SUV or Hummer or another huge car, just a regular car.

John and Liv Tyler reunite, and all was right in paradox space. Plus John gives us yet another classic derp face.

The penpal's back too in the form of another letter, going by "J" now.

But thats silly what would you even do with say a magic needle the size of a skyscraper for instance? Preposterous!

Needles scratch records, say the Beat Mesa. That's exactly what they need to cause the Scratch. Hmm.

My reactions to the latest update:

"OH GOD AN "

"John singing? This is incredibly silly."

"WTF GAMZEE"

"KARKAT NOOOOOOOO D:"

So uh. Karkat might be screwed. But I think his plot armor is too thick for him to die though.