Awoo.

Should Sonic and Amy be together?

TheDanimator

But wasent she like 7 years old at first, then turned into a 12 year old to try to get closer to sonics age. But SONIC told her she was still inmature for him. Correct me if Iam wrong, its just what i read. I am not sure

Amy was 8 years old at first (7 if you go the extra mile and count it by ArchieSonic universe years). She wished upon the Ring of Acorns to be older so she can go Freedom Fighting with the gang to Station Square. Boom, her body became physically 12 (Ian rectify it and said that she physically became around 16). Sally didn't want her to come though because she is mentally 8 and doesn't have the experience. Nate Morgan wants her to come because he wants to monitor the magic effects of the ring on her. Amy in the end traveled with the gang to Station Square.

It had nothing to do with her wanting to be older so she's Sonic's age. Probably because she wants Sonic to accept her no matter the age or circumstance.

Edited by SEGAMew

Nah, because their ages and characters are archetypes as much as anything else, designed for gaming purposes. There can be some limited character development, and changes, but young kids in twenty years time should still be enjoying the 15 year old Sonic being chased around by Amy Rose.

Age is only a number.

pedo-smile.png

Edited by Jayhawker30
  • Thumbs Up 3

Amy was 8 years old at first (7 if you go the extra mile and count it by ArchieSonic universe years). She wished upon the Ring of Acorns to be older so she can go Freedom Fighting with the gang to Station Square. Boom, her body became physically 12 (Ian rectify it and said that she physically became around 16). Sally didn't want her to come though because she is mentally 8 and doesn't have the experience. Nate Morgan wants her to come because he wants to monitor the magic effects of the ring on her. Amy in the end traveled with the gang to Station Square.

It had nothing to do with her wanting to be older so she's Sonic's age. Probably because she wants Sonic to accept her no matter the age or circumstance.

Kool, Thanks I was in to sonic then got out a couple years now I am cant stop watching, and reading bout him