Awoo.

What music are you currently listening to?

SHAX Hedgefox

Penny exposed me to Panic at the Disco and I'm just 

mmmm. Great stuff. Wowzers. 

• 2 weeks later...

New WLRD, and its Nu Disco, So I absolutely LOVE it. :D

also. SOUNDCLOUD INTEGRATION?! Awesome. :D

I love this score. Just the opening notes makes me feel happy.

Well, it's right before bed and I'm addicted to the new single, "Beware", from Swedish extreme metal band Humanity's Last Breath. I'm so glad that I got myself a copy of their debut album. I didn't think I'd end up with a physical copy, but I was able to snatch one from their Facebook page. Hallelujah! Anyway, I love these guys so very much along with their Swedish compatriots in Vildhjarta. I just wish both bands released more music. They both sound very similar go so very hard, and their enthusiasm is very much appreciated. Listening to "Beware" has made me want to return to the Thousands of Evils EP from Vildhjarta. I just want a second disc from these guys. Their debut was released in 2011, and I'm chomping at the bit for their sophomore album. I'm also beyond thrilled to know that Bermuda will drop their second album, Use Your Burdens, at some point later this year. Their debut, The Wandering, was such an exhausting experience. It was incredible! Now they're starting to use nine-string guitars, and it just sounds punishing. I'm so very happy! :D 

Humanity's Last Breath - "Beware"

Vildhjarta - Thousands of Evils [EP]

Bermuda - Use Your Burdens [album teaser]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFHreA8mCU8

Edited by Killtank

So, On the count of the title of the track being awful (although, always the case that bad song titles usually have such good tracks) I put off listening to this until I heard it used in a mix a few days ago, since then i've listened to it pretty much a dozen times everyday. 

SPREAD IT LIKE.

Believe it or not, the soundtrack to a Dutch Tintin musical I discovered just this morning. It's based on the Seven Crystal Balls/Prisoners of the Sun books and it's really catchy, not to mention beautifully arranged (Seriously the orchestral medley rivals Final Fantasy: Distant Melodies and Evangelion Symphony in terms of greatest orchestral arrangement of any musical score I've ever heard). Here's the opening track and the medley, for the curious: 

Been catching up on some good old fashion nostalgia, which is funny because it was my sister who remembered that we used to listen to it when we were younger, 

Just remembering Donna De Lory's potential on My Destiny, I decided to google her, and...

My God, I don't get tired!

After discovering Doctor Who, I'm obsessed with the theme. Particularly, the Matt Smith 2010 one.

I can't stop humming this theme!

So, I was listening to the radio while working on stuff a few days back and this song came up:

I later found out by googling it that it was used in the Bleach anime. Kinda, but not really surprising. I mean, I've heard stuff like "One Little Slip" and "Dreams of an Absolution" on Greek radio. But it's just that they have slow songs a lot of the time. Sometimes very sad songs too. This song isn't exactly happy go lucky, but it has a nice beat and is rather fast paced. So it caught my attention that way. I have yet to listen Stereopony's other songs but I'm sure they are just as good and catchy. 

Edit: Just gave this one a listen too. I really like it. ^_^ 

Edited by ElectricAngel

Ahh... that part at 3:45.

Glitch hop and guitar really need to mix more often.

I'm in a Powerpuffy mood now. So I looked up songs from the series. I'm surprised by the amount of vocal tracks they had. Even a whole themed album. Cartoons these days should do stuff like this. Anyway, I think I found a new favourite track. :P 

Been in a very Skylander-y mood lately. Decided to play a song that I have fond memories with: The theme of the Empire Of Ice Level from "Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure."

• 2 weeks later...

In early March 2005, the official Lebanese Eurovision Song Contest website did not list Israel as a participant. After the EBU asked Télé Liban to resolve the issue within 24 hours or face disqualification, the site removed the complete list of participants and replaced the page with a link to Eurovision.tv, the official Eurovision website.

Edited by Applejack1973