Awoo.

Flint

Private Server. I am in no position to use sub money for the game, lack of the most recent expansion aside. Plus I would have to relearn all of my classes just to get into the game again.

I have been very much on and off, myself. For a couple of months now, I have taken a full break from it, but I will check it out again once the new expansion pack releases later this year or early next year. It can be quite addicting, and this is coming from someone who just logs in to kill a few players every now and then.

• 1 year later...

I just restarted playing, Resub this 12th of this month. I haven't bought WoD yet and hear it has a underwhelming content. waiting until they drop the price of it.

Also I waited 57minute as a tank for 90 Heroics LFD. unbelievable still. Q3 is coming and i believe its a other end content raid for the next 11-13 month. so i expected sub to drop again.

Edited by Daisy-Fan